Looking for Madonna and Crystal Wilson

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013
Cousin Mike

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 2, 2013
Hey its Mike how have yous been?I have no idea on how to get a hold of yous to say hi and hang out for awhile so I figured try topix.Anyhow we are family so respond to this so we can talk and get together sometime.lol.
okay

Little Falls, NY

#2 May 2, 2013
Keep looking. You are family and don't know how to get a hold of them? Do they know how to get a hold of you? And yet they choose not to? Did you just get out of jail? Probably. Filthy scum. The probably moved on. Stop living in the past and move on with your life.
cousin mike

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 3, 2013
hey Okay I will smake the taste out of your mouth you computer gangster lets meet up somewhere anywhere in herkimer you lil bitssh.Now everyone watch what a lil puss this loser is.
cousin mike

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 3, 2013
smack
okay

Little Falls, NY

#5 May 3, 2013
Sorry, not gonna meet you. I'm not gay. Besides you would rather fk your family and I'm only your second choice. So no thanks. Maybe that's why they haven't contacted you. Maybe you can hump your bitch pitbull for some relief.
cousin mike

Syracuse, NY

#6 May 7, 2013
a scared lil bittsh go figure this website is full of computer gangsters like you.Just another lil pussie
really

East Hartford, CT

#7 May 7, 2013
cousin mike wrote:
a scared lil bittsh go figure this website is full of computer gangsters like you.Just another lil pussie
lol get a life dirtbag
cousin mike

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 9, 2013
all you little computer gangsters that are just a lttle btsh can drop to your knees and give a big white dong a slobber jober you little btshes couldn't make it where real men live.so just keep sitting behind your computer and popping off like a tough guy.
really

United States

#9 May 9, 2013
cousin mike wrote:
all you little computer gangsters that are just a lttle btsh can drop to your knees and give a big white dong a slobber jober you little btshes couldn't make it where real men live.so just keep sitting behind your computer and popping off like a tough guy.
get a life u filthy loser
Fat pat mcgee

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
Ahahah
cuz

United States

#11 May 11, 2013
Mike it madonna whats goin on you ok
cuz

United States

#12 May 11, 2013
Its nana just letting you know its really me got stupid ass people on here get at me soon as you can
really

East Granby, CT

#13 May 11, 2013
cuz wrote:
Its nana just letting you know its really me got stupid ass people on here get at me soon as you can
only stupid ass people is yourself and mike lol
cuz

United States

#14 May 11, 2013
Lol really ok whatever you say you must have a pretty sad life to get on Here an type stuff about people you don't even know but I'm not gonna sweet you sweetie if it makes you feel special then so be it :) i tend to find you funny thanks sweetie i hope you have a great night
really

United States

#15 May 12, 2013
cuz wrote:
Lol really ok whatever you say you must have a pretty sad life to get on Here an type stuff about people you don't even know but I'm not gonna sweet you sweetie if it makes you feel special then so be it :) i tend to find you funny thanks sweetie i hope you have a great night
wahhh
cuz

United States

#16 May 12, 2013
Hi again who ever you are :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something is up... 40 min TWO BY FOUR 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 11 hr Gucci 50
Shear Pleasures 13 hr Karma Trains Comin 12
how to tell if your parents hate you (Apr '09) 14 hr scyther2004 39
just wondering 14 hr Shanay 4
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••