maxwell fat check (fact)

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

weight watchers

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 5, 2013
This guy stole thousands of dollars a couple years back got a slap on wrist. Also he doesnt pay property taxes as he owns none.never has.he is morbidly obese which will cost taxpayers as his health insurance ontinues to slide.he is disabled and collecting checks i hear.owns a buisnesd on main st next to pedophile land for six months and acts like hes a buisness man. Only reason was to hide cash feom the taxman.so as you can clearly see thia guy is a walking nightmare who would be a liability in any position.thia guy lives with his father in law.and pays no bills.un fact he still owes city of herkimer alot for unpaid utilities. He is not fit for office.
change

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2013
and what do you give to man kind?
Go Dems

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2013
weight watchers wrote:
This guy stole thousands of dollars a couple years back got a slap on wrist. Also he doesnt pay property taxes as he owns none.never has.he is morbidly obese which will cost taxpayers as his health insurance ontinues to slide.he is disabled and collecting checks i hear.owns a buisnesd on main st next to pedophile land for six months and acts like hes a buisness man. Only reason was to hide cash feom the taxman.so as you can clearly see thia guy is a walking nightmare who would be a liability in any position.thia guy lives with his father in law.and pays no bills.un fact he still owes city of herkimer alot for unpaid utilities. He is not fit for office.
You aren't fit to be posting on here. Did you not finish your GED classes? How are we supposed to take you seriously when you 1- use an IP blocker and 2- write like my 4 year old. Since you clearly do not have the means to ever own a vehicle, would you like me to pick you up so you can go vote, or would you rather take the bus? It would only take a couple of minutes to swing by 210 North Main Street. Let me know.
fat check

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Oh ok davey boy your a liar and a thief and everyone knows it
election results

New York, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Seems the people have spoken loud and clear.davey and his dem cronies are a laughing stock. This is a landslide victory for weakley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HCCC Update 6 hr The Wanderer 4
Herkimer DA and County Court lose jury trial 7 hr Nail this 22
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 22 hr Butchyboy 28
Herkimer County Humane Society Sun herkimer resident 30
YOU CAN BE the mayor of herkimer and lead a bu... Sat list yr name here 7
Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Street Will Rip... (Sep '10) Sat list yr name here 31
DOH! Bono Consolidate the Legislature Sat Bob 6
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]