Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6032 Jan 17, 2013
Hey moron, it was in a safe, they broke into it. There is not much more you can do to protect your things. Thieves will always have what they want. These laws will not keep any type of gun out of their hands. Do you think kids that shoot some one bought their gun at a sporting goods store? Get your head out of your butt. Want a gun, take $200 to any high school and you can probably buy what you want. Maybe they will even register it with NY for you and do a background check.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6033 Jan 17, 2013
Losers wrote:
Hey moron, it was in a safe, they broke into it. There is not much more you can do to protect your things. Thieves will always have what they want. These laws will not keep any type of gun out of their hands. Do you think kids that shoot some one bought their gun at a sporting goods store? Get your head out of your butt. Want a gun, take $200 to any high school and you can probably buy what you want. Maybe they will even register it with NY for you and do a background check.
They broke into a locked safe?

Bu11shit.
Andy Cuomo

Sound Beach, NY

#6034 Jan 17, 2013
Andy Cuomo

Sound Beach, NY

#6035 Jan 17, 2013
Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6036 Jan 17, 2013
RibZilla, you to live in a fantasy world. Thieves will get what they want. Locks are only for honest people. Where do you live in your a++ also?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6037 Jan 17, 2013
RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the exceptionally low firearm death rates in Canada, Japan and Britain. Are they less "crazy".
There's no democrats

Location hidden

#6038 Jan 17, 2013
RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't allow to OWN the AR-15 in the first place, nobody could've stolen it, then nobody could've used it in a crime.
See how it works?
The AR 15 is the most popular modular platform firearm in America, it is single fire action just like any other auto loading weapon, except it has been demonized by the fanatical gun grabber cabal that have never fired a firearm, yet they pretend to know what they are talking about, just like you bonehead. It is a versatile firearm that has interchangeable caliber barrels, which make it very popular as a choice for hunting large or small game.

Location hidden

#6039 Jan 17, 2013
OFA wrote:
If you are so neglect to have a firearm stolen you deserve to go to jail and it should be a felony on the gun owner. And if that stolen gun is used in a crime, the neglect gun owner should also be indicted.
You're one of those bleeding heart criminal coddlers aren't you? When your mother gets raped, she should go to jail with the rapist? Why wasn't she wearing a locked chastity belt, sounds like neglect to me, poor criminal, boo hoo.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6043 Jan 18, 2013
Scumbag Imposter Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the mental health issue is real one, but we're not going to ban crazy people.
Patently silly nonsense strawman argument - your speciality.

Just like DHS's "Do Not Fly" list, we certainly can and must ensure mentally disturbed and incompetent people are reported and put in a National Registry/Database, to ensure they pop on background checks under both existing and the proposed stronger background check laws/regs being so energetically pushed by grandstanding pols. There is NO Constitutional impediment or right standing in the way of this simple & obvious common-sense measure.

We certainly can and should impose sanctions on mental health professionals who knowingly fail to report mentally disturbed and incompetent people for inclusion in the national "Not Allowed Firearms" registry/database. There is NO Constitutional impediment or right standing in the way of this simple & obvious common-sense measure, either.

That is, IF one is SERIOUSLY interested in preventing the next mass murder instead of merely posturing, demagoguing, and grandstanding for personal political profit.

We can see where your true interests really lie ...
Scumbag Imposter Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
We can, however, keep dangerous weapons out of their hands by keeping them out of EVERYONE's hands.
Enjoy the ban.
Unconstitutional and delusional nonsense.

Enjoy your ideological dream-world while the rest of us concentrate on effective and constitutional real-world measures to make the country safer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6044 Jan 18, 2013
Losers wrote:
No petty theif broke into your locked safe. Either it wasn't locked, or you're just making up this story.

Your gun-nut buddies might buy this crock of sh*t, but nobody with half a brain would.

Let me guess..your gun was insured, right? Did you turn a claim to your insurance company? I'll be that gun never even existed!

Location hidden

#6045 Jan 18, 2013
Losers wrote:
RibZilla, you to live in a fantasy world. Thieves will get what they want. Locks are only for honest people. Where do you live in your a++ also?
Theives might jimmy a door or force open a deadbolt, but no small time crook is going to get into a real safe.

Don't try to bu11shit us with this story, it's insulting.

Location hidden

#6046 Jan 18, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The AR 15 is the most popular modular platform firearm in America, it is single fire action just like any other auto loading weapon, except it has been demonized by the fanatical gun grabber cabal that have never fired a firearm, yet they pretend to know what they are talking about, just like you bonehead. It is a versatile firearm that has interchangeable caliber barrels, which make it very popular as a choice for hunting large or small game.
And you... you're another f**king moron who can't separate reality from fantansy. The statements that you make on these threads only serve to support the views of people with normal IQ's.

I'll be when you were born, the doctor slapped your mother.
Correct-O-Bot

Houston, TX

#6047 Jan 18, 2013
Interesting guy with Bush OCD wrote:
BUSH BUSH BUSH WAAH WAAH WAAAAHHHH!!
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227607...
ENOUGH SAID
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6048 Jan 18, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Theives might jimmy a door or force open a deadbolt, but no small time crook is going to get into a real safe.
Don't try to bu11shit us with this story, it's insulting.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/1...

You're an abject idiot who's completely FOS.

You have no credibility on this issue. A troll.

GTFO. Grownups are trying to have an adult conversation here.
Loser

Rocklin, CA

#6049 Jan 18, 2013
If you would like to see the police report I can show you. Yes I did turn in a claim. I had $4000 worth of guns stolen and the insurance company gave me a whopping $750. Boy did I make out. Who said anything about what kind of crook they were, all I know is they got stolen out of a locked safe. Yes the guns did exist and the serial numbers are out there. You are the moron that thinks gun control will solve the problem, hopefully you don't own a gun.

Location hidden

#6050 Jan 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/1...
You're an abject idiot who's completely FOS.
You have no credibility on this issue. A troll.
GTFO. Grownups are trying to have an adult conversation here.
The guy is full of sh*t, and you know it. First, we have to assume that this person or person was a professional, right? Ameteurs don't crack safes. Now, in order to break into the safe, the perps had to know it was there, because they had to bring specialized tools to get into it. No professional breaks into a house on the off chance that there's a safe...to much risk.

So, we can assume one of the following:

1. No guns ever existed, so there was no safe broken into

2. Guns were stolen, but it was a setup: the safe was left open for the "theives"...they get the guns, and the owner puts in a big claim with the insurance company.

3. Small-time crooks breaking into a private residence just happened to have the tools and knowledge necessary to break into a locked gun-safe and get away without making enough noise to alert the neighbors.

You decide...bu11shit or not!

Location hidden

#6051 Jan 18, 2013
Also... what kind of safe was this?

I think that we would all like to know.

Location hidden

#6052 Jan 18, 2013
I'm guessing that it was a unicorn safe...the kind that don't exists, but it's fun to pretend like they do.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6053 Jan 18, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is full of sh*t, and you know it. First, we have to assume that this person or person was a professional, right? Ameteurs don't crack safes. Now, in order to break into the safe, the perps had to know it was there, because they had to bring specialized tools to get into it. No professional breaks into a house on the off chance that there's a safe...to much risk.
So, we can assume one of the following:
1. No guns ever existed, so there was no safe broken into
2. Guns were stolen, but it was a setup: the safe was left open for the "theives"...they get the guns, and the owner puts in a big claim with the insurance company.
3. Small-time crooks breaking into a private residence just happened to have the tools and knowledge necessary to break into a locked gun-safe and get away without making enough noise to alert the neighbors.
You decide...bu11shit or not!
Nothing in your post here causes me to revise my previous assessment of your posts as rubbish.

Your post attempting Alinskyite ridicule of the obviously factual truth that thieves routinely defeat all levels of security to steal firearms, just like jewelry, in residential burglaries was immediately shown to be rank horsedung. A Google search on "guns stolen in burglary" returns 300,000 additional hits - you would do well to peruse them before posting again on this matter.

That you persist in even trying to ridicule this indisputable fact simply adds to the weight of proof showing you to be a mindless partisan stooge, an anti-gun extremist idealogue that has no credibility whatsoever on this issue.

You're posting rubbish, best ignored.

Selah.
Loser

Rocklin, CA

#6054 Jan 18, 2013
Most of you are morons. It was a stackable safe. They used crow bars to break in. Everything I said existed. Why should I do a google search when I know what was stolen, what they were and that they are registered. Maybe I should put a post up and ask for them back, or maybe I'll wait till the thieves register them, then I'll go and claim. Thats what I'll do. Yeh unicorn safe just like your unicorn brain, it doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 40 min Know it all 72
thieves 2 hr candobetter 1
Need a man. 6 hr Brad 7
Mr lnow 9 hr Joe Black 6
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 11 hr Duck 6
kiarra premo 18 hr stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's 20 hr stinky pete 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web