Anonymous

Woking, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I currently work for poundworld in the UK, apart from the customers treating you like shit you also have management. Iv been there a few months and to begin with we were the number 1 store in our county, that manager left and was replaced by a lying thieving lazy jackass! He would come in late moan at everyone. If you asked a question he'd make up an answer. We have all been working without contacts for the last month he ran the store into the ground, we were sposed to have 8 people in every day but we don't even have that many staff left overall! He fired everyone, I managed to stick it out. I was currently on my holiday for 2 weeks, one week in they call me up telling me they've cancelled my holiday and if I don't come in I can look for another job. The managers have been stealing money then accused me of stealing it, treated me like a criminal! When I first started I was working nearly 80 hour weeks! They won't give me Sundays off on religious grounds but foreigners are allowed. And no one tells the staff anything so we are constantly left worrying if we have a job the following day! They also treat the supervisors like shit! Iv seen my supervisor break down crying because all the management roles have been left to them without any extra pay! There's also a thousand other reasons and that's not including the number of health n safety issues!
sarti

Blackwall, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Regus. A global company that treats employees like idiots, much the same as the way they treat their customers...
NMC

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Rentokil is a strong contender for worst employer in South Africa within its industry, governed by poor leadership and a toxic culture there is a reason one of their biggest challenges in sales and marketing is staff retention. If any one needed to do a study on " workplace mobbing and bullying" this is your one stop shop. Favoritism , secrecy, and inefficiency are the key initiatives to running this operation.
There should be a way to warn prospective employees considering a career with them of what they will be getting themselves into.
I would strongly advise any professional, hardworking individual to steer clear of this company.It is the most unethical group of individuals I have ever come across.
adem

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The worst place to work is Phones4u, they've got the worst attitude to staff, they are so hungry for sales, the pay is horrible, they literally have a deduction for every single thing one could imagine.
Topsy

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Utica rescue mission
Floleo

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I just got a call for an interview on Firequench. I never heard of them so I ask, where did you get my name. She said off of Craigslist. The interview was for Saturday. No one gives an intervew on Saturday, companies are closed but I made an appointment. After I hung up, I check my "sent" emails from Craigslist...could not find this. Then I went on their website and googled their street. Something felt wrong, very wrong. I called back and cancelled. then I checked BBB, Yahoo, etc. and the lowdown on
this horrific company. So glad I following my instincts.

Since: Apr 13

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Floleo wrote:
I just got a call for an interview on Firequench. I never heard of them so I ask, where did you get my name. She said off of Craigslist. The interview was for Saturday. No one gives an intervew on Saturday, companies are closed but I made an appointment. After I hung up, I check my "sent" emails from Craigslist...could not find this. Then I went on their website and googled their street. Something felt wrong, very wrong. I called back and cancelled. then I checked BBB, Yahoo, etc. and the lowdown on
this horrific company. So glad I following my instincts.
it's a scam for sure! I'm glad you aren't following through!
annomus

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Spirit group are the worst employee they spout about there circle of success what best for the team, best for the quest best for the investors, when they don't give a Dame they don't have any training set up they when u fail they pop u on a performance reviews so they can get rid of u
Folts Homes

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

I guess you would have to throw he Folts Homes on to this list... When your payroll check bounces, that's always a bad thing
Irked

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Some of the earlier comments about Remington being the cause of cancer in the valley irked me. There were several factories here, Univac, Duofold, Palermo Metals, Union Tool; do you really think that none of them were possibly a contributing factor too?
CHUPAMELAVERGACA BRON

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

[that man is krazy,firequench is a joke......DO NT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY,.... L REPEAT DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY...
Utica National

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Utica National has to be the worst. Jeez lets just eliminate entire departments and outsource to companies overseas. What a great way to help out our area!
Not Good

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Utica National wrote:
Utica National has to be the worst. Jeez lets just eliminate entire departments and outsource to companies overseas. What a great way to help out our area!
Some of the worst ratings I've seen on GlassDoor.com are for this company. 0% approve of the CEO. Ouch.
anon

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Sports Direct in the UK, my friend worked there, they made him scrape gum off the floor infront of everyone, not many people last there here
RegusEmployee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

sarti wrote:
Regus. A global company that treats employees like idiots, much the same as the way they treat their customers...
I second that!
Rory

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

How about the House of Good Shepherd, believe me you don't even want to know about that place!! Here's a clue- it comes up as the,"House of Goo," on your caller ID. 8 years of that place, and I had it, much better job now.
Cole

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Don't forget skinner sales
Jane

Lucan, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Norbrook Laboratories Ltd in Northen Ireland!

Treat people like toys, slaves and pawns!

It's a Goulag in the middle of a no-man's land!
Billy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Jane wrote:
Norbrook Laboratories Ltd in Northen Ireland!
Treat people like toys, slaves and pawns!
It's a Goulag in the middle of a no-man's land!
No union there? They have been killing unions in the US for the last 30 yrs. What kind of lab was it? Just curious. Thanks
david williams

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

worst company to work for is mitras automotive uk, they had a new manager about 6 years ago and havnet had a pay rise since then, quote {apparently you wont ever get one either when we can get an agency worker to do it for less, if you dont like it you know where the f**king door is}but the staff get massive bonuses every month, and the company has spent millions on new factory, trucks, company cars etc, etc, he hates working class people and you are treated like shit, he wants to replace all the workers with agency people. loads of really skilled people have left and been replaced with retards or imigrants quality is dire and morale is lower than whale shit, everyone wants the place to close down, the old md was a great bloke he would listen to your views and encouraged everyone to work as a team, now they have brought in agency workers who have no knowledge or job skills to boss all the skilled workers about just to piss them off so that they will leave. place is a total joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shear Pleasures 7 min Reality Check 3
Valley health Schrader & Watson 1 hr update 128
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 3 hr Truth beyond 13
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,343
Disgusting Rotten Stinking Quackenbush 5 hr Lawsuit waiting to Happen 16
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Mayors circus 9 hr beret bastards 35
cheating men 11 hr beret bastards 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search