First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Apr 28, 2009
golf pro wrote:
Well I guess he doesn`t treat others like you from these posts.
All that I can do is report on what my experience has been, and what I have witnessed. You will never see me engage in hearsay. You know the old exercise where 6 people sit next to each other in chairs, and the moderator whispers four sentences into the ear of the first person? The first person tries his or her best to repeat the information. By the time it gets to the last person, it has changed quite a bit from the original!! That sympbolizes hearsay. It is really unreliable.
herkimer golfer

Herkimer, NY

#22 Dec 8, 2012
it is a great course and the owners are nice...even to some golfers that try and get something free or incessently complain about other golfers. Bottom-line...Ron is fair and some of the other golfers are definitely "spoiled" and some can "instigate" problems. I golf there and other local courses...not a member, but every course has black sheep that want something for nothing or just love to stir up trouble. Ron has been good about trying to get rid of that kind...believe me the rest of the golfers YOU left at holland heights DONT miss you.
hal hutton

Mechanicville, NY

#23 Dec 10, 2012
i hate the coarse
Dogger

New York, NY

#24 Dec 10, 2012
Why the law there? Who was he banging? Heard some hoe from Lttle Falls. If it is who I heard. Worthless white trailer trash.
mohawk golfer

Herkimer, NY

#25 Feb 1, 2013
The course is doing great, the back nine should be open either this (2013) spring or fall. Not sure why you think golfers are leaving. because that is FAR from the truth. Sounds like sour grapes.
mohawk golfer

Herkimer, NY

#26 Feb 1, 2013
You wouldn't be the "golfer" that refused to pay his full membership would you? then won money in a tourney and STILL wouldn't pay?
golf pro wrote:
Well than before you defend this person and call me a fake you should know all the facts. Mr DeJong can be a very abusive person, who will say and do most anything if he doesn`t get his way. He can be like a spoiled child. Thats why people are leaving Holland Heights and thats why he has problem with the law. Make sure you don`t upset him Pez.
mohawk golfer

Herkimer, NY

#27 Feb 1, 2013
The course is great, i have heard your name mentioned there during league play...and never in a good light
hal hutton wrote:
i hate the coarse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 min conklincolt 6,467
herkimer is a poor town 7 hr Virgil A Curtis 2
New Jail Meeting 8 hr Resident 2
Former Glory Days bar caves in 12 hr pete and re-pete 21
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 13 hr Nike 73
Allah Snackbar 13 hr iman 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr NAVYVET 760

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]