Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Half of our country is on fire and the other under water and our Commander in Chief is making nice with AFRICA! He's a disgrace to America.
Obammy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

You stupid tax paying Caucasian ass I am on vacation leave me alone.
Reality check

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Obammy wrote:
You stupid tax paying Caucasian ass I am on vacation leave me alone.
i hope you're kidding. I suppose he is entitled to a vacation, but aren't our elected officials always trying to sell our area as a tourist attraction?? He coulda come here as a tourist AND seen the devastation. That would be using our tax dollars wisely!
Clown

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The crow gotta go
soo

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

And, we can't get FEMA for indv. until he gets back to declare an emergency.
Weezy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Has there been a president so altered by his presidency? Norman Lear was way ahead of his time.
Kanye West

Plantsville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Obama hates white people!
bogus

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Reality check wrote:
Half of our country is on fire and the other under water and our Commander in Chief is making nice with AFRICA! He's a disgrace to America.
Isn't there ALWAYS a tragedy or wild fire somewhere. Give me an effin break!! He can issue executive orders from anywhere in the world. Air force one is a mobile White house. The president is really never on a true vacation. Half the US is not on fire or under water. Make yourself useful and put in some volunteer work to help flood victims. That's what I'm doing. You have the right to your opinion, and you can hate him if you want, but juvenile exagerations are ridiculous!! Guess what I don't agree with everything he does, and when he's wrong, I call it. Did you critisize Pres. Bush during Katrina? He really deserved it. He was negligent and incompetent and guess what he was white skinned. OK here comes the insults and the arguing. Here's a clue- this is my last comment on this thread. I have better things to do with my time.
Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Kanye West wrote:
Obama hates white people!
No, he doesn't!! He is biracial, brought up by a white mother and her parents. You are,"projecting." That means that YOU are the one that hates him because he is not lily white like you. He went to Harvard on a scholarship. He's an attorney and leader of the free world. What have you done lately, other than post juvenile stupid comments on Topix? You are stunted intellectually and spiritually.
Herkimer Resident

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

What happened in the valley can barely be considered a disaster. Got some water in your basement? What a shame. Obama shouldn't come here because if it doesn't flood again for a while, this'll be forgotten pretty easily. People just like feeling like they're victims in shit like this, even though we'll be just fine. We don't need national aid.
Anon

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Herkimer Resident wrote:
What happened in the valley can barely be considered a disaster. Got some water in your basement? What a shame. Obama shouldn't come here because if it doesn't flood again for a while, this'll be forgotten pretty easily. People just like feeling like they're victims in shit like this, even though we'll be just fine. We don't need national aid.
You are right. Some of these posts are so lame. The idea that Obama should come to the valley is absurd!! Let the state officials handle what ever needs to be addressed. However, if people are eligible for aide they should file to cover the water damage to hot water tanks appliances etc; and of course to fix levees, bridges,and the multiple roads that were washed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 47 min bitter 181
babysitter 7 hr HCCC exec 4
Would you pay Tuition at Central Valley? 15 hr turlsbomber4life 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 16 hr The Truth 38
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 17 hr Nike 44
Robert Miller Mon Nike 4

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••