First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking for info

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Does anyone know anything about this guy Ron Deyoung?
golf pro

AOL

#2 Apr 6, 2009
looking for info wrote:
Yes he is one of the owners of Holland Heights golf course. That course is going down hill quick. Many of the golfers who were members there are leaving and going elsewhere.

Since: Apr 09

Constableville, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2009
looking for info wrote:
i think he was the lead singer for styx for awhile
friend and golfer

Constableville, NY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
Ron is a great guy. Very nice and a definate Class act. Why do you ask?
golf pro

AOL

#5 Apr 8, 2009
friend and golfer wrote:
Ron is a great guy. Very nice and a definate Class act. Why do you ask?
Friend and golfer, you should use your spellcheck. It is classless, oh the checks in the mail.
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2009
First, let me ask you this---do you mean Ron DeJong? If so, he and his parents own the Holland Heights Golf Course. They have done a great job with the course, and its facilities (they have a large banquet room where wedding receptions and big parties can he held).

He is a hard worker, knowledgeable about the golf industry, fair to deal with, and friendly to customers. His parents, Dirk and Clara, are great as well.

Let me be perfectly honest---you people know who I am and that I publish "The Golf News" magazine. I know all the golf course pros and owners in a 25 county area. There are those who do a good job, and "others". Ron and his family do a good job. I would not give them this endorsement unless it was true.
golf pro

AOL

#7 Apr 24, 2009
I understand the state troopers payed Mr. DeJong a visit awhile back at his golf course. Did he get aresseted again? Yes a definate class act.
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2009
No responses needed. The truth has already been posted by me, under my name, and NOT a fake name. Please stop using fake names, and post under your real name or at least a real nickname, like I do. We want to know who you really are.
golf pro

AOL

#9 Apr 24, 2009
Well the truth is he was payed a visit by the state troopers. What type of class act was he showing for this to happen?
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2009
golf pro wrote:
Well the truth is he was payed a visit by the state troopers. What type of class act was he showing for this to happen?
I do not know anything about this "incident", so therefore, I have no comment to make on it.
golf pro

AOL

#11 Apr 25, 2009
Well than before you defend this person and call me a fake you should know all the facts. Mr DeJong can be a very abusive person, who will say and do most anything if he doesn`t get his way. He can be like a spoiled child. Thats why people are leaving Holland Heights and thats why he has problem with the law. Make sure you don`t upset him Pez.
herkimer

Constableville, NY

#12 Apr 25, 2009
I diden't see Mr. Dejongs name in the paper so I guess he diden't get arrested for anything. People can make all kinds of statments but are they true or not thats the question? Or do poeple who don't like other people just make things up.
golf pro

AOL

#13 Apr 26, 2009
Thats true, but he has an order of restraint for his actions. If he comes in contact with this person in anyway he will go to jail.
Citizen

Warners, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2009
herkimer wrote:
I diden't see Mr. Dejongs name in the paper so I guess he diden't get arrested for anything. People can make all kinds of statments but are they true or not thats the question? Or do poeple who don't like other people just make things up.
I don't think all arrest make the papers.
National Inquirer

Syracuse, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2009
golf pro wrote:
Thats true, but he has an order of restraint for his actions. If he comes in contact with this person in anyway he will go to jail.
Was this person a male or a female?

Was he in a relationship with this person, or was it a random act of violence?
Ben There

Boonville, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2009
They are losing golfers and I hope Ive been a part of reason
PEZ GOLF

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2009
golf pro wrote:
Well than before you defend this person and call me a fake you should know all the facts. Mr DeJong can be a very abusive person, who will say and do most anything if he doesn`t get his way. He can be like a spoiled child. Thats why people are leaving Holland Heights and thats why he has problem with the law. Make sure you don`t upset him Pez.
I get along very well with Ron, and his parents. So--from my experience, I have nothing but good things to say about all of them. They are hard workers, and I have watched them be very friendly and accommodating to their customers. Ron is a good father to his son, and a good son to his parents. To me, that is a sign of a good person.
golf pro

AOL

#18 Apr 27, 2009
Well I guess he doesn`t treat others like you from these posts.
yomama

Constableville, NY

#19 Apr 27, 2009
I hear he is a douche-bag...for real...instigator!
upstate

AOL

#20 Apr 28, 2009
We should not lower ourselves to his standards with name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 3 hr in the know 58
Need a man. 9 hr mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 13 hr catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 18 hr The Truth 8
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Tue mr cat 298
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 22 Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Dec 22 Plan X 3
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web