First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holdem Accountable

Manchester, CT

#21 Feb 4, 2014
Asks the panel of idiots who run this village Ainsworth, Nichols, Markey, Staffalano, Brindisi, Malone, Spanfelner a pair of Macris and two moron codes enforcers. And the answer is ........ I don't know
hey berlin

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 4, 2014
you forgot vescomi but at least she is hot
Hilarious

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 4, 2014
hey berlin wrote:
you forgot vescomi but at least she is hot
Her face looks like she fell from the ungly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Then god forbid she talk, she sounds like she should be riding the short blue bus.
Mustapha

Fayetteville, NY

#24 Feb 4, 2014
But not as sexy as Katie oofs she is hot.
just wondering

Herkimer, NY

#25 Feb 6, 2014
Time Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> That's what they told me back in 87 when I got hired. Before that, I was a Dem and lost out on 2 jobs, and then, ABRACADABRA!!------ I got hired. LOL I left after 8 years, but I believe you theory is right on!!
had a relative who had to do the same thing
is use here

Hoosick Falls, NY

#26 Feb 11, 2014
correct herkimer org ASS iduiously but only on the ASS part..it takes more than welfare rats living here to bring more than a GLOSSY paint job fron STUPID JERJIMER KIDS who have NE VER KNOWN anything but SOCALIST WELFARE and dictatorship from FOOLS as who are in """power" " in the once grand village..SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER SCENE FROM '''alice inWONDERLAND"" still painting the ROSES RED are you???

and by the way THANKS FOR THE CONTINUIOUS EDITING
TO HELL WITH FREE SPEACH socillist barsrards.

have a nice day in the goulag..

enjoy your democrat provided swill is yus her4e
No wonder

Little Falls, NY

#27 Mar 8, 2014
After reading this forum is there any question what's wrong with Herkimer? The stupidity and disillusion is absolutely horrifying.
CleanUp

Cooperstown, NY

#28 Mar 8, 2014
Why is the trash piled up along the streets, behind and against a lot of the houses and apartment buildings? The trash is the alleys and back lots in most places of town, not all. Trash should be put out on trash day and not five days ahead of time, it should be in Herkimer bags and not what ever you feel like. Landlords put entire apartments worth of trash and furniture along the street, too much trash and too early in the week. The wind and snow plows spread the trash to peoples homes who actually try to keep it looking its best. Codes enforcement recieves reports and pictures weekly and very little if any action is taken. Now people who used to care are giving up hope. Ride around and look at S. Washington and King streets just to name two.
turlsbomber4life

Sistersville, WV

#29 Mar 8, 2014
lol lol lol lol @ herkimer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really - Really - Come On John Brennan (Jun '10) 6 hr Woooooo 49
Is there anything John Brennan isn't involved in? (Aug '10) 6 hr Woooooo 8
Judge Brennon not fit to sit bench 6 hr Irefragable 16
Valley health Schrader & Watson 7 hr dave 231
The NEW JAIL & Freddy Wiesser Where did you go? 11 hr freddy the puss 10
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 12 hr dumb_are_getting_... 11
brennan the judge 19 hr SourGrapes 78
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs