Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments (Page 277)

Showing posts 5,521 - 5,540 of6,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Glaswegian wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuomo, like Obama......and most disingenuous leftie looney dems, choose to create their own false slogans and spews their lies as if to be fact.
The US CDC completed an exhaustive study of homicide rates/types during the previous assault weapon ban......and guess what?? There was NO DECREASE in gun related deaths......AND the total number of gun related deaths INCREASED during the failed ban.
For Cuomo to ban 10 rd magazines in rifles is as utterly ridiculous as banning all young people
under the age of 16 from using canoes!!
New Yorkers and Americans unlike will never relinquish their right to defend life and property.....and all of the whack job vice prezes and communist leaning prezes will never make a dent in gun related crime.
What is it with you whack-jobs? Anyone who doesn't agree with your tinfoil hat paranoia is automatically a communist. Newsflash, old man...it's 2013, not 1965. The Cold War is over, so you can stop checking your underwear for commies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Gun-nuts are running around in shock; they simply can't understand that they're not going to be able to reverse these anti-gun actions with rhetoric...they're just not bright enough to understand the emotional impact of Newtown.
They're out of their depth.
Read the second amendment, worm turd, emotions do not dictate in a free society, that's why we have a Constitution, to protect the rights of free men from hysterical tyrants, like obama and cuomo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the second amendment, worm turd, emotions do not dictate in a free society, that's why we have a Constitution, to protect the rights of free men from hysterical tyrants, like obama and cuomo
Are you five years old? Emotions don't dictate in our society, huh? Why do you think New York passed its gun control package?

You'd better hurry...the Good Ship Lollipop is leaving!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you five years old? Emotions don't dictate in our society, huh? Why do you think New York passed its gun control package?
See...every time you use phrases like "hysterical tyrants" to describe someone other than Hitler, Stalin, etc., you come off as one of the tinfoil hat brigade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop to your knees before me, servant. I am th e almighty SirLiesAlots, President of All

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Let me make one thing clear........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

He has worked as a tireless drover,
and his herd ate it all, grain and stover.
Now nothing is left
for his friends from the left.
Listen, Bamster: it's time to bend over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

There once was one Reverend Wright.
He screamed out his brains every night
how he hated U.S.
But O-Bum, nonetheless,
kept his friendship with Reverend tight.

Then O-Bum got elected (oh, dear...).
To protect his untouchable rear,
he allowed “them Jews”
(yep, that's Wright, in the news)
to control the access to The Ear...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ain't that the truth

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite playing yo self stupid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite playing yo self stupid
Thank you, my brother.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

There is now a group called ACORN.
Bunch of scumbags, ill-bred and ill-born.
Bamster helps them to thrive —
he's the Queen of the hive,
their soul... Saul Alinsky... reborn...
patriot

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

cuomo is an idiot he shouldnt even be in politics!!!!
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe your still around. I thought for sure sombody would have offed you by now.
The odds are against that since I am not black. Sorry.
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Gun-nuts are running around in shock; they simply can't understand that they're not going to be able to reverse these anti-gun actions with rhetoric...they're just not bright enough to understand the emotional impact of Newtown.
They're out of their depth.
Actually they do get it, and that is why they have responded to the "emotional" reaction that the gun grabbers are sponsoring to use "rhetoric" to pass ineffective laws that are targeted to make other lib's "feel" good about themselves for doing "something", even if it is meaningless. Liberals are always ignorant to the fact that "feeling" is not THINKING! An example would be how I "feel" about liberal intellect vs. what I think. I know that all liberals are not stupid idiots, but I sure feel like they are!
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Another example would be the difference about how you feel about the assault weapons ban that already existed in CT and Newtown, and what you think about it. Those residents felt like they were protecting themselves by this government action, and felt like they had done something effective, but the reality of it showed they were very wrong. If they had been serious about protecting their children from bad guys with guns, they would have made sure that every school had a good guy with a gun to protect them for real, just like the schools the politicians send their more special then our kids too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Look at my smile, am I lying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

One black, no cream

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

So, the racist comments on this page are supposed to help your argument?

You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.

The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.

Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.

Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
So, the racist comments on this page are supposed to help your argument?
You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.
The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.
Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.
Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.
You's your Daddy, punk?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,521 - 5,540 of6,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,287
who do you support in Herkimer elections 2 hr test tube hamburger 8
beacon center (Nov '12) 3 hr Anon 125
Pot Hole Alerts 3 hr Anon 38
herkimer 6th grade girls coach gets thrown out 5 hr know better 26
Men, do you pee in the sink? (Aug '09) 22 hr Dagon 310
nabby (May '10) 22 hr really 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••