Mary doesn't pay property taxes in Fr...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice for All

Herkimer, NY

#29 Sep 29, 2012
MARY IOCOVOZZI FIRED wrote:
I feel their is a moral hazard when one doesn't pay their taxes.
Moral hazard? You mean, like all the rich trial lawyers in the area donating big bags of money to Jeff's campaign? Or like all the businesses in the area that are suckling on the County teat donating big bags of money to Jeff's campaign?

It was so eye-opening to read the Carpenter campaign donor list on the Board of Elections website!

Do you want justice for the good old boys?

Or do you want justice for all?

Vote for Mary, Jeff is scary!
Forensics here

Cortland, NY

#30 Sep 29, 2012
Im sure the newspaper will retract Mary not paying her taxes once she pays them or proves it was a so
called mix up.
I feel their is a moral hazard when one doesn't pay their taxes.
so now you advocate morals wow so the lies you have been saying are moral
You need a life or the blue pills
Doh

Herkimer, NY

#32 Sep 29, 2012
Take the number of years you have paid property takes each year and do the math.(its ok to use a calculator)
Now your taxes are going to go up because Mary's were not paid 9/21/12 Herkimer Telegram.
Not on 1 property but for 2
I pay, you pay, she doesn't have to pay, nice !
Lying is a big moral hazard too. Speaking of moral hazards, why doesn't Jeff Carpenter repudiate these lies that are being told in his name? Does Carpenter endorse these lies? Does Jeff Carpenter endorse this dirty mud-slinging?
forensics trained

Cortland, NY

#33 Sep 29, 2012
Take the number of years you have paid property takes each year and do the math.(its ok to use a calculator)
Now your taxes are going to go up because Mary's were not paid 9/21/12 Herkimer Telegram.
Not on 1 property but for 2
I pay, you pay, she doesn't have to pay, nice !
do you really think it is her I am sure you are not this stupid. She owns a piece of property in herkimer and chris got the rest in the divorce Just ask Gary he should remember. The more you keep saying it will not make it true
Press Conference

Herkimer, NY

#35 Sep 29, 2012
Maybe she should hold a press conference and explain to all of us
I think Jeff should hold a press conference and explain why he lets his surrogate tell such whopper lies in the social media. It makes him look weak or complicit to let you guys defame his opponent so viciously.
Forensics here

United States

#36 Sep 29, 2012
Press Conference wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jeff should hold a press conference and explain why he lets his surrogate tell such whopper lies in the social media. It makes him look weak or complicit to let you guys defame his opponent so viciously.
amen
Oompa Loompoopa

Long Eddy, NY

#37 Sep 29, 2012
Don't you read the newspaper along with the rest of the community.
Maybe she should hold a press conference and explain to all of us why she hasn't paid the taxes and what is the total years owed.
Could be enough back taxes to hire 3 new teachers.
Property taxes do not pay for new teachers. Are you that stupid? Oh wait! You are told to say these things, right?
Oompa Loompoopa

Long Eddy, NY

#38 Sep 29, 2012
forensics trained wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think it is her I am sure you are not this stupid. She owns a piece of property in herkimer and chris got the rest in the divorce Just ask Gary he should remember. The more you keep saying it will not make it true
You make a great point. boy garry and his mentor did in fact get sweet heart deals for zito. They had a full accounting of all properties he owned when the audits were performed. Our brain trust garry is just joshing us about his lack of knowledge about the 2 properties in question. This makes for great lie fodder.
Rocco LaDuda

Long Eddy, NY

#40 Sep 29, 2012
Mary please pay your school taxes, I paid mine the past 40 years.
How many years did she skip out on paying?
Let me investigate. I need to get my tall big boy shoes on. I'm hoping Jeff, my best friend, will help me out by telling me exactly what to say. He's so good about that. It's great to have the press in bed with the DA's.
Forensics here

United States

#41 Sep 29, 2012
Mary please pay your school taxes, I paid mine the past 40 years.
How many years did she skip out on paying?
better ask Chris
So tell me does Jeff's team always tell half truths or no truths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rubino legislature 6 hr banana pete 4
Best Bars in 80s & 90s. (Feb '14) 7 hr Bull 81
herkimer cps (Sep '16) 7 hr HAHAHAHA 39
Herkimer IDA 9 hr Not smart people 7
DEAD looking businesses o Main Street HERKIMER 9 hr Truth 21
Juliano (Jul '17) 13 hr Change 2
Main St business es 13 hr Change 6
West Lake St Thu Momma 9

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web