United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Atlas Air, Inc.

Management is horrible. Anti-union and makes no bones about it with the way they treat employees. Purposefully create disunity and discontent. How they make profit is beyond me. They could make double the profits if they only worked with the employees instead of against them.
Man In A Suit Case -

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

THE TEN WORST COMPANIES I HAVE WORKED FOR:-
1. Alcatel. France
2. Comex. France
3. Premier Inn (Whitbread). UK
4. CTeam GmbH. Austria
5. Litton Business Ltd. UK
6. Alcatel. Belgium
7. i21 World Wide Ltd. UK
8. Guarantor Security Ltd. UK
9. Sainsbury. UK
10. Sutton Maintenance Ltd. UK

The worst company for team spirit, management was Alcatal. France.
The worst company for payment was Guarantor Security Ltd. UK
Whitbread was a combination of both, but admittedly the front line people (on the shop floor doing the ‘real work’ were a great bunch of people. The management just stank to merry hell.

THE TEN BEST COMPANIES I HAVE WORKED FOR:-
1. LEON Gmbh. Austria
2. GECEPA GmbH. Austria
3. Oceaneering Inc., USA
4. Top Rank Leisure Services. UK
5. KenCel Plc. Kenya
6. Alpine Energie GmbH. Austria
7. NOKIA. Austria
8. ALLSEAS Inc. USA
9. AMOSEAS Inc. USA
10. Algo Sabi Ltd. Bahrain
your name

Owen Sound, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

this is a gay useless page
Kera

King's Lynn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

The worst company I have worked for in the UK will have to be company called Registration Transfers who buy and sell cherished number plates. You weren't allowed to leave the building apart from lunch breaks. no mobiles, no texts, no personal email, no Internet, no tea breaks, no fag breaks, you have to work six days a week, either a sat or sun and they don't pay you for accumulating days off in leu.. but they only give you a half day off for every time you work on a weekend day. You are not allowed out to go to shops just for a drink of fizz. They are based in Dunstable and use a grotty old house to hold around 80 staff. Prisoners in wormwood scrubs have more and better privileges.
MVM Inc ex employee

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

MVM Inc is the WORST company to work for. They do not pay your holidays and treat you like shit. They do not inform you of anything, and fear reigns among employees if one asks a question.
Diana

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

I worked for that company for less than a week I gotta say, NEVER AGAIN will ido that to myself.
Trump Ex-employee wrote:
I worked for Firequench and boy it was no picnic. Desmond Burke has issues, he is arrogant, nasty, insulting and cross-eyed. I'm surprised the office hasn't been hit by an inspector for fire hazard as there is no walking space between all the machinery and file cabinets everywhere. How ironic that a fire safety supplier can be so careless and above all filty. This has been the worst office environment yet. I feel sorry for the three ladys he has working for him, as they are terrified of him. I hope they all wake up and send him where he belongs. He is also a thief, as he overcharges his customers. His technicians make 25 an hr and he charges $150 an hr. for service, which he multiplies by two techs and claims they did overtime for a client bill of over $2,000. I hope these companys wise up and search for another competitor. Desmond Burke needs a good weeping and be put in his place.
dane

Averill Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

golub warehouse (pricechopper) the supervisors lie and do anything in there power to get you fired.
rob

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Any company Larry dack runs or works at. If Larry runs the company He will short your pay if He pays you at all. If here works there He steals your tips. Larry is the valleys worst scumbag.
Manline Logistics

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Transport co in South Africa....Worst company i have ever worked for. They are a bunch of indirect racist bastards. Their staff turnover has been & continues to be huge. they forever advertise positions on their web & local newspapers.
Go work there if you are only desperate for a job.
hands down

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

hannaford.
Ex firequench tech

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

THIS COMPANY IS A FUCKIN JOKE...Desmond Burke knows nothing about fire alarms....he talks to employees like they are teenagers and he is their father. He rides people ass for no reason...hires stupid people just to fill names on invoices...you are expectedto work 7for days a week...their iffice personnel is shady under his direction. I never once got paid the amount of hours I worked.They short hours with bullshit excuses that are different every week. They send people to the same 8 buildings that dont want anything to do with Firequench. They dont care about fire life s Ifand youafety...they care about invoices and tell their techs to lie on the invoices. If you consider working there you will see quickly what an ass he and his company is. Anyone who is a real fire alarm tech would be disgusted at their practice and techniques. Anyone who is human would realize what an ignorant dumbass Desmond is and how unprofessional the office is. I dont think there are words to describe the absolute horror it is to work for Firequench. SHAME SHAME SHAME....
Marie

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Diana wrote:
I worked for that company for less than a week I gotta say, NEVER AGAIN will ido that to myself.
<quoted text>
what position did you have? I was recently offered a position there, and I am concerned about accepting.
Stan

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Hands down anything Larry dack owns or runs the guy tries not to pay his employees.
Ill show myself

Hawthorne, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

FIREQUENCH IS THE MOST DISHONEST, FRAUD BASED FIRE LIFE SAFETY COMPANY...COMPANY IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY MOST MANUFACTURERS BECAUSE HE RIPPED THEM OFF...HE CANT GET HIS TECHS FACTORY TRAINED...HE RIPS OFF HIS CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES...STAY AWAY FROM FIREQUENCH AND FIRETRONICS...BOTH ARE OWNED AND RUN BY THE BIGGEST DIRTBAG ON EARTH...DESMOND BURKE
ANN

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

TTJ wrote:
Bendett & Mchugh P.C. in Farmington CT is one of the worst places to work for.
I have to disagree I am currently employed there and have been there for a few years. This firm is a wonderful place to work for. They are very understanding and let you put your family first.
niceguy

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Nobody chimed in with Observer Dispatch. Talk about being FUBAR. Management sucks, both local & headquarters. in Fairport, NY.
Express Staffing NJ

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Worst company to work for in NJ is Express
Staffing. NO training,no support by management,
unrealistic demands. No other company in America
has similar production requirerments then they
abruptly throw you out into street. They have
no heart, no concern for their staff. Just for
profit driven operation. Stay away as place of
employment, employee beware
Anthony

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

just another working guy wrote:
FIREQUENCH INC should be on the top of the list. This ia a fire alarm service company located in new york. The owner Desmond Burke is a coke head idiot. He rules by fear i have been here a little more than thirty days and got fired on friday for no reason. He is a fraud and a bull shiter. He has a bunch of guys that know nothing
working on life saftey systems the man screams and yells and throughs thing like a three her old not getting his way. Just becareful if u consider working there you will loose your job.
Could you please provide more information on this subject? I am scheduled to go out there soon for an interview. Thank you Email: nal2us2@yahoo.com
Anthony

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I would be interested in any additional information you have on this subject as I am scheduled to go in for an interview in a few days. Please advise.
Anthony

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Trump Ex-employee wrote:
I worked for Firequench and boy it was no picnic. Desmond Burke has issues, he is arrogant, nasty, insulting and cross-eyed. I'm surprised the office hasn't been hit by an inspector for fire hazard as there is no walking space between all the machinery and file cabinets everywhere. How ironic that a fire safety supplier can be so careless and above all filty. This has been the worst office environment yet. I feel sorry for the three ladys he has working for him, as they are terrified of him. I hope they all wake up and send him where he belongs. He is also a thief, as he overcharges his customers. His technicians make 25 an hr and he charges $150 an hr. for service, which he multiplies by two techs and claims they did overtime for a client bill of over $2,000. I hope these companys wise up and search for another competitor. Desmond Burke needs a good weeping and be put in his place.
Can you provide more information as I am going in for an interview in a few days. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 min Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
Herkimer superintendent 54 min ineffective 25
Herkimer to be Annexed by CVA 59 min jmn 24
Bonnie riesel Harrington 4 hr really 7
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,317
Herkimers newly elects 11 hr herkimer 18
cosimo tangorra makes 160,00 a year!! (Jan '12) 12 hr jmn 135
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000