Herkimer County clerks and treasures

Herkimer County clerks and treasures

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Is this correct

Stephentown, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Sylvia, in addition to being the head of the Herkimer County Republican Committee was appointed to her position as Herkimer County clerk by Pataki in '96. I assume Sylvia fills the other positions? What if any are the requirements, educational or otherwise?


Sylvia Rowan..........Herkimer County clerk
John Stock..........deputy county clerk
Kathleen Decker..........special deputy county clerks
Kathleen Cassella .........special deputy county clerks
Kim Enea Herkimer..........County treasurer
Deb Crandall ..........deputy county treasurer

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Sylvia and Kim have elected positions. As for how the rest are hired, use your imagination.
good ole boys

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2013
as you can see by last names they are all fine republicans.
beautiful

Stephentown, NY

#4 Oct 7, 2013
good ole boys wrote:
as you can see by last names they are all fine republicans.
I'm sure they were all hired on their merits. All having years of higher education and experience, working their way up to these respectable posts within our county. Hard work should be rewarded with much needed health care and pensions for their families.
lenox is forfags

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they were all hired on their merits. All having years of higher education and experience, working their way up to these respectable posts within our county. Hard work should be rewarded with much needed health care and pensions for their families.
just like our teachers and our do nothing fire dept. upurs dale and go volunteer
dumb as hell

Stephentown, NY

#6 Oct 7, 2013
lenox is forfags wrote:
<quoted text>just like our teachers and our do nothing fire dept. upurs dale and go volunteer
Who the fk is dale, you repetitious c u next tue..
lenox is forfags

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 7, 2013
ahahahhaha ur mother,ill fcuk ur mother next tues..
go volunteer and save milions
hey dale

Stephentown, NY

#8 Oct 7, 2013
lenox is forfags wrote:
ahahahhaha ur mother,ill fcuk ur mother next tues..
go volunteer and save milions
Big deal, get in line, puss.
lil dale

Stephentown, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2013
While lil dale bangs my mom, lets get back on subject.

Sylvia and Kim do their own hiring. Are the jobs civil service positions? Is there any requirements, educational or otherwise for these spots?
lenox is forfags

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2013
blah blah blah dcik
Ed U Cated

Little Falls, NY

#11 Oct 7, 2013
lil dale wrote:
While lil dale bangs my mom, lets get back on subject.
Sylvia and Kim do their own hiring. Are the jobs civil service positions? Is there any requirements, educational or otherwise for these spots?
Hell they wanted too or have appointed Manieri as assistant county attorney. Clearly education is not requirement.What the hell has she every done to deserve the appointment? Other than walk that fat lil dog up and down main street crapping it everywhere.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 7, 2013
beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they were all hired on their merits. All having years of higher education and experience, working their way up to these respectable posts within our county. Hard work should be rewarded with much needed health care and pensions for their families.
I hope you're kiddin. I don't know all of the players, but the one I do know, has no business at all in the position. Her husband will be gettin a pension on the counties dime and now so will she.
well what is the deal

Stephentown, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2013
Is there any requirements, educational or otherwise for these spots?
None

Little Falls, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2013
As long as your nose is planted squarely between Rowan's cheeks.
you forgot to

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 9, 2013
mention big fat cheeks, upurs dale you cake eaten fcuk
clueless

Stephentown, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2013
you forgot to wrote:
mention big fat cheeks, upurs dale you cake eaten fcuk
who the fk is dale?
figures

Stephentown, NY

#17 Oct 9, 2013
None wrote:
As long as your nose is planted squarely between Rowan's cheeks.
I'm guessing education and hard work has little to do with getting one of these jobs.
crandall

New York, NY

#18 Oct 10, 2013
what a joke
Ray

Herkimer, NY

#19 Oct 11, 2013
dumb as hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fk is dale, you repetitious c u next tue..
He quotes this phrase across many threads. I guess there's nothing like having OCD and a grudge against some guy named Dale LOL
lenoxfag

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 11, 2013
hey ray OCD One Cool Dude thx, now gfu u too dale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan enea 35 min Here da scoop 6
Where To Buy Pool Supplies In Area 5 hr and 9
Dominick's Deli 7 hr MayorMcFatarse 21
elect hillary for potus Fri Hillary 1
South Washington St Trash 😂 Thu get primed for we... 16
Muslims suk Thu mustaffah gay 7
Herkimer School District Wed LMAO 32
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages