topix moderator should be reprimande...

topix moderator should be reprimanded for EDITING texts THEY DO NOT LIKE

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

BITTE ME

Castle Creek, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2013
why when you try and post a LEGAL non threatening or violent post on THIS CRAPBOARD do the moderators jump your text to crap to prevent you from posting it...?? YES THY ARE SHIT HEADS,, but ?? when does KILL BUSH KILL CHANEY CRAP EVER DIE ,,we now have a DARKIE AS KING FOOL..NO ANSWERS FOR BENGAZI..NO ANSERES FOR TWO YEARS OF DEAD CIVILIANS..
just a queer locked up in federal prison for his ""OPRAA RIGHTS""
HI QUEER MODERATOR..
Dontdrinkandpost

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2013
BITTE ME wrote:
why when you try and post a LEGAL non threatening or violent post on THIS CRAPBOARD do the moderators jump your text to crap to prevent you from posting it...?? YES THY ARE SHIT HEADS,, but ?? when does KILL BUSH KILL CHANEY CRAP EVER DIE ,,we now have a DARKIE AS KING FOOL..NO ANSWERS FOR BENGAZI..NO ANSERES FOR TWO YEARS OF DEAD CIVILIANS..
just a queer locked up in federal prison for his ""OPRAA RIGHTS""
HI QUEER MODERATOR..
Look, drunk CRAZY CAPS guy is back!
porch mokiee

Roseboom, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
well I KAN just be another WORTHLESS CHUNK of tax payer dollar scum sucking scum LIKE """U" "".???? B O I ???
got yur nikker degree YET??????????
FOOD STAMP KING wann'be?
porch mokiee

Roseboom, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
how many weeks till the arms LEAVES and the valley HAS 100 percent WELFARE slugs LIKE U..????????
oberver disgrace

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
you guys are fcuked up, worry about the muslum they are trouble neer mind the balck
U S A - all the way

Fort Plain, NY

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Dontdrinkandpost wrote:
<quoted text> Look, drunk CRAZY CAPS guy is back!
I totally agree. I have commented on several topics, only to find out the next day, they are no where to be found. Another example of a liberal, biased, media outlet either spinning the truth, or trying to sensor it. Heaven forbid you say anything negative towards the democratic/liberal party.
KNOTT ME boi

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2013
did you watch the ""news ""tonight where NO DRAMA spent the day rebuking all republicans for WANTING TO SHUT DOWN GOVT??
no news agency carried it BECAUSE ITS HIS USUAL POLITICAL BIASED CRAP..we just want the TRAINWRECK for taxpayers OBAMA CARE rewritten so I DONT HAVE TO FUND UNION bailouts to cover HIS ELECTION LOSSES BY THE WAY ''cspan" did cover it for the PEOPLE ON MAIN ST TO WATCH..the welfare check IS NEVER DELAYED>>thats the 49 percent who ELECTED HIM TWICE..
lan a goshin HUH?? whooda thought???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County Humane Society 9 hr Taxpayer 54
skanks in herk 11 hr ohyeah 24
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 13 hr csrl 11
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 16 hr Fly so free 59
School Budget and BOE members speak.. 18 hr agreed 12
New Director Herkimer county IDA Mon Monster 34
Burger King Mon muffin top 9
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE