of 2
Next Last
Quit Claim

Cicero, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
MARY IOCOVOZZI FIRED wrote:
Why doesn't she pay her taxes?
We are owed an honest answer?
Neither properties are owned by her. She signed Quit Claim Deeds on both of them. It was up to the ex to file the deeds with the county. He obviously didn't. Non issue here Charlie. There is nothing more to say on the subject. Call her ex for more details.
Friends of the Merger

Herkimer, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2012
the school kids are the losers in the end.
The school kids don't need our taxes anymore, silly. We voted to merge!
yo skippy

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I guess it why Mary didn't pay the taxes.
sounds like you need to sleep and put your taxi cab to rest for the day

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2012
The Herkimer Telegram showed 2 properties in Mary's hometown of Frankfort that she owed taxes on in excess of $7500 .
No excuse can be made for beating the taxpayers and our children because you don't pay your taxes.
Be honest with the voters, was it worth the risk that the newspaper wouldn't find out ??
Well Now

Little Falls, NY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
The Herkimer Telegram showed 2 properties in Mary's hometown of Frankfort that she owed taxes on in excess of $7500 .
No excuse can be made for beating the taxpayers and our children because you don't pay your taxes.
Be honest with the voters, was it worth the risk that the newspaper wouldn't find out ??
Well, at this point, we might as well make a story of it. What is the property address, plot number, etc? What name is it in? If it is not her name, what is her connection to the property? You guys have a great angle here, but you are going to have to back up your allegations with some facts if you want to close the deal, or this could backfire on Jeff, like some of your earlier stunts.
End of Story

Cicero, NY

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Well Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at this point, we might as well make a story of it. What is the property address, plot number, etc? What name is it in? If it is not her name, what is her connection to the property? You guys have a great angle here, but you are going to have to back up your allegations with some facts if you want to close the deal, or this could backfire on Jeff, like some of your earlier stunts.
Both Frankfort properties are owned outright by Zito. Period end of story.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Check with the newspaper.

Mabey Mary filed a quit deed that you referred to instead of a quick deed.

She needed a better lawyer if your story is true, which I doubt. Oh ya, she is a lawyer.

Not a chance she could handle Jeff's job.
UNqualified Law

Little Falls, NY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
Check with the newspaper.
Mabey Mary filed a quit deed that you referred to instead of a quick deed.
She needed a better lawyer if your story is true, which I doubt. Oh ya, she is a lawyer.
Not a chance she could handle Jeff's job.
Listen, you moron, there is NO SUCH THING as a quick claim deed! What you are thinking about is the process of conveying an interest in real property using what is called a “quit claim deed.”

The fact that you have NO understanding of how real estate law really works makes me inclined to believe the response that Mary's team is giving to your allegations.

If you and your ignorance of the law are representative of Jeff's legal team, that MIGHT explain why he has to plea cases rather win them at trial, and then why he loses those cases on appeal? Or is that because the prominent defense lawyers who are the real power brokers in Herkimer County own him lock, stock and barrel, and he has to accept their pleas? I personally think Jeff is a nice guy who is just in over his head, and not corrupt, so I will blame his legal mistakes and campaign failures on morons like you.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2012
I represent my own views and opinion.
If you read what I wrote a quick deed would have been needed if that is the truth.
What is really needed is for Mary to stand up to the plate and pay the $7500 plus taxes due as she is taking money from us County taxpayers.
yo skippy

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
I represent my own views and opinion.
If you read what I wrote a quick deed would have been needed if that is the truth.
What is really needed is for Mary to stand up to the plate and pay the $7500 plus taxes due as she is taking money from us County taxpayers.
So gary when did you pay taxes in Herkimer County? Dont you live in Otsego county

Location hidden

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Who in their right mind would elect someone that doesn't pay their taxes ?

Don't cheat the public you want to work for.

WE end up all paying for the people that don't pay and lose services.
UNqualified law

Little Falls, NY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
Who in their right mind would elect someone that doesn't pay their taxes ?
Don't cheat the public you want to work for.
WE end up all paying for the people that don't pay and lose services.
Who in their right mind would elect someone who lets pathological liars serve as voice for their campaign ... on Topix no less.

You have described a situation in which a woman in the throes of divorce settled her affairs by quitclaim deeding her interest in the house to the ex-husband.

She DOES NOT OWN THE PROPERTY ANYMORE!!!! She is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES ON IT!!!

Let's see.... first you clowns insulted professional women. Then you insulted the elderly and middle-aged. Mow you are insulting divorcees? Who do you think is left to vote for your boy, Jeff?
ummm

Herkimer, NY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
You don't pay your taxes is minor compared to snooping around for info on a 13 month old death, when the case is being investigated.
I bet she gets in trouble.
I wish that you pro-Carpenter clowns would stop trying to score cheap political points by politicizing the murder of an innocent child. That is the lowest of the low.
Stop being Mean

Ilion, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Stop being mean to Mary! GET A LIFE

Location hidden

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Mean was what she did on the radio pawning that poor little girl and Kim .
Blame her not anyone else.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 28, 2012
Stop being Mean wrote:
Stop being mean to Mary! GET A LIFE
Are you willing to pay Mary's taxes of $7500+, times the number of years and the penalty ?
a voter

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 28, 2012
Qualified Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to pay Mary's taxes of $7500+, times the number of years and the penalty ?
Gary stop lying about the property as you know the truth that chris owns
Get Away

Cortland, NY

#25 Sep 28, 2012
a voter wrote:
<quoted text>Gary stop lying about the property as you know the truth that chris owns
Shhhhhhh! Don't be bothering gary now. He must have gone on a weekend get away with a "friend". Perhaps they can work on his back bald spot.
Fact Check

Herkimer, NY

#26 Sep 28, 2012
Get Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhh! Don't be bothering gary now. He must have gone on a weekend get away with a "friend". Perhaps they can work on his back bald spot.
That's mean. Either Mary's campaign stands for justice for all, or it doesn't. Make up your mind.
Fact Check

Herkimer, NY

#27 Sep 28, 2012
a voter wrote:
<quoted text>Gary stop lying about the property as you know the truth that chris owns
Meh. He has to tell those lies about Mary every day. It's his job. It's either that, or make baskets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 40 min Wants to know 1
brennan the judge 53 min not so stupid 67
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 1 hr Southside Gang 37
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 13 hr Singer 9
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 14 hr In the Know 7
4292 STATE ROUTE 28 in HERKIMER NY 22 hr DRAGNET 4
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon detail 225
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs