Jaime dimon

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Chase Bank! They stopped matching 401K for employees, extended hours, piled on more work, told us to do whats best for the bank and not for customers, cancelled the top performers trip with some lame excuse, etc etc while the top executives pocketed hefty bonuses at the end of the year

Since: Jan 10

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah about Frank Z.
He got cancer after being exposed to that liquid.
5 members of my family worked there from the 1960s to 1980s.They all died of cancer.
This must be one of the union reps.
Bridges

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

I Am Reality wrote:
Yeah about Frank Z.
He got cancer after being exposed to that liquid.
5 members of my family worked there from the 1960s to 1980s.They all died of cancer.
This must be one of the union reps.
Did the relatives drink, smoke, eat lousy diets, and get no exercise? Those things cause cancer as well.
Not Necessarily

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

Just about everyone in my family smoke (siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.), drink (not excessively), and most are over-weight. Not one person in my family has died from cancer.
Thats business

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Jaime dimon wrote:
Chase Bank! They stopped matching 401K for employees, extended hours, piled on more work, told us to do whats best for the bank and not for customers, cancelled the top performers trip with some lame excuse, etc etc while the top executives pocketed hefty bonuses at the end of the year
Welcome to the corporate world. All big companies are like that. I'm not saying it's right, but it is what it is. Just be happy you have a job at all in such poor economic times!
Fedex Smartpost

Wheat Ridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

At the Denver Fedex Smartpost hub, hub manager Michael Fountain gets the green light from CEO Ward Strang to promote corruption and incompetence. Mike Fountain was informed that his favorite manager, Derek Patrick, bragged about what he rammed down a female employee's throat. Mike Fountain only said that he didn't want Derek to get into trouble. Mike fountain also would not reprimand employees who solicit sexual favors to other employees. Mike fountain pays certain managers to attend meetings but only the ones he chooses. it seems to come down to which managers are male and which are female. Mike Fountain was given the hub manager position by his old buddy, Ward Strang, and brought down the Denver Hub from #2 to #19. He really doesn't want to be there and lets Derek Patrick run the place.
Am I lost

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Fedex Smartpost wrote:
At the Denver Fedex Smartpost hub, hub manager Michael Fountain gets the green light from CEO Ward Strang to promote corruption and incompetence. Mike Fountain was informed that his favorite manager, Derek Patrick, bragged about what he rammed down a female employee's throat. Mike Fountain only said that he didn't want Derek to get into trouble. Mike fountain also would not reprimand employees who solicit sexual favors to other employees. Mike fountain pays certain managers to attend meetings but only the ones he chooses. it seems to come down to which managers are male and which are female. Mike Fountain was given the hub manager position by his old buddy, Ward Strang, and brought down the Denver Hub from #2 to #19. He really doesn't want to be there and lets Derek Patrick run the place.
What did I miss?
daughter

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

My father started working at the arms since my 50 year old brother was 3 years old. My dad is now 75, he goes for regular check ups & takes good care of his health (knock on wood) there is NO cancer in sight...stupid! Also, I have to say, I worked at Hummel`s & they fired me because of some girl I worked with was trying to `rat` her way to the top -with success- & I still will say I enjoyed working there. Little pay, but the work was nice & the people were good.(except Jenn Mayor-who eventually left them for somthing she thought was better because she is a self-centered little B**ch)
Herk CC Alumneye

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

BADDA-BOOM wrote:
good GOD
/am i losing something after 45 years of work ??
WHY HAVE parents LOST sight of a FUTURE for THEIR
CHILDREN?????
WHERE WILL ANYONE GO WITHOUT A GOOD EDUCATION ??????
EXCEPT DOWNHILL.........
First they have to go Uphill to Harvard on the Hill before they can go back downhill.... but not too fast, there's always a speed trap around

Since: Feb 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

There are more than 10
Remington hater

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

this company has no idea what they are doing. their management is unqualified and have little or no regard or understanding of the firearms business. they treat their people with no regard - it's a revolving door. they have no value or ethical treatment of the employees. Upper management is only concerned with themselves personally - not the good of the company. i could go on and on and on and on......
Remington sucks

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

Totally agree, this is one of the worst employers. Their HR department has no idea what they are doing. They don't know their policies. They are guilty of age discrimination. They do not value knowledge or their people.

If only senior leadership @ the Freedom Group knew how they were run!

No value for the product or their customers needs.
princess caraboo

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

add the Longaberger company to that list one supervisor for 10 employees too top heavy with management the supervisors on the manufacturing floor are horrible self centered jerks who care nothing about the employees only themselves
that guy

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

SKINNER SALES, the only people they treat worse than their customers is their employees im glad ole high and mighty roger lost the franchise i saw it coming years ago and to this day i would still like to punch the guy
Jamie

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

DON'T EVER WORK FOR THE AGENCY BY THE NAME OF "RANDSTAD"!!!!!!!!!!
YAWN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Walmart... your better off working for the Nazi's!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Skinner Sales
hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

MetLife it really irks me when a manager has less education than I do and it shows every single day!
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

1.Little Falls Lumber Company
2.Redco
3.Area Resource Center
4.Wal-Mart
5.Bakers Dozen
6.HCCC
7.Stewart's
8.Nice n Easy
9.Hannaford's
10.Remington since 2000
Not So

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
1.Little Falls Lumber Company
2.Redco
3.Area Resource Center
4.Wal-Mart
5.Bakers Dozen
6.HCCC
7.Stewart's
8.Nice n Easy
9.Hannaford's
10.Remington since 2000
Don't put Hannaford on that list. One of the best places to work. You havd to of been a total goof off to get let go from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr you never get it 6,282
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr YUP 16,736
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whoever 6,184
Walmart security Herkimer 2 hr johnny 5
Salty Shamrock Bar & Grille re-opening 4 hr unemployed alcoholic 5
teachers 5 hr ilions a mess cockmo 99
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Taxpayer 434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance