College Student Dies After Car Crashes On Thruway

A college student from Westchester County has died from injuries suffered when the car he was riding in crashed and overturned on the Thruway early Sunday morning. Full Story
Shanna

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2006
All of us at Herkimer County Community College will always remember you and miss you, Bryan!
Aleicia

Herkimer, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2006
BRYAN YOU WILL BE MISSED....LUV YOU!!! R.I.P
tenisha

AOL

#3 Mar 14, 2006
i enjoyed the little times we hung out in high school i will always remmeber u and how funny and crazy u were
430 Prospect Girls

Ithaca, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2006
Lowery family; Bryan was such a nice kid. He will be missed more then he will ever know. Im sorry you have to go through this, You are in our thoughts. MUCH LOVE TO YA BRY!!!! Never forget those prospect days!!~Phinn, T, Platt~
Anaiah

Verona, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2006
It hasnt really set in that I can't pick up the phone and hear your voice on the other end.But I feel so much better knowing that you are in a better place and will be reunited with your parents I will always have love for you and i know eventually i'll see you again
Kimber

Peyton, CO

#6 Mar 15, 2006
It's hard to believe I just talked to you the other day and now I can't pick up the phone to call you anymore. There are no more see you laters or in 2 weeks when I am home can we hang out... I can't call you anymore just to hear you pick on my name. You will always be missed Bryan and I will never forget everything you taught me! The Lowery Family you are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sorry for your loss.
Jamilah

AOL

#7 Mar 19, 2006
RIP B. U was definetely my boy. Oh yeah and Im not just like those herkimer girls. (lol private joke b/twn me and B)
Mitch

Olean, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2006
Bryan, your family and you will always have a place in our hearts and minds. See you again man, be easy...
calmn cents

Corfu, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2008
lol
roy jones

Bronx, NY

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Do any of you guys know where bryan is buried. If anyone knows please comment back and tell me
first amendment

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 22, 2012
next to ur mother n law
coach

New York, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2012
why ruin a sad topic first amendment? just because your life has been a waste with finger banging keys, doesn't mean you need to type your negative bs into every topic!
Fact is

New York, NY

#13 Feb 22, 2012
coach wrote:
why ruin a sad topic first amendment? just because your life has been a waste with finger banging keys, doesn't mean you need to type your negative bs into every topic!
You're responding to a troll who likes to stalk posters and use their names on here in order to trash their reputations. In like fashion, the real poster who registered the "first amendment" name lost his mother in law to pancreatic cancer several months ago. This POS who posted above is a stalker and has no other purpose in life than to harass good people. He's been harassing friends of ours for a few years now and should hope his real identity stays hidden.
Shonda

Danielson, CT

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Just thinking about u! Those eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pied in the face 5 min no life 3
Come to next school board meeting 58 min Sir Adam 3
beacon center (Nov '12) 1 hr Yep 149
Shear Pleasures 1 hr user 23
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 2 hr DeafEars 40
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 5 hr Seriously 45
Snow may cause problems during evening commute 5 hr towny 2

Winter Storm Warning for Herkimer County was issued at November 26 at 6:26PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:04 pm PST