Police: Beef jerky bandit caught. ron...

Police: Beef jerky bandit caught. ronnie smith jr

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
firsts is a goof

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2011
great job ronnie you make your dad and e. herkimer proud,dope,up upurs first...
atta boy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
must be corn bread and beans doesnt develop thee brain cells
facts first

New York, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2011
firsts is a goof wrote:
great job ronnie you make your dad and e. herkimer proud,dope,up upurs first...
Whatever you say, troll.
take it deep

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
facts first wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, troll.
ur mother...
Gay Italian

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Only if he could jerky my beef.
facts first

Canastota, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2011
facts first wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, troll.
You have written a grammatically correct sentence. Congratulations!
so what

Newport, NY

#7 Jan 6, 2011
facts first wrote:
<quoted text>
You have written a grammatically correct sentence. Congratulations!
Do You Write That Just To Irritate People? If So It Works. I can't Imagine you caring about the intellect of the average Mohawk valley Sap. Why don't you write a thesis on this or become an English Teacher? Please find something wrong with what I just wrote (caps maybe ?). I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop. You can't be a woman
so what

Canastota, NY

#8 Jan 6, 2011
so what wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You Write That Just To Irritate People? If So It Works. I can't Imagine you caring about the intellect of the average Mohawk valley Sap. Why don't you write a thesis on this or become an English Teacher? Please find something wrong with what I just wrote (caps maybe ?). I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop. You can't be a woman
Your paragraph should look as such:

Do you write that just to irritate people? If so, it works! I can't imagine you caring about the intellect of the average Mohawk Valley welfare bum. Why don't you write a thesis on this, or become and English teacher? Please find something wrong with what I have just written... perhaps the fact that I unnecessarily capitalized some words? I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop! You can't be a woman!
so what

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2011

Do you write that just to irritate people; If so? it works! I cann't imagine your carrying about the intellect of the average Mohawk Valley welfare bum! Why don't you write a cheese on this, or become and Englich teacher? Please find something wrong with what I have just written?.. perhaps the fact that I unnecessarily Capitalized some words? I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop? You can't be a womam?
so what

Canastota, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2011
so what wrote:
Do you write that just to irritate people; If so? it works! I cann't imagine your carrying about the intellect of the average Mohawk Valley welfare bum! Why don't you write a cheese on this, or become and Englich teacher? Please find something wrong with what I have just written?.. perhaps the fact that I unnecessarily Capitalized some words? I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop? You can't be a womam?

Do you write that just to irritate people? If so, it works! I can't imagine you caring about the intellect of the average Mohawk Valley welfare bum. Why don't you write a thesis on this, or become and English teacher? Please find something wrong with what I have just written... perhaps the fact that I unnecessarily capitalized some words? I want to feel your wrath Mr. Topix Grammar Cop! You can't be a woman!
test

Chantilly, VA

#11 Jan 6, 2011
these are funny!
test

Chantilly, VA

#12 Jan 6, 2011
my comments aren't posting! arrgh!
beef jerky will kill you

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2011
test wrote:
my comments aren't posting! arrgh!
Yes Dallas, they are!
take it deep 1st

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2011
ron and first amendment are brothers..come see my blogs on the od and telegram..
Up your ass

Herkimer, NY

#15 Jan 6, 2011
take it deep wrote:
<quoted text>ur mother...
It should read "Your mother." Truthfully, the pig probably does.
Up your ass

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jan 6, 2011
take it deep 1st wrote:
ron and first amendment are brothers..come see my blogs on the od and telegram..
Whatever you say, sock puppet. Off topic as always.
Up your ass

Canastota, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Up your ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, sock puppet. Off topic as always.
You have written grammatically correct sentences. Congratulations!
Asinine

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 7, 2011
so what wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world does that last (incomplete) sentence mean? Take your meds.
But Seriously

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 7, 2011
If anyone knows anything about this truly bizarre case, could you shed some light on why would someone want/need that much beef jerky?

Cigarettes, beer, gas, even National Enquirers... one can somewhat comprehend the mindset behind those thefts. But beef jerky?!? And not even stealing Mountain Dew along with it? Unreal.
Not news

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Why is this story even news? A gy steals beef jerky, big dea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Player 34 min Deb 1
Mary Anns Mothers Design (Nov '12) 3 hr GFY 20
Herkimer Fire and HCCC alarms 12 hr Smokey Da Bear 7
Why did they remove my Crandall post ?? 18 hr YouralittlebitchC... 2
Who’s Sylvia Rowen’s new stooge in the BOE 21 hr HotDogLady 2
News Little Falls Woman Has 'Escape' Added to Her Li... Sat Abuse 23
best football player that came out of herkimer (Aug '09) Sat Marilyn 88

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance