Not happy

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2014
IF YOU GO TO CARNEY's in Herkimer, do not accept assistance from the younger girl there. Her mother works there too, she's FINE, but the younger girl has been there for a while and is still making huge mistakes. IF her mother or another functioning adult is there to WATCH her, then it's fine, all will be well, but they made the mistake of letting her work a shift alone and its a waste of money to purchase anything this girl makes unsupervised.
old timer

Ilion, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2014
Carneys Corner persists in selling those horrible "CANDY CIGARETTES" to innocent impressionable youngsters, and for that reason alone deserves to be boycotted by anyone who cares about youth and their well being!

Plus, a Carneys Corner sub sandwich SUCKS!
clean

Nassau, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2014
old timer wrote:
Carneys Corner persists in selling those horrible "CANDY CIGARETTES" to innocent impressionable youngsters, and for that reason alone deserves to be boycotted by anyone who cares about youth and their well being!
Plus, a Carneys Corner sub sandwich SUCKS!
take a look in that kitchen! The paint peels off the walls and the grease throughout that kitchen with lettuce stuck on them i don't know how that place passes inspection
dirty

Boston, MA

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Is there a possibility it could be cleaner then the Ice House??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mooslums=murderers 16 min paky taliban 1
Pure 9 hr sophia 2
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) 9 hr sophia 56
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 10 hr Not your victim 12
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 11 hr Richie C 3
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod 12 hr Former 22
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 18 hr waste of time 80
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web