folts home -vs- valley health services

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

CNA

Wellesley, MA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
hey, I'm a cna and just moved to herkimer. I most likely will apply to both facilities, and probably take who ever hires first... but just wondering what actual employees think of the two. What one pays more (5yrs experiance) any extra rate for 2nd or 3rd shift? Are staff friendly or will it be high school all over again with the cliques. Is there available OT for new employees?
Yurpp

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Valley health service is horrible and always under staffed....Pays not bad but if you like dealing with very rude and nasty employees then go for it...i would apply for Folts
agreeD

Wellesley, MA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Honestly I've worked all 3 shifts at Valley Health. You probably would start at about $10. And .50 more for 3-11 and $1 for 11-7. OT is given to special people unless they are desprate. Staffing I thought was for the most part o.k .. but a lot of slackers. I never worked at folts. If you don't mind the drive masonic or sitrin is the places to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The NEW JAIL & Freddy Wiesser Where did you go? 1 hr Coward 2
brennan the judge 3 hr SourGrapes 78
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 10 hr what the heck 6
The Judges from Herkimer County 12 hr I hear banjos 8
Judge Brennon not fit to sit bench 12 hr I hear banjos 11
Danny Bo Jive Boyle 20 hr herkimer 4
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board Tue Concerned sheepdog 41
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs