Top Ten Worst Companies To Work For
Folts

Canastota, NY

#171 Dec 9, 2010
I used to work at Folts Home when I was in High School and while I was in college idiot. I've graduated from college now tyvm. And no, I did not graduate from HCCC I graduated from St. Elizabeth College of Nursing and I am an RN now. I probably make more money then you do at Walmart while you ring out my milk.
Folts

Lewiston, ME

#172 Dec 9, 2010
And I to justify what I meant by saying it was corrupt i was just trying to say that it was unfair to the workers and the residents that live there. They treat their workers like crap with poor wages and treat the residents that live there even worse. Unlike most people of the valley I did get an education and had to work to pay my way through college instead of living off mommy and daddy thank you very much. So who is the ignorant moron now?
donesto

United States

#173 Dec 12, 2010
Top Ten wrote:
Heres My Top Ten Companies To Work For Locally
1.Mays Plus in shawnee,ok
2.Solo Cups in ada,ok
Mays Plus will NOT pay you your hrs you worked. They keep your pay from you. You work 30 hrs a week and you get paid bi-weekly they will only pay you 24,25,27 hrs only.)
eunuch boy

Niles, MI

#174 Dec 16, 2010
Being a gay child sex slave for wealthy Republican politicians.
Melanie

Canastota, NY

#175 Dec 17, 2010
You forgot the Mohawk Homestead. Don't wanna work for them!
Cablevision

Little Falls, NJ

#176 Dec 27, 2010
:(
mcc

Lewiston, ME

#177 Dec 28, 2010
skinner
lier for an owner
mold in the bathrooms
dog that bites customers
Trump Ex-employee

AOL

#178 Dec 30, 2010
I worked for Firequench and boy it was no picnic. Desmond Burke has issues, he is arrogant, nasty, insulting and cross-eyed. I'm surprised the office hasn't been hit by an inspector for fire hazard as there is no walking space between all the machinery and file cabinets everywhere. How ironic that a fire safety supplier can be so careless and above all filty. This has been the worst office environment yet. I feel sorry for the three ladys he has working for him, as they are terrified of him. I hope they all wake up and send him where he belongs. He is also a thief, as he overcharges his customers. His technicians make 25 an hr and he charges $150 an hr. for service, which he multiplies by two techs and claims they did overtime for a client bill of over $2,000. I hope these companys wise up and search for another competitor. Desmond Burke needs a good weeping and be put in his place.
agree

Central Square, NY

#179 Dec 30, 2010
Folts wrote:
And I to justify what I meant by saying it was corrupt i was just trying to say that it was unfair to the workers and the residents that live there. They treat their workers like crap with poor wages and treat the residents that live there even worse. Unlike most people of the valley I did get an education and had to work to pay my way through college instead of living off mommy and daddy thank you very much. So who is the ignorant moron now?
I used to work at the Folts Home in HS as well and I agree. They are HORRIBLE to everyone that is an employee there. I also agree that they treat their residents even worse!! The CNA's are all disgusting and I'm surprised they passed whatever test they had to take to get the job. None of them can clean up after themselves when they would spill something, yet DEMAND things be done. They leave residents out in the hallways after dinner to just sit there and yell, "TAKE ME TO MY ROOM", all night long. It's pathetic. They also would make us throw away TONS of food every night and not let us give any to the DESERVING staff members...what a WASTE!! Don't send your family members there.
Yep

Canastota, NY

#180 Dec 30, 2010
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work at the Folts Home in HS as well and I agree. They are HORRIBLE to everyone that is an employee there. I also agree that they treat their residents even worse!! The CNA's are all disgusting and I'm surprised they passed whatever test they had to take to get the job. None of them can clean up after themselves when they would spill something, yet DEMAND things be done. They leave residents out in the hallways after dinner to just sit there and yell, "TAKE ME TO MY ROOM", all night long. It's pathetic. They also would make us throw away TONS of food every night and not let us give any to the DESERVING staff members...what a WASTE!! Don't send your family members there.
What you say is all true. You should see the Mohawk Homestead, its just as bad.
its me

Cincinnati, OH

#181 Dec 30, 2010
no body know what what a bad job is until the work for progress rail in northern ky its cold in the winter and hot in the summer you have supervisors who really dont care they have heaters in some places but if you stop by one of them to warm your hands up from being numb from the cold you will be wrote up for not working the have nothing but junk to work with but they expect good product in the end if you need to fix stuff that you work with they wont give you time to do it they just want you to bandaid it and get back to work instead of fixing it right so it dont happen again there blasting booth is so ran down it is unreal there blasting hoses have so many splices in them you cant even pull it were you need to it has more metal splices in it than it has hose they wont let you replace it there paint booth is another story theres so much paint on the cat walks and walls its unreal every thing is so sticky the lighting really suck so bad you cant see if you painted the rail car or the wall then when the rail car comes out if it has a light spot on it your getting wrote up then when your done painting it you spend more time touching it up than it takes to paint and its all because of mangement they do nothing for you at all the blasting grid causes cancer and lead content is higher than any place around they send you for blood work every 6 months to check for lead or cancer causing particals in your system and if its a little higher than it should be they tell you to go see your family doctor shouldnt they be reliable for that not us every thing they have to work with is whore out so bad its all taped together or some stuff your lucky if it works or not and they will not replace nothing so if you think you work at a sucky place go put an app. at progress rail youll wished you never would of
baba

Canastota, NY

#183 Jan 15, 2011
You whiny babies need to get lives.
Anonymous

West Leyden, NY

#184 Jan 16, 2011
YOU FORGOT HEIDLEBERG BAKERY!!!!!!!!!!
mckinley

Eagle, MI

#185 Jan 24, 2011
The worst company ever! They lie to get you in. From benifets, pay, the "family" that they claim will back you up. This company blames the problems of the company on the lowest in rank. In all reality its the so-called managers and supervisers. If you try working for this place, it will be short lived, unless your good at kissing ass to keep your job at anyones expence
JDD

New Milford, NJ

#186 Jan 30, 2011
just another working guy wrote:
FIREQUENCH INC should be on the top of the list. This ia a fire alarm service company located in new york. The owner Desmond Burke is a coke head idiot. He rules by fear i have been here a little more than thirty days and got fired on friday for no reason. He is a fraud and a bull shiter. He has a bunch of guys that know nothing
working on life saftey systems the man screams and yells and throughs thing like a three her old not getting his way. Just becareful if u consider working there you will loose your job.
Everything here is 100% correct and just scratches the surface. His company constantly bills for work not done. His technicians hide in buildings just so they can bill hours. They fake inspections, just make some noise and don't ever actually test systems. He bribes Bldg managers for contracts. At 535 Madison Ave the job has never passed inspection after 3 years.
haha

Bradford, VT

#187 Jan 30, 2011
Haha well I kno I work at a pizzeria right in herk and I make 9.50 per hour so what now. How's ur dead end job bro. Make more in a week than u do in a month.
eval

Tacoma, WA

#188 Jan 31, 2011
Rent A Center...after talking to several employees not one...even one had anything positive to say about their job...even a few WalMart employees said their job was well OK..
dub 1

Scarsdale, NY

#189 Feb 5, 2011
want to know more wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the dirt on him? I want to know more. I've already found out that he had 2 nys department of labor laws violations against him, article 6 and 19, both wage violations; I'm surprise there wasn't an article 5 violation, hours. Tell me if you know more. I found the violations by going on to the nys department of labor site, it says he had to pay $27K.
S

s
He spent six months in federal prison in 1997 and sis months under house arrest for RICO charges for ripping off customers.All this is public record.
show yourself

Herkimer, NY

#190 Feb 5, 2011
dub 1 wrote:
<quoted text>S
s
He spent six months in federal prison in 1997 and sis months under house arrest for RICO charges for ripping off customers.All this is public record.
6 months on RICO charges? Don't think so.
show yourself

Canastota, NY

#191 Feb 5, 2011
show yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
6 months on RICO charges? Don't think so.
"6" should be "Six"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's. Steven. R. Cross 10 hr Loser 1
Who is Danielle more Sun TheRealDanielleMore 10
Jill doolen Sun Tommy 10
Randy Oldfield Skeletons in Closet Sun Kiel 4
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford Sun disgusted 43
No Churches helping out with WARM-UP stations? Jan 19 Judas 15
Todd Bennett Jan 18 Been therr 8

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance