Banquet Facilities in the Valley

Banquet Facilities in the Valley

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Since: Feb 12

Herkimer, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I just attended a very nice rehearsal dinner at the Mohawk Valley Country Club
last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful decor, fantastic food, professional service, and overall a good time. It is good to know there is a nice restaurant and banquet facility close to home that can put on a very nice event.
Just wanted to let the locals know about a good experience.
Georgy
the ghost

Newport, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Don't go to rubber boys place,food way overpriced but good not excellent,service ok,has an oder in it,and keep an eye on all females. A leopard never looses its spots
mr wonderful

New York, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
dont know why rhud still rubber stamping. called for the crystal coach min of 4 hrs rental get this $1150 ahahahah joker
Lousy Experience

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Let's hope the food and service have improved since Easter. My family had one of the worst meals at the Easter Brunch. They kept running out of food and desserts. It took forever to take an order and to get the check. I was embarrassed as I was the one who suggested this place.
ex-local

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 5, 2012
He's a tanking ship. I worked for him for some time. Got tired of my paycheck always bouncing.

I also know his Chef left and he had a new one this past summer. Food sucked?
the ghost

Newport, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
ex-local wrote:
He's a tanking ship. I worked for him for some time. Got tired of my paycheck always bouncing.
I also know his Chef left and he had a new one this past summer. Food sucked?
Look at the bright side,they shut him down for back taxes AND national grid didn't shut his electric this year(but couple of close calls according to his help)so rr is getting better.
Sophie

Slingerlands, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2015
The new tent banquet facility looks awesome.
We booked a party for next year and I see they are already holding parties under the tent.
A great addition to the Mohawk Valley !
MVCC

Ilion, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2015
the ghost wrote:
Don't go to rubber boys place,food way overpriced but good not excellent,service ok,has an oder in it,and keep an eye on all females. A leopard never looses its spots
Are you talking about Mohawk Valley County Club?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petes bar 1 hr Friend 7
George and Kera 9 hr UhatewhatUaint 17
Kriket And Clyde.. 11 hr cigard 15
herkimer county treasurer 11 hr Hahahaha 22
Ths just in 16 hr Tom Payne 14
beacon center (Nov '12) Fri PitHead 161
Fake News Feb 23 News for Dumtards 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance