Almost June, How's that BurritoJonz doing?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

John Splinters

Utica, NY

#1 May 28, 2013
Tax payer money well spent? I'm gonna have to go ahead and say "no." John doesn't have what it takes.
bazinga

Woburn, MA

#2 May 28, 2013
Wtf
Question

Little Falls, NY

#3 May 29, 2013
Are the IDA and the Village going to recover the public money they gave this guy?
So Sad

New York, NY

#5 May 30, 2013
Wow, this must be the same person who's been chompin at the bit for this burrito place to open. Must not have a very exciting life!
Moe

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2013
I am guessing he used the money from Herkimer to keep his NH shop open. I know they can't be doing much up there and heard Utica is not supporting him too much.

Makes sense that Herkimer is slow going and I bet that he used part of the money to purchase some stuff to get the money in his hands and then plans on keeping the rest and file bankruptcy. Maybe not though.
So Sad

New York, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Moe wrote:
I am guessing he used the money from Herkimer to keep his NH shop open. I know they can't be doing much up there and heard Utica is not supporting him too much.
Makes sense that Herkimer is slow going and I bet that he used part of the money to purchase some stuff to get the money in his hands and then plans on keeping the rest and file bankruptcy. Maybe not though.
that would not surprise me at all. I think the village of Herkimer attached some stipulations to its $15K loan that the funds could only be used to purchase equipment and that the equipment would become property of the village in the event of a business failure.

whether he's actually purchased the equipment I have no idea.

I do know there have been no real signs of activity at the Herkimer location for several weeks now.
So Sad

New York, NY

#8 Jun 2, 2013
Smell my pooper.
Falling Down

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 3, 2013
I bet something comes down the pipeline soon. Maybe a falsifying records charge or something like that.
whats next

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah right winters has nothing to worry about apparently he is connected, anyone else would have already been charged with fraud and scheming to defraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 7 hr Lark Lancer 88
Pure 21 hr sophia 4
Shear Pleasures Fri joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Fri Hahahahahahahahaha 4
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Thu Tonys Limp Unit 1
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer Thu hahahaha 13
Mooslums=murderers Thu paky taliban 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web