Salvatore's Sorrento Herkimer

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kyle

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2008
So I went in and had the GREATEST Panini's. Huge portion and great price.
Kyle

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Awesome prices and great menu.
Kyle

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2008
Great prices and menu. Salvatore's Panini is the best.
John M

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 10, 2008
I have nothing against Salvatore's; love Sorrento's in Ilion, but I got a large pizza with 30 wings at Salvatore's 2 weeks ago and it was $28 for merely average food! Got the same thing at Brian's last week and it was only $21, much much better than Salvatore's.

“Exposed......”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2008
John M wrote:
I have nothing against Salvatore's; love Sorrento's in Ilion, but I got a large pizza with 30 wings at Salvatore's 2 weeks ago and it was $28 for merely average food! Got the same thing at Brian's last week and it was only $21, much much better than Salvatore's.
I am sorry to hear that did they try to offer you a special because u should have been able to get a Large and 5 1/2 lbs for 24.50 which is approx 40-45 depending on size of wings. with the price of gas and all i can see how 7 dollars makes a difference especially when u only had a large and 30. Let me know what your whole order was.
John M

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 11, 2008
The boy at the counter said that was a "Special." I am assuming it was a large cheese and 30 wings for $21, but then I got 2 toppings which bumped the price up. The thing is, I got the $21 deal at Brian's AND got 3 pizza toppings with it! again, nothing against Salvatore's, I hope he does well but I thought it was very over-priced for what I got, no celery or bleu cheese either which I also got at Brian's along with extra wing sauce!
Mark K

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2008
they also treated me very rudely and when i mentioned it the person above franbellecesca,one of the owners told me i must be making it up and called me a bum. Not very good customer service. maybe you shouldnt be spamming advertisements for your pizza place if you arent able to accept critisism and feedback.
Mark K

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2008
small pizza delivered to herkimer with a few garlic knots was almost $15!
calmn cents

Corfu, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2008
lol
Hoofhearted

Constableville, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2008
15 DOllars, If you think that was alot of money, Try having a CAb deliver your pizza and see how much it costs.
Cab

AOL

#13 Jul 28, 2008
But, I don't deliver. Never have been able to. That's why is sucks to be me.
Hoofhearted

Constableville, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2008
Perhaps this is something you should look into
Marc

Constableville, NY

#15 Jul 29, 2008
I wouldn't eat at Brian's if it were free. If you ever saw the apartments above it, you wouldn't either. People are living in their own filth. Thousands of flies in the middle of winter, you are on able to get around by paths from room to room, and there is no path to the shower, it is full of garbage.
Bob Cat

Camillus, NY

#16 Jul 29, 2008
Brian's has great food--just suspend all belief in hygiene. Seriously!
Alli

AOL

#17 Oct 29, 2008
Marc wrote:
I wouldn't eat at Brian's if it were free. If you ever saw the apartments above it, you wouldn't either. People are living in their own filth. Thousands of flies in the middle of winter, you are on able to get around by paths from room to room, and there is no path to the shower, it is full of garbage.
When did you move out?
MDH

Constableville, NY

#18 Nov 24, 2008
Salvatore's crutons are the most disgusting, disturbing old tasting hard leftover crutons ever, try keeping them fresh in a container like evryone else. also your steak sub is a rip off, and your fries is like a rookie in baseball, not good.
Huge Fan

Constableville, NY

#19 Nov 24, 2008
Not only of their food but of his sister fran she is hot! I saw her a few years ago dressed like cleopatra for Holloween she was smoking
alex

Constableville, NY

#20 Aug 10, 2009
HAHAHA are you people serious,, your are blogging about restaurant service..omg get a life and stop complaining about 4 dollar difference.hahaha, i was merely trying to find salvatores # when i stumbled upon this idiocy of a website.. get ur fat azzs off the couch
gunther

Constableville, NY

#21 Aug 10, 2009
alex wrote:
HAHAHA are you people serious,, your are blogging about restaurant service..omg get a life and stop complaining about 4 dollar difference.hahaha, i was merely trying to find salvatores # when i stumbled upon this idiocy of a website.. get ur fat azzs off the couch
HAHAHA are you serious Alex, yours is the first post in NINE MONTHS on this thread...omg get a life and stop hunting through old topix threads, hahaha lol i was merely looking to see # of men who pee in a sink when i stumbled upon the idiocy of your post.. get ur fat head out of yur fat azzs
Getta Brain

Tully, NY

#22 May 17, 2010
I too was just looking up the phone number and this was the first listing on google. Salvatores is awesome. I would never eat at Brians, went there once years ago and when I got home I found out they gave me a round flat piece of charcoal they called pizza. It was black with a few spots of dark reddish sauce still visible. Can't believe they didn't just make a new one. Salvtores has the best slices and subs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herkimer walmart blackfriday 1 hr herkimer resident 2
Come to next school board meeting 3 hr H man 9
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 5 hr H man 42
ReneeG 8 hr duh 26
pied in the face Wed no life 3
beacon center (Nov '12) Wed Yep 149
Shear Pleasures Wed user 23
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search