Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know anything about this nasty, horrible mother? She needs to have her kids taken away AsAp!!!
Shes a scumbag

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I don't know how CPS hasn't taken her kids away yet. Her house is nothing but filth on the outside and I can only imagine what it looks like inside. You can smell the rotting garbage from the street. Her kids are always outside by themselves dressed the wrong way for the weather. Long shirts and pants on hot days?? While she walks around with barely nothing on. She has a new guy there every week and I shouldn't say guy I mean little boy junkies!! She's such a loser!!
Concerned

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

It's very sad for the kids, but I have no idea how they're still in that house either. Hopefully not for long.
If you are Concerned

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Please please please contact CPS have everyone call not just one. Every child deserves a chance regardless of the situation a parent has forced on them. Children do not deserve to be treated the way you have described above. If you truly care and this isn't just vengeance please for the sake of the kids do the right thing. CPS has 24 hours to investigate and initiate contact after a complaint is made. If you need the number please let me know and I will gladly post it.

Since: Jun 13

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I believe CPS is currently involved with an open investigation...wish I knew who her worker is.
Keep Calling

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

The more complaints (legitimate ones anyway) they receive the better off the kids will be. Obviously the kids deserve better and CPS needs as much information as you can give them. Things like this disgust me. I do not know this person but I can tell you are genuinely concerned. If I knew her I would be in line to call and talk away. I truly hope something is done. Hopefully more people will get involved instead of turning a blind eye.

Since: Jun 13

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Keep Calling wrote:
The more complaints (legitimate ones anyway) they receive the better off the kids will be. Obviously the kids deserve better and CPS needs as much information as you can give them. Things like this disgust me. I do not know this person but I can tell you are genuinely concerned. If I knew her I would be in line to call and talk away. I truly hope something is done. Hopefully more people will get involved instead of turning a blind eye.
Thank you, we are going to call...I am genuinely concerned for both the safety and just general well-being of her kids. I've been to her house and literally went home and cried because of the condition & treatment of the 3 babies. I had to do a lot of soul searching, I'm not normally one to call authorities, but I'm afraid if the kids remain with her that something terrible is just a matter of when, not if. Thank you for your input.
Over

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

It's done & over with...kids were taken by authorities and sent to new homes. Thank God.

Since: May 12

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Is that all you do is trash talk people on here? I bet they took them away in fact ill ask her for you guys because you have nothing better to do then sit on your asses and trash talk people get a life serioisly
mom of angels

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Not for nothing but do any of u actually now this person. I dont feel it is right to sit here and trash talk somebody. If u got something to say dont hide who u are. Sorry but i do now krista and she does love her kids. And she gets them back she is going to laugh at all of this.
josey wales

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

mom of angels wrote:
Not for nothing but do any of u actually now this person. I dont feel it is right to sit here and trash talk somebody. If u got something to say dont hide who u are. Sorry but i do now krista and she does love her kids. And she gets them back she is going to laugh at all of this.
And I NOW you're uneducated! Lmao

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Who is uneducated because its know you spelt now how dumb can you get?
krista

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Look everyone. I am not the person u all seem to think u now. Everyone needs to leave my name out of ur mouths. I am doing what they want of me. And let me tell u one more thing it isnt illlegal to go out and have a few drinks. Pretty funny i have personally watched parents sit on there porch and drink while there kids are playing. But i wont drink around my kids and i am the bad guy. I like how people say they now me and been in house but yet are hiding under some bull name. Say who u are dont hide cause u want ti be my friend but yet back stab. Not cool. I do not want anymore.....just stop. And u are all wrong about the men in my bed. Thanks whoever u are cause i have not.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Its kat I'm sticking up for you and it is illegal to go out and have a few drinks if your underage lol forget them they do nothing but trash talk other people they must be jealous because they have nothing better to do with their lives so they just hide under bull names and try to put other people down
TRUTH

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Nobody said that it was illegal to go out and drink, that is if you are of age. You should not worry about what people say, unless you are guilty of something. It is not illegal to drink in front of children either, as long as you are coherent. Think of the ways you can change your situation and quit worrying about others. OH and news flash, you do not lose your kids just because you went out drinking. Maybe you should figure out your goals in life!
wow

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

You guys are pathetic, Krista is a good person and mother and she def doesn't sleep around. Your just jealous cause she's so damn beautiful.
An Onlooker

Liberty Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

She's a dirty skank who gets carried around by different guys, parties all the time and WHY on earth would guys be interested in that UGLY SKINNY JUNKIE lookn chick

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Honestly I hope peoplw say the same about you is that all you do is run your mouth about people just remember karma will come for you and I will laugh so hard when it does either that or I hope someone pounds the shit out of you I would love for you to say it to her face or are you just one of those internet welfare junkies who has no life so you put everyone else down? Didn't your parents ever teach you manners I would be ashamed to call you my child dumbass people these days
racheal

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Hey you people always calling cos first you people should get consummated of getting people in trouble who calls them are no better than a y one else so shut your hoe

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

My hoe? Oh you mean my hole and ill do whatever I want last time I checked you weren't my mother and its called defending someone ever hear of it? No probably not

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 5 hr steve 152
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 5 hr busy mom 78
polish club 7 hr evil 19
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 7 hr Tom Huge 23
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 6,370
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 12 hr WOWSA 24
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 12 hr El Farolito 16
Mayors circus 12 hr unauthorized use 43
cheating men 17 hr say what 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••