Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6099 Jan 19, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the second amendment, worm turd, emotions do not dictate in a free society, that's why we have a Constitution, to protect the rights of free men from hysterical tyrants, like obama and cuomo
Are you five years old? Emotions don't dictate in our society, huh? Why do you think New York passed its gun control package?

You'd better hurry...the Good Ship Lollipop is leaving!

Location hidden

#6100 Jan 19, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you five years old? Emotions don't dictate in our society, huh? Why do you think New York passed its gun control package?
See...every time you use phrases like "hysterical tyrants" to describe someone other than Hitler, Stalin, etc., you come off as one of the tinfoil hat brigade.

Location hidden

#6101 Jan 19, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop to your knees before me, servant. I am th e almighty SirLiesAlots, President of All

Location hidden

#6102 Jan 19, 2013
Let me make one thing clear........

Location hidden

#6103 Jan 19, 2013
He has worked as a tireless drover,
and his herd ate it all, grain and stover.
Now nothing is left
for his friends from the left.
Listen, Bamster: it's time to bend over.

Location hidden

#6104 Jan 19, 2013
There once was one Reverend Wright.
He screamed out his brains every night
how he hated U.S.
But O-Bum, nonetheless,
kept his friendship with Reverend tight.

Then O-Bum got elected (oh, dear...).
To protect his untouchable rear,
he allowed “them Jews”
(yep, that's Wright, in the news)
to control the access to The Ear...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6105 Jan 19, 2013
Ain't that the truth

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6106 Jan 19, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite playing yo self stupid

Location hidden

#6107 Jan 19, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite playing yo self stupid
Thank you, my brother.

Location hidden

#6108 Jan 19, 2013
There is now a group called ACORN.
Bunch of scumbags, ill-bred and ill-born.
Bamster helps them to thrive —
he's the Queen of the hive,
their soul... Saul Alinsky... reborn...
patriot

Johnstown, NY

#6109 Jan 20, 2013
cuomo is an idiot he shouldnt even be in politics!!!!
Obskeptic

Warren, MI

#6110 Jan 20, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe your still around. I thought for sure sombody would have offed you by now.
The odds are against that since I am not black. Sorry.
Obskeptic

Warren, MI

#6111 Jan 20, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
Gun-nuts are running around in shock; they simply can't understand that they're not going to be able to reverse these anti-gun actions with rhetoric...they're just not bright enough to understand the emotional impact of Newtown.
They're out of their depth.
Actually they do get it, and that is why they have responded to the "emotional" reaction that the gun grabbers are sponsoring to use "rhetoric" to pass ineffective laws that are targeted to make other lib's "feel" good about themselves for doing "something", even if it is meaningless. Liberals are always ignorant to the fact that "feeling" is not THINKING! An example would be how I "feel" about liberal intellect vs. what I think. I know that all liberals are not stupid idiots, but I sure feel like they are!
Obskeptic

Warren, MI

#6112 Jan 20, 2013
Another example would be the difference about how you feel about the assault weapons ban that already existed in CT and Newtown, and what you think about it. Those residents felt like they were protecting themselves by this government action, and felt like they had done something effective, but the reality of it showed they were very wrong. If they had been serious about protecting their children from bad guys with guns, they would have made sure that every school had a good guy with a gun to protect them for real, just like the schools the politicians send their more special then our kids too.

Location hidden

#6113 Jan 20, 2013
Look at my smile, am I lying?

Location hidden

#6114 Jan 20, 2013
One black, no cream

Location hidden

#6115 Jan 20, 2013
So, the racist comments on this page are supposed to help your argument?

You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.

The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.

Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.

Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.

Location hidden

#6116 Jan 20, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.
The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.
Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.
Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.
You's your Daddy, punk?

Location hidden

#6117 Jan 20, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.

Location hidden

#6118 Jan 20, 2013
83% of Americans feel that government spending is out of control.

"We don't have a spending problem"--barry obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Glory Days bar caves in 1 hr When 18
New Jail Meeting 10 hr Schrader 1
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 10 hr Resident 72
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon too bad 211
NYS Empower Program through Standard Insulating Sun Username enter 2
911 Dispatcher Sun Yaesu 8
hccc Sun herkimer 18

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE