village of herkimer res

Little Falls, NY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
No its not the same person. There are about four peter macris. This one works for the street dept. garage in Herkimer. Left his wife and kids for Sylvia at curves. Real beauty. Your talking about Peter who does black topping.
mr wonderful

Liverpool, NY

#22 Nov 6, 2012
whos the beauty pete or silvia, u peeps are pathetic, upurs dale
Curious

Albany, NY

#23 Nov 6, 2012
I don't know or care about his personal life, but since Macri has been in charge the area of the village where I live behind Valley Health has actually improved compared to when Franco was in charge, with fewer resources.
village of herkimer res

Little Falls, NY

#24 Nov 6, 2012
Hate to say this but that has nothing to do with Macri being in charge!!!! Fewer resources haha....thats funny. There has been fewer responsibilities also. Hmmm you live behind valley health and sticking up for someone like him I wonder who you are? I gotta good guess.........
Curious

Rome, NY

#25 Nov 6, 2012
village of herkimer res wrote:
Hate to say this but that has nothing to do with Macri being in charge!!!! Fewer resources haha....thats funny. There has been fewer responsibilities also. Hmmm you live behind valley health and sticking up for someone like him I wonder who you are? I gotta good guess.........
After Franco retired, the dirt road was paved and the brush cut back, streets were plowed better, and the leaves started getting picked up instead being buried in snow. These services all improved. I understand the green waste collection is contracted now, which seems to work fine. I am also glad we eliminated garbage picking week.
Hovercraft

Herkimer, NY

#26 Nov 6, 2012
I do agree with Curious. I think they do a great job especially in the winter. I can always get to work. I thought before I even knew what the board has cut the staff down to that take care of the roads.
unbeleivable

Little Falls, NY

#28 Nov 7, 2012
Hovercraft wrote:
I do agree with Curious. I think they do a great job especially in the winter. I can always get to work. I thought before I even knew what the board has cut the staff down to that take care of the roads.
Last winter you should of been able to get to work. Wait till we get some snow then see if you can get to work? "I thought before I even knew what the board has cut the staff down to take care of the roads" What does that mean? Makes nooo sense.
mohawk

Mechanicville, NY

#29 Nov 7, 2012
Herkimer resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He also plows Curves where his girlfriend tries to work!!!! HA-Ha she works.
Your a dumbass ...that is a village owned parkinglot!!! stop starting stuff you tard!!!
Peepee Macree

West Roxbury, MA

#30 Nov 7, 2012
Wow Pete, people on topix hate you just as much as your children do. Cheer up loser when you are reading this on village time beating up the desk in the village garage we will be laughing at you. There are no roads in good shape in this village with your stupid recycled black top idea. Don't boast about how great you are remember the year you forgot to order salt? Yep you have a good crew that works hard while you slack and abuse the taxpayers money with your extra curricular activities on village time. How much of discount do you give on roofing jobs done on village time? Later chump!
whatever

Little Falls, NY

#31 Nov 7, 2012
is he related to the thieves?
Lowlife peter

United States

#32 Nov 7, 2012
whatever wrote:
is he related to the thieves?
If I had to guess I would say yes because I know he steals from everything and anyone he can.
Lucy

Little Falls, NY

#33 Nov 11, 2012
leavy my Pete alone! now that his witch went back to work, we can resume our morning quickies! love is sausage!
Gross

Herkimer, NY

#34 Nov 11, 2012
Lucy wrote:
leavy my Pete alone! now that his witch went back to work, we can resume our morning quickies! love is sausage!
Oh my god that is by far the most disgusting thing I've read in a while. Talk about an awful visual.
Lotsa Wiping

East Brookfield, MA

#35 Nov 11, 2012
Yep, she done got an elephant sized butt.
Billy F

East Brookfield, MA

#36 Nov 12, 2012
That's right Tom Park that butt is huuuuuuuge!
TONY SUPRANO

Little Falls, NY

#37 Nov 13, 2012
I saw Pete an muck kissing
Dogger

New York, NY

#38 Nov 13, 2012
Typical valley good old boy phoney. Just alot of BS. Is it the water?
Fed Up Taxpayer

Alexandria, VA

#40 Nov 15, 2012
I am disgusted my tax dollars are wasted on these nonessential civil servants. If a village official has that much extra time on his hands to work at tractor store maybe he should spend some of that cleaning up this filthy village.
Exactly

Little Falls, NY

#41 Nov 15, 2012
Fed Up Taxpayer wrote:
I am disgusted my tax dollars are wasted on these nonessential civil servants. If a village official has that much extra time on his hands to work at tractor store maybe he should spend some of that cleaning up this filthy village.
Thats funny. He doesn't give a crap about his job on the village. You would think making 50,000 a year he would be happy but guess whos the smart one. Peter Macri! Yea thats right! He is never at work, doing other jobs on company time, and gets away with it. So if you could screw the village and get paid wouldn't you do it? There is sooo much bullshit going on in the departments, if you only knew. The board members are just allowing this to happen!! You are a superintendant of the street dept. and yet you can go work another job. Thats shows you how much it matters to him. But he gets away with it!!!And Im not saying you can't have two jobs. What I am saying is you are a superintendant working on call 365 days a year. If there is a snow storm or another storm he needs to be called in but no hes working at tractor supply, fend for yourselves guys I'm working!!! That is nnnooottt right! The more you screw people, the more you get away with.....Wake up village before its tooooo late. Bye bye village of herkimer it will soon be the town of herkimer and the ones that know that have already covered their ass's. So sad that people don't care anymore.
daTruth

Skaneateles, NY

#42 Nov 15, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny. He doesn't give a crap about his job on the village. You would think making 50,000 a year he would be happy but guess whos the smart one. Peter Macri! Yea thats right! He is never at work, doing other jobs on company time, and gets away with it. So if you could screw the village and get paid wouldn't you do it? There is sooo much bullshit going on in the departments, if you only knew. The board members are just allowing this to happen!! You are a superintendant of the street dept. and yet you can go work another job. Thats shows you how much it matters to him. But he gets away with it!!!And Im not saying you can't have two jobs. What I am saying is you are a superintendant working on call 365 days a year. If there is a snow storm or another storm he needs to be called in but no hes working at tractor supply, fend for yourselves guys I'm working!!! That is nnnooottt right! The more you screw people, the more you get away with.....Wake up village before its tooooo late. Bye bye village of herkimer it will soon be the town of herkimer and the ones that know that have already covered their ass's. So sad that people don't care anymore.
Agreed, is he still stalking his ex wife? He is a total waste and a arrogant piece of crap. Gotta love the fat assed girlfriend who walks around like she's all that. Please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrate Earth Day at the Utica Zoo 1 hr Look Around 1
Gay Guys in Herkimer (Mar '10) 2 hr SAM360-6967 41
News Power Outages Throughout Mohawk Valley 5 hr groundhog 3
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 8 hr Knights Templar 87
Phillipson Army Store 8 hr Knights Templar 1
Does anyone know the lawyer Don Manley? From H... (Oct '10) 12 hr Heidi 9
question about Herk Police 19 hr Gio 5
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]