hiccup

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2014
Does anyone know the logistics of this law? I know of an individual who drives his kids home from his visitation after a day of drinking. How does one go about reporting such behavior or does law enforcement have to stop the individual with due cause? I am scared that someone is going to get hurt or worse yet killed by this person.
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2014
there is no "logistics" you moron. Clearly you have no idea what logistis is nor what it means. Obviously you have nothing otherwise you would have already called the police and child protective services.

Lou Sir, get a life.
lou sir

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2014
I have seen it all on topix. The people that have nothing better to do with their lives and know that you can't do anything to whoever is writing on this useless piece of shit website sit here and start trouble. It's ok because anyone who knows the individual personally that they write about knows what kind of person they are. You can sit behind the desk or hold that phone in your hand and start trouble because no one can touch you. You are nothing but a freakin coward! For once in your life go and do something kind for someone. You may impress yourself and maybe even like it. There maybe hope for you yet. But I'm not betting the house on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County DA, eyeballs deep in Police tra... 17 min we know the game ... 21
Carpenter, over 400 unprosecuted DWI's...... 55 min Water front 22
Carpenter, Herkimer Counties Criminal Advocate 1 hr ImaDrunk 46
Marc Butler, 20 years later, what's changed? 1 hr ImaDrunk 33
Nothing will change till ya get rid of good old... 16 hr Ugg 1
Mary Iocovozzi is a heartless liar (Oct '12) 17 hr Lucabrazzi 20
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 17 hr Mind Your Busines... 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages