First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy

Syracuse, NY

#23 May 17, 2010
Getta Brain wrote:
I too was just looking up the phone number and this was the first listing on google. Salvatores is awesome. I would never eat at Brians, went there once years ago and when I got home I found out they gave me a round flat piece of charcoal they called pizza. It was black with a few spots of dark reddish sauce still visible. Can't believe they didn't just make a new one. Salvtores has the best slices and subs.
Well just the fact that you walked into the filthy nasty hole in the wall, Brian's and actually bought a pizza with the intent of eating it shows what a lowlife, scummy pig you are. I wouldn't even walk past it without getting a tetanus shot and wearing a surgical mask. The place should be condemned, the food is disgusting to put it nicely, the staff are gross and the customers are the bottom of the barrel.
I would think anything, even Carney's would be better than that place.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25 May 20, 2010
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just the fact that you walked into the filthy nasty hole in the wall, Brian's and actually bought a pizza with the intent of eating it shows what a lowlife, scummy pig you are. I wouldn't even walk past it without getting a tetanus shot and wearing a surgical mask. The place should be condemned, the food is disgusting to put it nicely, the staff are gross and the customers are the bottom of the barrel.
I would think anything, even Carney's would be better than that place.
Hey now, Carney's is better than NO place. Brian's may be filthy but their pizza at least resembles a pizza.
Ryan

Cortland, NY

#26 May 21, 2010
Doctor Rick Dagless M D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, Carney's is better than NO place. Brian's may be filthy but their pizza at least resembles a pizza.
Carney's is just as nasty and gross. They are slobs and so are the workers. I would rather eat nothing than Carney's. As far as Brian's goes, well it may look like a pizza but who cares if it is cooed in filth and by scumbags and slobs? Not I
Ryan

Cortland, NY

#27 May 21, 2010
Typo-
cooed=cooked

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 May 21, 2010
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carney's is just as nasty and gross. They are slobs and so are the workers. I would rather eat nothing than Carney's. As far as Brian's goes, well it may look like a pizza but who cares if it is cooed in filth and by scumbags and slobs? Not I
Merely trying to say, at least Brian's filth tastes like pizza. Carney's just tastes like...nothing I have ever had.
Getta Brain

Constableville, NY

#29 May 21, 2010
Actually, for your sorry ass information, I made the mistake of ordering from the phone book, as I had never been into Brian's before. Idiot!
Ryan

Syracuse, NY

#30 May 21, 2010
Doctor Rick Dagless M D wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely trying to say, at least Brian's filth tastes like pizza. Carney's just tastes like...nothing I have ever had.
I gotcha, I misunderstood. My fault, sorry. Both are horrible, but I see what you are saying.
woozle and what

New York, NY

#31 May 23, 2010
well, at the risk of being flamed..... sorrento's pizza is most definitely not the best i've ever had, but it's not bad either. just saying..... as far as cost, they're not really that much more than "most" other places. yes, there are a few places like brian's and carney's that undercut them by a lot, but like other's have posted. eat their at your own risk. the food may be fine, but they'd get a lot more business if they cleaned up a little. presentation does count for something, and sorrento's does look very clean.
Insane

Morrisdale, PA

#32 May 24, 2010
Prices at pretty much all of the pizza places are getting ridiculous. I used to like to get pizza and wings from Tony's but the prices are insane now! It's very rare that I order because I can't fathom spending so much on pizza.
chaZ

New York, NY

#33 Jan 8, 2013
Awesome, best in the valley!!
so many places in Herk.\Ilion. to choose from but,nobody competes with Salvatore's or Magro,forgetta-bottit.
fukpatty

New York, NY

#34 Jan 8, 2013
i stopped eating the magros food once MO stopped working there....nuff said...
use to be a customer

Clinton, NY

#35 Jan 19, 2013
I use to eat at Salvatore's weekly, don't know what happen but the quality of food went way down hill. The last time I went I couldn't even finish what I ordered and ended up throwing it away. I have recently found out who the cook is, or he claims to be a cook. I think they need to re-evaluate his skills.
discusted

Little Falls, NY

#36 Jan 19, 2013
It should not matter who lives above Brians. People live in their own conditions! A thought to think about though is no matter how clean a restaurant is, there are still "bugs" all around! This is just a fact!
30mile round trip

United States

#37 Jan 19, 2013
we like everything from the flatiron in ilion,the food is GREAT and the place is very clean.from my house it is a 30mile round trip and on the way home the car smells so so good.the fellas that work there treat me like I am one of the family.sorry to hear ya"ll don't get the same at the places you mention.
Herkimer NY

Little Falls, NY

#38 Aug 13, 2013
I ordered a large cheese pizza today and was very disappointed. It was VERY dry...not much sauce or cheese...so not much taste. Was my first time ordering, and it will be my last. Feel like I threw away $15 as no one ate it!
PIssA boi

Schodack Landing, NY

#39 Aug 16, 2013
never have been unhappy from PIZZA HUT,, never saw an italian who knew what good food tasted like anyway. EVERTING is covered in sweet crappy sauce and undercooked AL DENTE so it blows up in your gut and fills you up ---BLOWS UP IN YOUR GUT ALLRIGHT--- all the way out the tube..to splatter on the bowl..like they ever wash the hands..watch the commercials on TV ..EVER SEE THE GLOVES???? na fogedda boutit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 40 min truth 227
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 2 hr Wants to know 1
brennan the judge 2 hr not so stupid 67
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 2 hr Southside Gang 37
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 14 hr Singer 9
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 15 hr In the Know 7
4292 STATE ROUTE 28 in HERKIMER NY Mon DRAGNET 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs