First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sure

Little Falls, NY

#62 Nov 15, 2012
LARRy wrote:
you people around here kill me they are doing great, Amy has transfomed a empty building into a successful business! So many haters luv the place tons of class and will only get better. There are no underage ppl they are very strict!!
very touching
Big Daddy

Frankfort, NY

#63 Nov 16, 2012
Can't wait to get drunk there.
Very Good

Herkimer, NY

#64 Nov 18, 2012
Been there several time and think its great!! Great selection of drinks and specials. will go back for sure!
fed up

New Hartford, NY

#65 Dec 9, 2012
Why are people in Herkimer County so mean?
miller

Herkimer, NY

#66 Dec 9, 2012
prices high 6 bucks for tall glass of beer, short bartender rude, amy packing some wieght other than that place is for hicks
wow

Little Falls, NY

#67 Dec 11, 2012
already not doing too well..prices are to high for the valley
lar

Little Falls, NY

#68 Dec 11, 2012
wish amy the best business in herkimer sucks no one has any money it seems?....or has anything postive to say about anyone or anything around here backwards town
see it everywhere

Syracuse, NY

#69 Jan 10, 2013
One: Can't afford a $6 beer with your assistance check, asshole?? pretty sure there are 17 OTHER choices for a poor dick like yourself to choose from :) Two: that being said, it's pretty clear that Amy IS NOT trying to "draw in the low class folks" such as yourself...OBVI!! Three: IT'S A BAR DOUCHBAGS!!! Don't go if you think the staff aren't up to your specific standard of looks...when chances are YOU yourself probably fell out of the ugly tree and hit EVERY SINGLE BRANCH on the way down...TWICE!! hahahaha! losers! Get a life...or rehab...or a job...or whatever else it takes for you to pull your empty, egotistical, arrogant, rude, spiteful and jealous heads out of your own government assistance receiving ASSES! It's people like you that make good, caring people ashamed to be the same race as you. DISGUSTING! Go to hell! Oh, and p.s...Belly Up Pub is doing OUTSTANDING! GREAT crowd of people...which means most of you probably (thankfully) have never gone :)
see it everywhere

Syracuse, NY

#70 Jan 10, 2013
miller wrote:
prices high 6 bucks for tall glass of beer, short bartender rude, amy packing some wieght other than that place is for hicks
would reather see "hicks" there, than whatever type of gorilla you happen to be :)
see it everywhere

Syracuse, NY

#71 Jan 10, 2013
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Fights and Cops. She has no idea what she's doing and neither does the help, it's soon to get worse. Every time the cops are called they send a report to the ABC board. They will soon have an ABC problem that will spill over and effect other bars...Great job so far.
your "Clueless" title really beseaches you...you are aware that it is a bar right?? obviously there will be fights, what an expert you are! applause all around for this one folks... ;)And obviously you must be the highest of the "all knowing" of how to run or even work at a bar right??!! May we all bow down to the queen of clueless! hahaha!
O Yeah

Ilion, NY

#73 Nov 29, 2013
hang on to your hat wally wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all there is a niche to fill and a way to do it in Herkimer. It could be done in that building but not the way the building is set up now and certainly not with that overhead....that's another story.
3K a month, I'm not close, BS. What do you think Joe was paying? I think it was 3.5K and if the kitchen is in operation there's 2K+ and continue adding. Trust me someone hasn't thought it out and is in way over there head.
I wouldn't pay more than 15 hundred rent either...no f-ing way but do you think the building owners get it? NOPE.
I understand it is 15-hundred a month. The problem they have, it's for a 1/3 of the floor space.

National Grid should be about a G. I'm hearing it's about twice that. If that's true there's something wrong.

Not sure what payroll is but it must be a grand+ per week. Plus Cable, insurance, garbage, entertainment, food & drink costs and assorted odds and ends.

The place did get a big grant from the village, I'm not sure how long that will carry them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Farber - why he is speaking at Ilion cree... 1 hr Laughing 7
Gay Guys in Herkimer (Mar '10) 3 hr Frankie53 30
Mail lady 4 hr kattie nipples 2
Hccc 4 hr kattie nipples 8
R&R tattoo 6 hr getAlife 4
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 14 hr poor dogs 12
4292 STATE ROUTE 28 in HERKIMER NY 19 hr Mr H Parks 6
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search