Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
come on

Locke, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 4, 2012
 
Bring It On wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to fund all of my kids activities. Where do I go to start writing the checks?
Write a big check because you can't fund an individual. You guys are out of the picture. No Year and a day vote, nothing. I bought a new lawn chair and a case of beer to watch the show, I mean the crying. You bozo's have no idea what you're in for.

I take that back. Budget Committee Members:

Daniel Adamek Ken Brinck Donna Cool Alexander Dorantes David Foster Lisa Green Jaclyn Harrington Floyd Johnson Susan Hayes-Manning Michael Jory Carolyn LaSalle Michele Lawrence
Carl Lohmann Bob Peters Scott Petucci Jason Richard Ed Schell Lisa Scherer Scott Scherer
Martin Skandra Joan Susenburger Courtney Valasek Tracey Voce Donna Wilcox
Angie Wiliczka Sasha Zaleski

Have a big idea what's in store, but they aren't talking are they. Doesn't that seem strange? Most were mouthy as fk before the vote. Stop them on the street and ask them how the budge meeting went.
what a moron

Locke, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 4, 2012
 
keep your dime Im loaded wrote:
<quoted text>
I say raise school taxes tenfold. I can afford it and I'm perfectly willing to pay it. Nobody needs your dime.
You're not getting my dime or my neighbors dime you dumbfk. You'll see, we can't wait for the budget vote. Bang done. Core courses and half days of school. How's that sound Genius.
bar fly

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 5, 2012
 
If you can't afford a tax raise get a county job then bring your meds.They love people with mental problems
New Normal

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 5, 2012
 
cant happen wrote:
<quoted text>
New teachers can barely survive at 35k...this idea comes from the uninformed or down right stupid.
Welcome to the 21st century, dolt. The economy has changed. Workers in the private sector already know this, and the public sector workers are just starting to figure it out.

Mohawk and Ilion are just delaying the day of reckoning by a couple of years. The price for that short delay? Their schools ...
Nope

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

New Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the 21st century, dolt. The economy has changed. Workers in the private sector already know this, and the public sector workers are just starting to figure it out.
Mohawk and Ilion are just delaying the day of reckoning by a couple of years. The price for that short delay? Their schools ...
Workers in the private sector without degrees, you bet. A college degree is still the best boost to your income potential. Find me another profession that requires a master's degree that pays so low.

Even if we assumed your assertion is true (not that I think it is), isn't it better to delay it than bend over and take it right away like Herkimer has?
notice karma

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 5, 2012
 
New Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the 21st century, dolt. The economy has changed. Workers in the private sector already know this, and the public sector workers are just starting to figure it out.
Mohawk and Ilion are just delaying the day of reckoning by a couple of years. The price for that short delay? Their schools ...
so clueless they get 31 million a year 15 years and a say in everything...we get dissolved and no say..if 15 years is a couple i will take that. The governor just signed extended school stay that seward and butler backed...there are our reps seeing your so dumb..then when that bill was signed their are 41 school districts with their necks out to be chopped aka dissolved guess what we can't afford a full day let alone the 225 thousand per year for extended day...look it up chachi...od one day ago or news ten.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 5, 2012
 
Send them to my place
give me some private cheering
I'll gladly donate
funny again

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

New Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the 21st century, dolt. The economy has changed. Workers in the private sector already know this, and the public sector workers are just starting to figure it out.
Mohawk and Ilion are just delaying the day of reckoning by a couple of years. The price for that short delay? Their schools ...
Oh no my colors.

Yup a short delay of more than 14yrs..
You're fked next year and if you're from frankfort you're screwed this spring.
Student and cheerleader

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

mr upskirt wrote:
no real loss here,its not a sport... it will save us taxpayers 8k, so im for it.
Actually since you obviously aren't one the herkimer cheerleaders parent pay everything on their own our budget from the school is $0. So no it doesn't save you anything.
Rollz eyez

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 11, 2013
 
Student and cheerleader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually since you obviously aren't one the herkimer cheerleaders parent pay everything on their own our budget from the school is $0. So no it doesn't save you anything.
Who pays for transportation to other schools for games? Who pays for the practice space? Who pays for the cheerleading coach/advisor? You want to participate in such activities, then pay for it out of your (parents) pockets. Who pays for the band members instruments? The list could go on and on Little Miss Naive.
DHB

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rollz eyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays for transportation to other schools for games? Who pays for the practice space? Who pays for the cheerleading coach/advisor? You want to participate in such activities, then pay for it out of your (parents) pockets. Who pays for the band members instruments? The list could go on and on Little Miss Naive.
Hold on Herkabilly.........the cheerleaders do NOT travel to away games. That is the norm throughout the league. The practice space is an available gym or the cafeteria. They pay for their own uniforms, raise money for the banquets, etc. No different for the band members/chorus who also raise their own funds for events. Other than what they pay the "coach", it is already funded by Mom and Dad.
stupid

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yea send yer kid down to the store or post office and let them beg for money from us when we walk in and out. The cheerleaders moms and dads sit at the games and act like heir kids are better than the other kids. We dont need them!
Rollz eyez

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 11, 2013
 
DHB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on Herkabilly.........the cheerleaders do NOT travel to away games. That is the norm throughout the league. The practice space is an available gym or the cafeteria. They pay for their own uniforms, raise money for the banquets, etc. No different for the band members/chorus who also raise their own funds for events. Other than what they pay the "coach", it is already funded by Mom and Dad.
Ummm...who pays for the practice area, utilities, insurance ?? THE TAXPAYERS.So let Mom and Dad pay for their over priviledged snots
Rollz eyez

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

stupid wrote:
yea send yer kid down to the store or post office and let them beg for money from us when we walk in and out. The cheerleaders moms and dads sit at the games and act like heir kids are better than the other kids. We dont need them!
Brilliant!!
DHB

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rollz eyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...who pays for the practice area, utilities, insurance ?? THE TAXPAYERS.So let Mom and Dad pay for their over priviledged snots
They do......their parents pay taxes too. A teenager is not an over-privileged snot by participating. Rollz Eyez types spend their entire life trying as hard as they can to do as little as possible.....and then spend hours bitterly witching about what a student participates in, how much money others make, what they accomplish, how everyone else is stupid, and on and on and on....
DHB

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 11, 2013
 
Rollz eyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!
You insist they raise their own money....what is wrong with them doing just that ?
Herkimer 2

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DHB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on Herkabilly.........the cheerleaders do NOT travel to away games. That is the norm throughout the league. The practice space is an available gym or the cafeteria. They pay for their own uniforms, raise money for the banquets, etc. No different for the band members/chorus who also raise their own funds for events. Other than what they pay the "coach", it is already funded by Mom and Dad.
Excuse me but there is no way the parents are insuring them. The district must have some sort of liability for them. Also when they receive injuries that is coming out of the school insurance which we pay for. Also for basketball there were 2 coaches. One for JV and one for varsity.
east herkchic

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Um are we seriously calling Mrs Gina Massaro a coach?
I can call her lots of things
dale coz cuntingham

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

east herkchic wrote:
Um are we seriously calling Mrs Gina Massaro a coach?
I can call her lots of things
the coach made $1850 per the hhs website..
Rollz eyez

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dale coz cuntingham wrote:
<quoted text>the coach made $1850 per the hhs website..
So who is paying that?? Of course kiddies, the TAX PAYERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 2 hr whats up 176
Herkimer Ponderosa for sale Days are numbered 3 hr just wondering 7
Vince Bono is a JACKASS (Mar '13) 3 hr just wondering 56
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 7 hr plumber 34
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 19 hr busy mom 84
Shear Pleasures 22 hr EverNotice 11
Debate: Ferguson - Herkimer, NY Tue Tawana Brawley 4

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••