c and k's urban wear out of business
wow

Carthage, NY

#44 Jul 20, 2010
Larry Dack wrote:
Rob couldn't afford to buy it. I will kick his ass any day of the week anywhere anytime. I may buy it though
all these years with mommy finally paying off larry
Walmart

Syracuse, NY

#45 Jul 21, 2010
I thought I'd seen them in there befroe
lmao

United States

#46 Jul 26, 2010
its funny how you say that post on facebook was too joey pugliese but you posted on kyles wall you got time to get high and hang out but no time for your son and go take another hit wow he sounds like a wonderful father at least joey has his kids and rasies them and is there day and night and no one has to post shit about him not being there or getting high. girl get over it you are a bad mother and kyle is a bad father. josie is a wonderful mother and joey is am amazing father
fam

United States

#47 Jul 30, 2010
i think all you people are jelous...dont be mad cause they got the hottest clothes in herkimer haha to bad u cant afford them lmao
Guinness

Moravia, NY

#48 Jul 30, 2010
lmao
whatever you say monkey
OINK

Elm City, NC

#49 Jul 31, 2010
Herkimer is a great place to be from. LOL
paris

United States

#50 Aug 14, 2010
no one bought them out they were bout to buy the whole buildin but there was already an owner they won't go out a bizz for a while they get alot of business they go on vacations they about to get a record deal wit epic records true talk seen email there fire all you jealous haters you will see him soon get a life and get ur bread up you not on there level
paris

United States

#51 Aug 14, 2010
they got a one year optional lease you dumb people you all don't know what ur talkin about and no it's gary cioch and the twins remodeled that place
jam

United States

#52 Aug 14, 2010
brand name clothes only a friend gave them for free
Seen Him

West Leyden, NY

#53 Aug 15, 2010
smell the stuff fore you buy, I seen Kyle wear it and then it shows up on the rack.
standbyhim2004

Rome, NY

#54 Aug 15, 2010
fam wrote:
i think all you people are jelous...dont be mad cause they got the hottest clothes in herkimer haha to bad u cant afford them lmao
yeah thats why joeys fat ass just got turned in for abuseing his kids right cuz hes a scumbag keep talking ash is a great mom shed have her kids if fatty joey didnt have his big bad daddy to threatan her and keep her away from them she stays at home with her baby and what do u do huh?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#55 Aug 16, 2010
i stopped into c&k urban wear to pick up a salmon colored leisure suit this morning. they were all out. they didn't have the white glossy loafers i was looking for either. that place sucks.
yeahh

Little Falls, NY

#56 Aug 18, 2010
hahaJEHS wrote:
no one knows a guy that got caught with rock, and they dont have any black guy go with anyone to get anything. they get there merchandise delivered haha good job. your pretty close. when your store open? oh cant afford one sorry
Yeah, sorry not everyone goes to jail and gets granted hardworking taxpayer money to "restart" your life...continue being the scum bag drug dealers in herkimer maybe this time they'll stay smart and keep you in jail
Get a life

West Leyden, NY

#57 Sep 1, 2010
You people r crazy
Tyler

Herkimer, NY

#58 Sep 1, 2010
yeahh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sorry not everyone goes to jail and gets granted hardworking taxpayer money to "restart" your life...continue being the scum bag drug dealers in herkimer maybe this time they'll stay smart and keep you in jail
You just haven't gotten busted YET...LOL LOL LOL!!!
Hey Tyler

Lewiston, ME

#59 Sep 1, 2010
GO FCK YOURSELF BOY
ashley

United States

#60 Nov 24, 2011
Great group of guys!!!
wow

United States

#62 Nov 25, 2011
Sounds like alot of fun!! Anna i mean:)
wondering

United States

#64 Nov 26, 2011
Any truth to the rumor of the move to Albany st?
wayne

Caldwell, NJ

#65 Nov 26, 2011
Yes we are we needed a bigger store see you soon. Two out of three.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The quitter 3 min Pataki 4
Carpenter, over 400 unprosecuted DWI's...... 28 min DWIDanger 31
rob and chris (Mar '13) 10 hr harold 3
Herkimer School District (Jun '15) 12 hr bye bye 39
paul simon sounds like siht and his lib pukes 12 hr Trump 1
Carpenter Signs on Right of Ways and Abandoned ... 12 hr .... 9
Its Campaign Season, Friendly, Fake ,Phony. Jef... 13 hr to Roper 16

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance