Parent concerned about lockdown process after Herkimer County shootings

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: WKTV 7

Herkimer parent David Foster spent 25 agonizing minutes not knowing where his four-and-a-half-year-old son, Ethan, was on March 13.

Full Story
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2013
How does Dave Foster have a four and a half year old son? Hmmmm..... This clown bitches when the sun shines, of course he's going to contact the media how many weeks later and cause a scene. How many other parents caused a scene??? What are you planning on running for next Dave?
Ur Mean

Cortland, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Boo hooo hooo Crybaby Foster. Instead of calling the school phones which were all jammed up. You should've called the daycare to call you when your precious snowflake arrived. BTW Ethan is a pretty wimpy name, I can see him getting beat up alot growing up with that name and for having YOU as a dad.
25 agonizing minutes... awwww. You are using this as a precursor for some lame lawsuit for alleged emotional distress.
You didnt know there were levels of lockdown? Why not !! It's YOUR responsibility as a parent to find that out on your own. What kind of pathetic dad are you?
Ur a mean person. Who talks about little kids that way? And who doesn't think that not knowing whether your 4 yr old is safe for even five minutes isn't agonizing? Do you have a heart? Is it hollow? Or all black?
Refocus

Little Falls, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
SHALL WE PLEASE GET SOME FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE ONLY HIGH SCHOOL IN SEVERAL COUNTIES THAT HAS THE FRONT DOORS OPEN!!! WHY DO WE SECURE AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN E HERKIMER AND LEAVE THE FRONT DOORS OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL WIDE OPEN? You want to talk law suits??? It's a matter of time.
u know

Little Falls, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
u people are effing crazy effing losers
yup

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Refocus wrote:
SHALL WE PLEASE GET SOME FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE ONLY HIGH SCHOOL IN SEVERAL COUNTIES THAT HAS THE FRONT DOORS OPEN!!! WHY DO WE SECURE AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN E HERKIMER AND LEAVE THE FRONT DOORS OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL WIDE OPEN? You want to talk law suits??? It's a matter of time.
Ahh, now the pattern of irresponsible school administrators is coming to light. Cue up the Briggs fiasco that day.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/herkimer-ny/T...
ex-marine

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
I thought that man was ready to burst into tears during the WKTV interview. Get over it. My 6 year granddaughter has more balls than this guy.He embarrassed the community.
nyc troll

Liverpool, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2013
what a phagg , worry about the holes in your sock, see it on tv you bum, dont you know you have holes in your sock when you put them on. that right there tells the type of person you are. your son is going to turn into a sissy i can tlby is haircut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brennan the judge 4 hr Speak no evil 63
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 5 hr pete 33
Valley health Schrader & Watson 21 hr Casey 224
tearin up white hoes (Nov '10) Sat number 1 17
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk Fri Resident 79
ilsam the religion of peace Oct 17 malcom Xlax 6
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault Oct 16 poor animals 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs