UNREAL

New York, NY

#1 May 14, 2014
I cannot believe the nerve some people have. How can someone who physically and mentally abused their spouse and children for over 20 years have the balls to show their face at a gathering where their ex's relatives are? Do you not know that everyone hates you for what you have done and continue to do to your family? Then again, you were never convicted of anything, so I'm sure you think you did nothing wrong. Amazing what the right lawyer can do isn't it? You're a real piece of work.
do tell

Boston, MA

#2 May 14, 2014
UNREAL wrote:
I cannot believe the nerve some people have. How can someone who physically and mentally abused their spouse and children for over 20 years have the balls to show their face at a gathering where their ex's relatives are? Do you not know that everyone hates you for what you have done and continue to do to your family? Then again, you were never convicted of anything, so I'm sure you think you did nothing wrong. Amazing what the right lawyer can do isn't it? You're a real piece of work.
oh please don't tease us..who you talking about
whataloser

New York, NY

#3 May 16, 2014
He knows who he is. It takes a real coward to do what he did to his family for so many years. A real father would have been there when his son was fighting for his life. You must be so proud of yourself. Hard to believe you are now wondering why your kids want nothing to do with you.
brilliant

Herkimer, NY

#5 May 16, 2014
hoe wrote:
Leave poor pete alone!
poor peetie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 1 hr CYaMike 50
Another Year for Macri 1 hr Sylvia Hughass 9
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 3 hr Hairspray 61
Any one here EVER beat PEZ at golf? 9 hr The Golf News re... 3
Carpenters lawns signs are placed illegally thr... 10 hr MadHatter 5
Endzone 22 hr Lucas 4
New and improved Belly Up Pub Tue Yukk 21

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance