Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The above posts are provided by a fake phony fraud and did I mention, lying skunk?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
The same exact thing was said of Barack Obama.
Remember, you don't have a good track record with prognosticating.
More vomit, please.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

"Every time I've done something that doesn't feel right, it's ended up not being right."
Mario Cuomo

Little andy should have listened to daddy

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you? Normal, everyday citizens have had enough gun violence, and somebody has to pay...guess who?
And, for those of you who are acting shocked and oppressed...isn't this what you live for? You paranoid gun-nuts LOVE to feel oppressed; you eat it up with a spoon. Seriously, you love nothing more than a conspiracy or percieved government plot, right? Well, Christmas came late this year...get yourself a new tinfoil hat and revel in it.
Now you've got something new to talk about down at the gun-shop.
Jes like obama, you is the south end of a north bound horse. Did I forget to mention you are both little pantywaists? Little andy cuomo has violated the Constitution with his ex post facto law, and it will be found unconstitutional. The common element in the recent massacres was the shooter was a white male mental case on anti-depressant drugs, where is the indictment of the mental health debacle in our nation? Chicago has the highest murder rate per capita and the toughest gun laws, where is the discussion of black youth gang violence? SSSSHHH, don't wake up the sleeping morons, they might start to think for themselves.
Towne

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you? Normal, everyday citizens have had enough gun violence, and somebody has to pay...guess who?
And, for those of you who are acting shocked and oppressed...isn't this what you live for? You paranoid gun-nuts LOVE to feel oppressed; you eat it up with a spoon. Seriously, you love nothing more than a conspiracy or percieved government plot, right? Well, Christmas came late this year...get yourself a new tinfoil hat and revel in it.
Now you've got something new to talk about down at the gun-shop.
The things you deserve (.)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes like obama, you is the south end of a north bound horse. Did I forget to mention you are both little pantywaists? Little andy cuomo has violated the Constitution with his ex post facto law, and it will be found unconstitutional. The common element in the recent massacres was the shooter was a white male mental case on anti-depressant drugs, where is the indictment of the mental health debacle in our nation? Chicago has the highest murder rate per capita and the toughest gun laws, where is the discussion of black youth gang violence? SSSSHHH, don't wake up the sleeping morons, they might start to think for themselves.
You're incorrect; the common denominator of ALL shooting deaths is a gun.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course, let's deflect any blame to the menatlly ill. It's not the fact that high-capacity para-military weapons are available anywhere, or that one AK-15 can hold and fire 100 rounds in about 30 seconds...no, it couldn't be that.

Look, the mental health issue is real one, but we're not going to ban crazy people. We can, however, keep dangerous weapons out of their hands by keeping them out of EVERYONE's hands.

Enjoy the ban.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're incorrect; the common denominator of ALL shooting deaths is a gun.
Spoken like the feeble minded troll that you are.
delusional

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

cant believe the same losers after a year of staying off here are still debating bs...yes, your googling skills are awesome...your inability to distinquish reality from fantasy is non-existent...

im just here to say, I was correct that Obama would win...and as time goes by people thru posts like this and social media have been catching onto the evil of the extreme right...especially sane republicans...

see ya losers...get a life or a job for cripes sake

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course, let's deflect any blame to the menatlly ill. It's not the fact that high-capacity para-military weapons are available anywhere, or that one AK-15 can hold and fire 100 rounds in about 30 seconds...no, it couldn't be that.
Look, the mental health issue is real one, but we're not going to ban crazy people. We can, however, keep dangerous weapons out of their hands by keeping them out of EVERYONE's hands.
Enjoy the ban.
The largest death toll in an elementary school in the USA was in Bath Mich. 38 school children, weapon used, explosives made of common farm materials. Keep talking through your ass.
Spike

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

'im just here to say, I was correct that Obama would win...and as time goes by people thru posts like this and social media have been catching onto the evil of the extreme right..'

Delusional, you are a genuine Nostra-dumbass for that Obama prediction... Wow!! I'm fairly certain that you or any others on the left wouldn't recognize evil if you came home and found it schtupping your mom on the kitchen table - but you sure voted for it!
OFA

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
Bush failed policies please read...
http://www.bushtoll.com/
ENOUGH SAID
Good link.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The largest death toll in an elementary school in the USA was in Bath Mich. 38 school children, weapon used, explosives made of common farm materials. Keep talking through your ass.
So, a lunatic blows up a school in 1927 and so we shouldn't do anything about high-capacity clips and assault weapons?

You net to get your tinfoil hat re-sized.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a lunatic blows up a school in 1927 and so we shouldn't do anything about high-capacity clips and assault weapons?
Why don't you take the obama manure out of your ears and listen up. Any professional law enforcement will tell you, you can not control crazy. You harden their targets. The school that obamas spawn goes to has eleven armed professionals protecting ALL the children in that school. We have many professional retired Police and Military to do the job of protecting all the children, not just the elite classes in our country.

If we take away all the car keys will that stop drunk drivers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way, stupid name.
Losers

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You people actually think gun control is going to stop this? WRONG. I had an AR-15 stolen from me, tell me how gun control is going to stop the person that stole it from using it? Will he register it? IN YOUR DREAMS. It is not gun control it is people control. Get it through your thick heads. Violence will not stop because of this new law, you people live in a box.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why don't you take the obama manure out of your ears and listen up. Any professional law enforcement will tell you, you can not control crazy. You harden their targets. The school that obamas spawn goes to has eleven armed professionals protecting ALL the children in that school. We have many professional retired Police and Military to do the job of protecting all the children, not just the elite classes in our country.
If we take away all the car keys will that stop drunk drivers?
Explain the exceptionally low firearm death rates in Canada, Japan and Britain. Are they less "crazy".
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Losers wrote:
You people actually think gun control is going to stop this? WRONG. I had an AR-15 stolen from me, tell me how gun control is going to stop the person that stole it from using it? Will he register it? IN YOUR DREAMS. It is not gun control it is people control. Get it through your thick heads. Violence will not stop because of this new law, you people live in a box.
If you weren't allow to OWN the AR-15 in the first place, nobody could've stolen it, then nobody could've used it in a crime.

See how it works?
Losers

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If you weren't allowed to own a car thenyou couldn't kill when your drunk. It is my right, look at the constitution, it didn't say what kind of arms I could bear. I happen to like target shooting with it. Just like you like driving a car.
OFA

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If you are so neglect to have a firearm stolen you deserve to go to jail and it should be a felony on the gun owner. And if that stolen gun is used in a crime, the neglect gun owner should also be indicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 23 min Go Blue Forever 6,360
Valley health Schrader & Watson 33 min Why Would He 125
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 58 min Beth 11
cheating men 1 hr i know that it 5
Mayors circus 10 hr Jail 33
List all Herk Fire dept SALARIES NOW>>> 11 hr in the know 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••