Marriage means nothing
Dumasss

Paterson, NJ

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Marriage means nothing anymore. I was fortunate enough to.com e from a family that has not been broken.my parents love eachother to this day. Marriage these days is something u can just get out of when times get rough. Its really sad. Why is a man that works,takes care of bills and is a loyal husband and first and formost a great dad not good enough for women anymore. Is that not attractive to women. I just dont undersstand it. I guess id be better off being a dad that hangs out in bars and cheats on his wife and treats women like crap. Marriage is for the birds.call me bitter or whatever u want to call me. I just dont get it.
Stop I want to get off

New York, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Callec Grass always greener on the other side syndrome. Or nice guy finish last. With the number of players around here one wonders.
lol

Nedrow, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2012
uhyesnsdihnfdkf
Dumasss

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Mar 25, 2012
lol wrote:
uhyesnsdihnfdkf
wtf
pez golf

Albany, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2012
i been married for 125 years and still f anthing that moves, actually i think a few didnt even move.
Wait a Minute

Gloversville, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Dumasss wrote:
Marriage means nothing anymore. I was fortunate enough to.com e from a family that has not been broken.my parents love eachother to this day. Marriage these days is something u can just get out of when times get rough. Its really sad. Why is a man that works,takes care of bills and is a loyal husband and first and formost a great dad not good enough for women anymore. Is that not attractive to women. I just dont undersstand it. I guess id be better off being a dad that hangs out in bars and cheats on his wife and treats women like crap. Marriage is for the birds.call me bitter or whatever u want to call me. I just dont get it.
Yea well give 9 years of yr life FAITHFULLY work 50 plus hrs a week then keep a 14 room home clean , laundry done, yard work done, wood done for winter ,take care of kid's help get that person back there drivers & motor cycle license help them stop drinking Give them 100 % devotion & all you wanted was to be that person wife or husband which ever the case may be . then all yr told is i promised my parents i would never get married .. then you separate & then that person has someone moved in not even 6 months of the separation. then not even with them 2 years and marry them ... WOW they really loved you huh? yeah this has happened & it sucks & needless to say been single ever since & will prolly stay this way... the hurt is not worth it.
oldtimer

New York, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Let's go back to the days of the scarlet letter. Name the adulterers publicly. Who's first??? I'll bring the stones!!
cry me a river

New York, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Dumasss wrote:
Marriage means nothing anymore. I was fortunate enough to.com e from a family that has not been broken.my parents love eachother to this day. Marriage these days is something u can just get out of when times get rough. Its really sad. Why is a man that works,takes care of bills and is a loyal husband and first and formost a great dad not good enough for women anymore. Is that not attractive to women. I just dont undersstand it. I guess id be better off being a dad that hangs out in bars and cheats on his wife and treats women like crap. Marriage is for the birds.call me bitter or whatever u want to call me. I just dont get it.
Just because you arent getting laid. Too bad for you. Call you whatever I want? Howabout unable to type. You know what women do to men who are faithful, work hard and are good fathers? They cheat on them. They become filthy nasty cum guzzling spread eagle in some cheap motel pigs that their husbands wish they were. That's just the way it is.
oldtimer

New York, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2012
cry me a river wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you arent getting laid. Too bad for you. Call you whatever I want? Howabout unable to type. You know what women do to men who are faithful, work hard and are good fathers? They cheat on them. They become filthy nasty cum guzzling spread eagle in some cheap motel pigs that their husbands wish they were. That's just the way it is.
Sounds to me like you're describing the who res that are doing married men. My personal favorites are the ones that pop out a bunch of kids for the money then sleep with other women's husband because not even the father of her spawn will marry her.
Jay

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Apr 10, 2012
cry me a river wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you arent getting laid. Too bad for you. Call you whatever I want? Howabout unable to type. You know what women do to men who are faithful, work hard and are good fathers? They cheat on them. They become filthy nasty cum guzzling spread eagle in some cheap motel pigs that their husbands wish they were. That's just the way it is.
it would be awsome if whoever wrote this was a women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SKOOL CHECK SITE free 8 min IGOT knoname 1
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 32 min Wilfred Pizzadink 5
Another Year for Macri 34 min Pete Macreetard 2
Carpenter Signs. " It's a matter of public safe... 1 hr RadarLove 31
DA Race 5 hr NoIsYes 12
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 8 hr Amy 326
MAB air solutions LLC 8 hr Joe 12

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages