Top Ten Worst Companies To Work For
john doe

United States

#298 Nov 25, 2013
I agree... Advance auto... The worst company
Mark beddau

Swansea, UK

#299 Jan 7, 2014
Please visit ihateworkinginretail.blogspot.com . This is a daily rant/update on life in the retail world from an employees perspective. You can also vote for the worst company to work for where you live. Please pop along, say hi and follow me for future updates. Thanks
Fire quench inc nyc

Union City, NJ

#300 Jan 30, 2014
The worst company you can work for. They rob from churches, salvation army, and i could name so meany buildings they steal from . What i mean by that is. They will pretend they are working and go to sleep on the stairs or hide somewhere in the building its done all the time. why does that happen its because there is nothing wrong in your building they will make something up for you to sign that paper invoice. The owner Jazmin knows there is nothing wrong and marry also knows there is nothing wrong in the building. He will tell you to unplug the battery and call the company to go offline and to send a signal. So if the customer asks for proof all he has to do is get the copy that they sent a signal to that panel. After you do that just go find a place to sit or sleep for the next 4 hours. Each building they go to they must do 5 hours so they can bill you for the work they never did its all a lie and scam. Also they will blow up a chip in your system for them to service you and you will pay for something they broke. The invoices you get are all a lie they will never write the truth. They dont even own one ladder for you to use. The owner Jazmin has no respect for anyone all he cares about is how to scam the next person. He treats you like a dog and so does marry. The secretary Sophia also has not respect for her workers. All jazmin says is keep it shut I have connections what does that mean.??? There are some buildings more than five that the alarm does not work and if there is a fire the alarm will not go off. They say they fix things but they never do fix it. I will be putting up videos on YouTube of what I mean by their work sleeping and stealing from hard working People of new York.
How you can catch them on their scam is keep them out of your building. Or reviewing all your invoices you will notice they will write the same thing over and over.
Do not fall for their scam they will tell you Iím here for a monthly service or they will say weekly services or every 6 months service. They will tell you that so you will sign the paper and the truth is they only need to go 1 time a year not 20 times a month. Jazmin the owner will not get in trouble for what you say on the invoice if anything goes wrong in the building its on the person that went to that building to service it. Because his name is not on the paper so he will just fire you and get the next person to do the same thing you did. So when the alarm doesnít go off when there is a fire guess whos getting in trouble not jazmin the person that did the services.
pierre

Flushing, NY

#301 Jun 6, 2014
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide more information as I am going in for an interview in a few days. Thank you
hey anthony did you ever get job with firequench i am thinking about starting
jobs

Little Falls, NY

#302 Jun 15, 2014
put salvation army on that list.
The thrift store not the soup kitchen in Herkimer.
Goldstar

London, UK

#303 Aug 21, 2014
Jane wrote:
Norbrook Laboratories Ltd in Northen Ireland!
Treat people like toys, slaves and pawns!
It's a Goulag in the middle of a no-man's land!
Totally agree - the GB division is no better - dispense of people as and when it suits them. Treat people appallingly.
Goldstar

London, UK

#304 Aug 21, 2014
Totally agree - the GB division is no better - dispense of people as and when it suits them - they consider they owe you!
funny

Bedford, MA

#305 Aug 21, 2014
Im surprised the scum hole Knights Inn isnt on the list! Bed bug infested place!
Desmond Burke

Warwick, RI

#319 Feb 19, 2015
Trump Ex-employee wrote:
I worked for Firequench and boy it was no picnic. Desmond Burke has issues, he is arrogant, nasty, insulting and cross-eyed. I'm surprised the office hasn't been hit by an inspector for fire hazard as there is no walking space between all the machinery and file cabinets everywhere. How ironic that a fire safety supplier can be so careless and above all filty. This has been the worst office environment yet. I feel sorry for the three ladys he has working for him, as they are terrified of him. I hope they all wake up and send him where he belongs. He is also a thief, as he overcharges his customers. His technicians make 25 an hr and he charges $150 an hr. for service, which he multiplies by two techs and claims they did overtime for a client bill of over $2,000. I hope these companys wise up and search for another competitor. Desmond Burke needs a good weeping and be put in his place.
One more vote for how horrible the Firequench inc
Firetronics company is. They fire/hire people every week, just 2-3 people have expirience the rest 20 are new hires. It will be a big mistake to subcontract Firequench as it is dangerous operation that bring a lot of problems to your business.
The owner looks like falling apart cocaine addict that treat people worst than a numbers.
Firequench is full of negativity and hate. Avoid it at all costs.
McGuilly

Jamaica, NY

#320 Feb 22, 2015
Trump Ex-employee wrote:
I worked for Firequench and boy it was no picnic. Desmond Burke has issues, he is arrogant, nasty, insulting and cross-eyed. I'm surprised the office hasn't been hit by an inspector for fire hazard as there is no walking space between all the machinery and file cabinets everywhere. How ironic that a fire safety supplier can be so careless and above all filty. This has been the worst office environment yet. I feel sorry for the three ladys he has working for him, as they are terrified of him. I hope they all wake up and send him where he belongs. He is also a thief, as he overcharges his customers. His technicians make 25 an hr and he charges $150 an hr. for service, which he multiplies by two techs and claims they did overtime for a client bill of over $2,000. I hope these companys wise up and search for another competitor. Desmond Burke needs a good weeping and be put in his place.
I worked at Firequench

One more vote for how horrible the Firequench inc
Firetronics company is. They fire/hire people every week, just 2-3 people have expirience the rest 20 are new hires. It will be a big mistake to subcontract Firequench as it is dangerous operation that bring a lot of problems to your business.
The owner looks like falling apart cocaine addict that treat people worst than a numbers.
Firequench is full of negativity and hate. Avoid it at all costs.
Long time employee must be idiots not respecting themselves, better to be a be a bum
Cons
See above
Stay away!!! Dangerous owner
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
local factory worker

United States

#321 Mar 4, 2015
Chassix in bristol, Indiana , aluminum foundry,new ventilation and will not turn it on! Smoke is hazy blue like driving across San Francisco bridge on foggy morning! Plus management runs and budgets their money like dope feens,and sexual harrassment, and are now filing bankruptcy, plus machines and robots from 1926. Can't sell it either,here is an idea, sell it to the scrap yard! Tom ogore ( Detroit pistons owner) tom do ur self a favor, shut it down and scrap that peice!
mike

United States

#322 Mar 23, 2015
Taylor fenn co
Robert Stone

Cliffside Park, NJ

#324 Apr 8, 2015
Did anyone knew Benjamin Moore paint, enforce hardship working environment, slave labor, forcing unhealthy men to work by threatening to fire them. Paid Cover Up !
jdd

Lakewood, NJ

#326 Jul 6, 2015
Ex Firequench Ops Mngr wrote:
August of 2012 Mary found my resume on Monster and called me in for an interview. I have a Masters degree and a strong background in Operations. At the time, they were looking for an Ops Director. After a few interviews and a large salary agreement, I decided to take the job. Little did I know I was in for the most horrific experience of my life. It took all that I had to last two months. They provided me no training, and half way through my first day, Desmond was screaming at me to have 25 people in for interviews by end of day (he's constantly looking for technicians because the majority last only 1 week). I was screamed and cursed at on a daily basis. I had binders and papers thrown at me. Drawers slammed so close to my hands that I'm surprised I still have fingers. His office/service manager Mary is no better.
It is unfortunate yet true-every negative point made here about this company is 100% correct. Not one thing is exaggerated. Desmond is a sick sociopath with no respect for human life. He is a thief and a liar. It COMPLETELY boggles my mind that this man is still in business. Now that I have my life back together, I would like to pursue some sort of legal action. He deserves to be shut down. If anyone has some idea of how to get this started, count me in!!!
I was Sales Manager there for a couple of months and had the exact same experience. The Field Service Manager and I went to the DAs office and let them know about all the illegalities, they never called us back. Maybe because of the huge amount of graft money Second hands out. He had the contract to maintain the system at the empty American Stock Exchange building. He would have guys go there, check in and take naps. He would be able to bill 8 hours per day at 150/he. That is 4500/ with times 52 weeks per year. That works out to over 200,000/your. Times 10 years is 2 million bucks. The plan is to lean the bbuilding when someone signs a purchase contract and agree to take 75% settlement.
Ex VM Com Employee 2

Roselle, NJ

#327 Jul 8, 2015
Ex VM Comsource Employee wrote:
VM Comsource...NJ,NY
One Manager (Joe) that lied got people fired and in employed. The problem is he got unaffected by his screwup and he still working while myself and others are out of work.
Why is CV still letting this guy still work with them!!!
I heard he is in a great mood knowing that exemployees still don't have jobs because of him. My labor lawer is talking to CV about hime to see what thay can do..
Me and other want our jobs back.
I heard about that situation and that was screwed up. I worked at VM in 2012 when they started with cablevision and everything was fine until a few months before they lost their contract in 2014 Joe was cool to work with but marsha was the pain in the ass and people left because of her too
hate

United States

#328 Jul 8, 2015
Ucp.. thats a horrible place..terrible pay..been there 18 yrs and new comers get hired making a lil less than me..and i have a degree..hr dept is horrible as well.. they dont follow policy.. its a very shady backstabbing place to work.
JO A O

North Bergen, NJ

#329 Jul 13, 2015
Trump Ex-employee wrote:
I applied for a position with Firetronics formerly know as Firequench. I was interviewed and recently hired by Desmond Burke. I agree with you
He is a bit unprofessional and belligerent.
AKD

Accrington, UK

#330 Oct 22, 2015
The worst company I have worked for BY FAR, and I have worked for a fair few bad companies, was Carewatch. The bad reputation of this company is something else, check out the reviews online. Con artists.
Be safe then sorry

East Syracuse, NY

#331 Dec 19, 2015
PlanetSelf Storage in Syracuse, NY.../ is the most unsafest place I ever worked for.. Not having sercuity camera on the Whole office ( & not knowing that ) & having to work Saturdays alone- I was sexually attacked there... By my Supervisor's Friend .. As one woman to another +-- never work by yourself for any company... Because you never know what could happen..:(
Fedup

Woodstown, NJ

#333 Feb 19, 2016
Gold medal enviremental in deptford nj.
They rob you of your hours on your check on purpose ! Never seen anything like it before!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Churches helping out with WARM-UP stations? 3 hr Judas 15
Todd Bennett 12 hr Been therr 8
Mohawk Valley Ceramics Real Business Wed OldSchool 2
Main Moon vs Borunda Wed Main Moon 15
Randy oldfield is h o t Wed randy oldfield gy... 1
Joe Bailey beats diggalas and Peruzzi watches Wed oooo 2
Revamp Fitness - Will it fail or will it fly? Wed Valley resident 7

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance