Fed up

Malone, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone know anything about this skeezy pedophile commiting robberies?
u know it

York, PA

#2 Apr 8, 2014
dont bother , the cops wont touch him, he gets away with everything. and for the amount of people he has screwed over and robbed i am shocked no one has done anything about it. he talks his way out of everything. i have to give him credit he is good at what he dose.
scum

Schenectady, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
The cops where looking for him today so if u see him do us all a favor and give the HPD a call :)
Fed up

Malone, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
scum wrote:
The cops where looking for him today so if u see him do us all a favor and give the HPD a call :)
The cops know where he is the scumbag is a level three sex offender he raped two girls age 13 & 14 idk how he can live with his wifes kids smh
Beautiful

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 24, 2014
First of all know your facts before you start running your mouth. He was arrested when he was 19 for sleeping with a 15 yr old. It happens everyday! He's paid his due and yes he does get in trouble. But maybe helping a person instead of gossiping may be wiser. You evidently are no better.
Concerned neighbor

Malone, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2014
Read the sex offender registry he banged 2 thirteen and 14 year old girls!! That's sick and he was way older than 19 lol it's right there on the registry dumb ass he's a sicko and back in jail where he belongs!!!
Know your facts

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 7, 2014
Why don't you go back a read the dates dumbass! It was 1998! Therefore he was 19! He's not in jail for rape. Learn your facts before running your mouth about people or stop hiding behind your computer!
hahaha haha

Malone, NY

#8 Sep 7, 2014
Ya your right lol now he's in jail for emptying some bitches debit cards cuz he's a scum like I said lol dude does nothing but lie n rob people hahaha and he fucked not one but TWO underage girls lol 13 and 14 years old! I don't care if he was 19 or not that's nasty n hate to tell u but he was NOT in prison in 98 it's all public knowledge.. U must be his nasty wife who sleeps with all his friends what's her name Kristy? Hahaha only person that would defend him is a relative or a little slut he plays daddy fuck me with hahaha I'm out lol peace!
Ilion resident

Malone, NY

#10 Sep 8, 2014
Thank you lol at least somebody ain't afraid to say it thank god the valleys a better place with him in jail! Not to mention he's a drug addict who only contributes to the ever growing illegal sale of narcotics in this valley... I've witnessed him purchasing pills at his so called pawn shop before.... pathetic...
DaFool

Malone, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2014
Ilion resident wrote:
Thank you lol at least somebody ain't afraid to say it thank god the valleys a better place with him in jail! Not to mention he's a drug addict who only contributes to the ever growing illegal sale of narcotics in this valley... I've witnessed him purchasing pills at his so called pawn shop before.... pathetic...
Hey -- he that guy from eastern ave? sellin drugs n sex for $$ and rippin ppl off I heard about?
Been out on parole but stll sellin and sexin? Nasty pig!
Intel Central

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2014
Where is this so called pawn shop of his located?
yupyup

Malone, NY

#13 Sep 18, 2014
Otsego street ilion hobby haven it don't matter it's closed now cuz he's in jail for ripping people off
Wow Just Wow

Ilion, NY

#14 Sep 18, 2014
Beautiful wrote:
First of all know your facts before you start running your mouth. He was arrested when he was 19 for sleeping with a 15 yr old. It happens everyday! He's paid his due and yes he does get in trouble. But maybe helping a person instead of gossiping may be wiser. You evidently are no better.
You must be one sick individual to think its ok for what he did... I dont care that the girl was 15 and he was 19. Either way he was an adult and that was a child. And for you to support him for it is sick. He should have known right from wrong, it don't matter if it "happens everday" it dont make it right you SICKO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New and improved Belly Up Pub 37 min Roma 20
Any one here EVER beat PEZ at golf? 3 hr Golf Historian 1
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 7 hr Winner 40
Endzone 14 hr Truth 2
News Herkimer College Ranked Second Best Community C... 15 hr herkimer resident 11
Another Year for Macri 17 hr Amanofhisword 5
Daley signs 19 hr Hector 61

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages