First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Penelope

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2014
Does anyone know where Shear Pleasures has gone to?
lol

Moravia, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Partnered up with adult pleasures
Reality Check

Little Falls, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2014
Maybe EFK Plaza??
Hey there

Little Falls, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2014
Backside of efk. New name
Penelope

Little Falls, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Hey there wrote:
Backside of efk. New name
Thanks drove by old place yesterday and it was empty and wounded what happened to it. Do you know if Marybeth Napolitano still owns it?
Harecut

Herkimer, NY

#6 Aug 9, 2014
EFK Plaza lower level. The place is beautiful. Totally brand new. Not that any of that matters. Marybeth is so talented she could cut hair in her garage and they would still go to her. Good Luck in the new location MB.
share your wife

New Hartford, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Mary Mary quite contrary
Classic

Springfield, MA

#8 Aug 11, 2014
She has MANY talents..lol
I had yours

Herkimer, NY

#9 Aug 12, 2014
share your wife wrote:
Mary Mary quite contrary
Say mary mary quite contrary
How does your garden grow?
Hydroponic ultra supersonic
Or does it grow naturally slow?
chloe

Monroe, CT

#10 Aug 12, 2014
Harecut wrote:
EFK Plaza lower level. The place is beautiful. Totally brand new. Not that any of that matters. Marybeth is so talented she could cut hair in her garage and they would still go to her. Good Luck in the new location MB.
Did she have to move to hide from the state for serving alcohol at her salon in the evening. She could lose her lose license for that.
EverNotice

Little Falls, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2014
The only people getting crapped on here are the ones who are doing something with their lives. So all of you keep typing, so you have something to do in between welfare checks.
Karma Trains Comin

Wilbraham, MA

#12 Sep 1, 2014
Lol...what exactly is she doing with her life..she's "doing" every guy in the valley behind her guys back. She's a bottom feeder using men to get a social status in life.
watchout

Little Falls, NY

#13 Oct 7, 2014
Karma Trains Comin wrote:
Lol...what exactly is she doing with her life..she's "doing" every guy in the valley behind her guys back. She's a bottom feeder using men to get a social status in life.
Look out ladies shes on the proll
Barracuda

Enfield, CT

#14 Monday Oct 27
Ladies hold onto your husbands..the big blonde whale is on the loose again. She uses and abuses til she's bored and moves onto to the next willing lowlife. It's called phat mentality. I feel sorry for the guy she yanks his chain. Prolly cause she ain't gots a place to live.. But remember..she's the kinda girl that no one takes in broad daylight. Lmao
tempted
#15 Tuesday Oct 28
Heard she's hanging with a guy by the name of Peter Morgan. Somebody ought to tell her guy what's happening.
barracuda

Watervliet, NY

#16 Tuesday Oct 28
Karma Trains Comin wrote:
Sounds like Kelli Morton !( not the hair dresser)
what else
#17 Wednesday Oct 29
Barracuda wrote:
Ladies hold onto your husbands..the big blonde whale is on the loose again. She uses and abuses til she's bored and moves onto to the next willing lowlife. It's called phat mentality. I feel sorry for the guy she yanks his chain. Prolly cause she ain't gots a place to live.. But remember..she's the kinda girl that no one takes in broad daylight. Lmao
she is living with her mommy and shes not with her man she is already after someone elses man what else is new.....once she uses them she cheatson them
user
#18 Wednesday Oct 29
Barracuda wrote:
she is not with her man anymore. shes on to bigger men to use and lives with mommy
barracuda

East Granby, CT

#19 Wednesday Oct 29
user wrote:
<quoted text>she is not with her man anymore. shes on to bigger men to use and lives with mommy
She and her man are still meeting up for sex. Apparently she is just continuing to add to the extra desperate guys
StatusSeeker

West Hartford, CT

#20 Saturday Nov 1
I think the famous quote from The Talented Mr Ripley applies here.."I'd rather be a fake somebody, than a real nobody"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stuff the Bus campaign kicks off Friday evening 1 hr Hurray 7
ReneeG 4 hr nursinghomeprobz 2
brennan the judge 5 hr ImTewStewpid 83
Jeff Carpenter for DA (Feb '12) 13 hr sure 169
wrestling (Feb '13) Wed disappointed 15
Flooring (Feb '13) Wed Wally West 13
ponderosa closing Wed Old Man 9
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Tue USEurHEAD 23

Lake Effect Snow Warning for Herkimer County was issued at November 20 at 5:20PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:33 pm PST