Liverpool, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
where and who is this putz troll, we want to find and slap him
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2013
master wrote:
where and who is this putz troll, we want to find and slap him
You say that, time and time again, yet you never show up to even think you're going to slap anybody.

Yeah, and you can lose the "we" in your post". You are but one loser with no friends and nobody to back you up. A pure coward.
urmine

Liverpool, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2013
when would like to finaly put this to an end douche?
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
just call 86 6-4330!!!!

Walmart parking lot, look for the White F-150!!!!

Loser. we know you will never show because we know who you and your family are so stop pretending to be a hardass. We see you pretending to be a good little Catholic at St. Anthony's on Sunday all the while being the biggest hypocrite of hate spew on topix. Yeah, you're beyond a coward so stop wasting time with threats you'll never carry out.

Oh and remember your above post later when you scream and cry that someone threatened you and you're turning them in to the police. Such a pussycoward.
friends of the merge

Liverpool, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2013
like i said anytime anywhere topix troll and that is the herk police dept loser, we all know who the computer coward really is now gfu mother douche
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#6 Apr 5, 2013
friends of the merge wrote:
like i said anytime anywhere topix troll and that is the herk police dept loser, we all know who the computer coward really is now gfu mother douche
Yeah, you are really that pathetic. I simply reposted the number you ALWAYS post when you put the threats out there. Lame, just like you.
t POLITIX

Ilion, NY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
just call 86 6-4330!!!!
Walmart parking lot, look for the White F-150!!!!
Loser. we know you will never show because we know who you and your family are so stop pretending to be a hardass. We see you pretending to be a good little Catholic at St. Anthony's on Sunday all the while being the biggest hypocrite of hate spew on topix. Yeah, you're beyond a coward so stop wasting time with threats you'll never carry out.
Oh and remember your above post later when you scream and cry that someone threatened you and you're turning them in to the police. Such a pussycoward.
Hey pal, why are you posting the http://village.herkimer.ny.us/content/Departm...
as a contact number? ARE YOU A FREAKING GOOF
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pal, why are you posting the http://village.herkimer.ny.us/content/Departm...
Because the troll I was responding to always puts that number up when threatening people. He will put that number up in a post, saying "call me and I'll smack you" and other lame topix empty threats. The guy is a coward. I posted the number as a mockery of his pathetic threats.
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one example I could quickly find from a couple weeks ago by that clown with the Syracuse IP also posts from Herkimer IP:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/herkimer-ny/T...

Post #82
upurs dare wrote:
are you threatening me if you ar call me do go toe to toe fat azz 6-4330
Prime example of the prick spewing threats then puts of the HPD number to call him at! What a loser.
friends of the merge

Liverpool, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
thats not me dont try covering your tracks now pc troll, your such a goof t politix has your number
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
friends of the merge wrote:
thats not me dont try covering your tracks now pc troll, your such a goof t politix has your number
Most certainly is. The intentional grammatical and spelling errors are your MO. You can't deny it.
t POLITIX

Ilion, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
LOL yes I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hccc 4 hr aliens r coming 11
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 5 hr Camo Britches 70
Valley health Schrader & Watson 6 hr joe 209
Jocelyn and Francis 10 hr Braelyn Bellinger 5
polish club 13 hr Help 29
Stephanie White bad reporting 14 hr Jimminie 7
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Ha Ha 6,445
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••