ida has free money

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2013
How did we know jeffy would once again plea bargain a manslaughter charge.no surprise and leach just been walking around for a yr a free man.when ya gonna get to the baby killer case jeffy?oh yeah your friends already skipped town
court watcher

Clover, SC

#3 Aug 6, 2013
It is kind of odd how the people were allowed to just up and move.when the coroner clearly and definitively stated it was a homicide.we all know its who you know in this county but how blatant can they get
justice on sale cheap

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2013
yea just have a worthless da that has some skeletens too and this sh*t happens. lots of guys he made special deals with are getting out of prison soon so kurt myers part 2 cant be far away. wut a fu**ing idiot to knowinly put the publics lives in danger which is criminal neglegence all by itself. no wonder noone is safe here now.
dime bags for sale

Dandridge, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2013
I like many others cant wait for kurt myers 2 only place kurt went wrong was in choosing his targets. To many others were more worthy of his wrath
dime bags for sale

Brevard, NC

#6 Aug 8, 2013
Herkimers legend in his own mind. I hope i live to see the truth about this dirtbag.if the cops dont gun me down first.
kill the taliban

Liverpool, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2013
wow some one has a hard on for carpenter
WOW

New York, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2013
ida has free money wrote:
How did we know jeffy would once again plea bargain a manslaughter charge.no surprise and leach just been walking around for a yr a free man.when ya gonna get to the baby killer case jeffy?oh yeah your friends already skipped town
Wow you're calling him jeffy. You're so amazingly witty and brave all at once. How did you come up with jeffy and how did you get the nerve to anonymously post it?

Let me guess you're the same asshool that all impressed with himself every time he uses the word sheeple. jerkoff's
yup

New York, NY

#9 Aug 8, 2013
kill the taliban wrote:
wow some one has a hard on for carpenter
Yes, weak political rivals and criminals have a problem with Carpenter.
Odd

Syracuse, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Well now Mr. Carpenter is protected by stiffer laws! They just past a law that is a felony to attack a prosecutor! What does he care if he gives everyone a deal he's protected in a way. Most criminals would be wary to add another felony to their belt just to harass this little man or his minions in the DA's office! I don't understand why they should be protected and not attorneys or expert witnesses or any witness for that matter. Heck mine as well throw in the Jury panel while you're at it! Just another ignorant law that doesn't matter!
justice on sale cheap

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2013
yea something smells funny in herkimer county when all these repeat felons are getting off easy, and thats if law enforcement even bothers to respond to the calls. its as if many of these repeat convicts know something about someone and are being protected. why are violent repeat perpetrators consistently getting minimal jail time, if theyre even arrested at all? whats the connection?

your opinion?
WHAT

New York, NY

#12 Aug 8, 2013
Odd wrote:
Well now Mr. Carpenter is protected by stiffer laws! They just past a law that is a felony to attack a prosecutor! What does he care if he gives everyone a deal he's protected in a way. Most criminals would be wary to add another felony to their belt just to harass this little man or his minions in the DA's office! I don't understand why they should be protected and not attorneys or expert witnesses or any witness for that matter. Heck mine as well throw in the Jury panel while you're at it! Just another ignorant law that doesn't matter!
Attack and harass, are they considered the same thing???
BLITTZkrieg

Homer, NY

#13 Aug 9, 2013
no a tack is a pointed sharp thing and her arrse is much nicer looking thing from where i am sitting,, but it can result in a sharp pointed thing becoming the problem also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Miller 4 hr parent 8
Herkimer is wonderful 7 hr unemployed alcoho... 11
Valley health Schrader & Watson 12 hr wondering 204
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 18 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
hccc 22 hr Graduate 9
Jocelyn and Francis Sun LF Mom 4
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••