Almost June, How's that BurritoJonz doing?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
John Splinters

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Tax payer money well spent? I'm gonna have to go ahead and say "no." John doesn't have what it takes.
bazinga

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Wtf
Question

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Are the IDA and the Village going to recover the public money they gave this guy?
So Sad

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Wow, this must be the same person who's been chompin at the bit for this burrito place to open. Must not have a very exciting life!
Moe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

I am guessing he used the money from Herkimer to keep his NH shop open. I know they can't be doing much up there and heard Utica is not supporting him too much.

Makes sense that Herkimer is slow going and I bet that he used part of the money to purchase some stuff to get the money in his hands and then plans on keeping the rest and file bankruptcy. Maybe not though.
So Sad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Moe wrote:
I am guessing he used the money from Herkimer to keep his NH shop open. I know they can't be doing much up there and heard Utica is not supporting him too much.
Makes sense that Herkimer is slow going and I bet that he used part of the money to purchase some stuff to get the money in his hands and then plans on keeping the rest and file bankruptcy. Maybe not though.
that would not surprise me at all. I think the village of Herkimer attached some stipulations to its $15K loan that the funds could only be used to purchase equipment and that the equipment would become property of the village in the event of a business failure.

whether he's actually purchased the equipment I have no idea.

I do know there have been no real signs of activity at the Herkimer location for several weeks now.
So Sad

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Smell my pooper.
Falling Down

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I bet something comes down the pipeline soon. Maybe a falsifying records charge or something like that.
whats next

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Yeah right winters has nothing to worry about apparently he is connected, anyone else would have already been charged with fraud and scheming to defraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusting Rotten Stinking Quackenbush 31 min Stand on a Sheet of Paper 17
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 43 min Hahahaha 16
Valley health Schrader & Watson 1 hr Why Would He 130
Shear Pleasures 1 hr Penelope 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 6,344
Mayors circus 9 hr observor 36
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 12 hr Truth beyond 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search