anonymous

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

each and every single one of you needs to stop talking badly about this company.
anontmous

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

was roger busted for dwi
dontdefendscum

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

anonymous wrote:
each and every single one of you needs to stop talking badly about this company.
drinking and cheating with andrea plus his daughters taking as much money as possible so Hiram gets screwed
One horrible disgusting family
former employee

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

They suck. John Ackerman is a fking theif. Stole three of my last commissions and reversed my last paycheck when I quit. Direct deposit is nice but check they wouldn't been able to reverse. Glad to see them just about out o business.
Big bad Bill

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Now your thinking smart!!
Russ

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I was involved with Skinners for years. Service was good, our coompany bought all of our cars there. I bought one van from them. Never a problem with Skinners.
Former employee

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Truth is, due too poor management, the financial company canceled their floor plan, and no one would finance them. After that, Ford took the franchise away from the herkimer location, so they were no longer a ford dealership. They tried to get by on used vehicles but apparently it did not work. Now the store has been demolished and purchased by Tractor Supply Co.
nothing new

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

didn't the same thing happen to holt's
Banker

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Scored big on the real estate deal.
former customer

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Well think roger is all most out again and owes everyone money again and the word on the street is that he does not have dad to bail him out this time
What goes around

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Comes around. When you live a false life, when you are as phony as the color of his hair and her eye lashes, when you are not a true and kind giving person , life has a way of showing you the way to becoming one, and usually in not such a kind and wonderful way. So , enjoy the path Roger and Tammyfay, I mean , Mary , learn along the way , and maybe in the end you will know forgiveness and experience real giving and real love. Have to say , it does my heart good to know that the fates did not let them get away with it , we all pay a price , one way or another.
former customer wrote:
Well think roger is all most out again and owes everyone money again and the word on the street is that he does not have dad to bail him out this time
omg

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

What goes around wrote:
<quoted text>Comes around. When you live a false life, when you are as phony as the color of his hair and her eye lashes, when you are not a true and kind giving person , life has a way of showing you the way to becoming one, and usually in not such a kind and wonderful way. So , enjoy the path Roger and Tammyfay, I mean , Mary , learn along the way , and maybe in the end you will know forgiveness and experience real giving and real love. Have to say , it does my heart good to know that the fates did not let them get away with it , we all pay a price , one way or another.
It's called Karma.
former customer

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Very true I find it very hard to find anyone in the valley that has anything good to say about roger ,his family or the service shop. The shop got me for lots of money and still have the same trouble with my car.
club cracker

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

former customer wrote:
Very true I find it very hard to find anyone in the valley that has anything good to say about roger ,his family or the service shop. The shop got me for lots of money and still have the same trouble with my car.
u big dope
former customer

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Yup he got me good at best the shop is good for oil change only
Watchout

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Had an inspection done by them, on the way home the brakes seized up, come to find out the caliper was cracked in half, gee quess they couldn't see that one!!!!!!!!!! Most of these so called "mechanics" will screw the general public over. The sad part is the general public is so damn lazy they don't have enough ambition to pay attention, so it's a never ending cycle.
Watchout2

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Yup got me too charged me over a thousand bucks and than tell me that my car wont pass inspection next month.
Resid

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

i would highly recommend never every go to this location. they are scam artists who try to make your car fail and not pass inspection so they can charge you an arm an a leg for them to repair something they broke, like taking a blowtorch to a perfectly working O2 sensor or unhooking bulbs to say they need to replace them and charge you 50bucks to do so please never go to this location!!! any another place is better then this!
not really

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

midas and monroe will tear u a new azzhole, they are all scumbag cockroaches, upurs dale

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pot Hole Alerts 9 hr tyrone shoelaces 36
Men, do you pee in the sink? (Aug '09) 10 hr Dagon 310
nabby (May '10) 11 hr really 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Walmart security Herkimer 11 hr Peetee 7
teachers 12 hr jerkimer 100
who do you support in Herkimer elections 16 hr amen 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search