Mysteries of the universe with busy mom

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
busy mom

New York, NY

#1 May 6, 2013
why is ear wax orange?
mooooo

Millersville, MD

#2 May 6, 2013
Is busy mom busy being a mom or busy being a slam pig? Just wondering
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#3 May 7, 2013
busy mom wrote:
why is ear wax orange?
just because....
busy mom

New York, NY

#4 May 7, 2013
why do clouds float when they have loads of water in them?
busy mom

New York, NY

#5 May 8, 2013
how come welfare recipients are allowed to buy soda with their food stamp cards?
johnnymear

Hampton, VA

#6 May 8, 2013
You must not be very busy.
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#7 May 8, 2013
busy mom wrote:
how come welfare recipients are allowed to buy soda with their food stamp cards?
Hey girl,...baby steps....topic by topic. This crowd can barely handle one quiry? Get my drift?
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#8 May 8, 2013
busy mom wrote:
why do clouds float when they have loads of water in them?
mom...perhaps get "headier"....

ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/watercycleatmosphere.ht... ;
busy mom

New York, NY

#9 May 8, 2013
The Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
mom...perhaps get "headier"....
ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/watercycleatmosphere.ht... ;
Web Page Error: 404 Object not found!
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#10 May 8, 2013
just do search. you're a funny mom...:)
busy mom

New York, NY

#11 May 9, 2013
why guys go around spitting all over the place?
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#12 May 10, 2013
busy mom wrote:
why guys go around spitting all over the place?
Good one. Culturally, maybe it's a sort of "establishing or marking territory". Symbolically, it could represent purging. Or, maybe they're just dumb-asses. Next....!
busy mom

New York, NY

#13 May 11, 2013
The Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. Culturally, maybe it's a sort of "establishing or marking territory". Symbolically, it could represent purging. Or, maybe they're just dumb-asses. Next....!
very interesting, i think you are right!:) it appears to be an attempt to exert some sort of machismo or as you say "marking territory" though i must say it's nothing but infantile and disgusting. so many guys are so dumb.
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#14 May 12, 2013
busy mom wrote:
<quoted text>
very interesting, i think you are right!:) it appears to be an attempt to exert some sort of machismo or as you say "marking territory" though i must say it's nothing but infantile and disgusting. so many guys are so dumb.
Being a non-spitter I can't relate to it, but it looks really stupid.
busy mom

New York, NY

#15 May 13, 2013
why do men have nipples ???
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#16 May 14, 2013
busy mom wrote:
why do men have nipples ???
Take your pick:

A- To have another area to pierce

B- Similar male / female early embryonic stage development

C- Why not?
bi curious

Little Falls, NY

#17 May 14, 2013
DTF?
busy mom

New York, NY

#18 May 14, 2013
The Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pick:
A- To have another area to pierce
B- Similar male / female early embryonic stage development
C- Why not?
you might think the male nipple being entirely vestigial would have disappeared eons ago according to the laws of adaptation but as Stephen Jay Gould argued vestigial traits are often perpetuated so long as they do no harm !
The Breeze

Little Falls, NY

#19 May 14, 2013
busy mom wrote:
<quoted text>
you might think the male nipple being entirely vestigial would have disappeared eons ago according to the laws of adaptation but as Stephen Jay Gould argued vestigial traits are often perpetuated so long as they do no harm !
So then, option C, right?
busy mom

New York, NY

#20 May 14, 2013
ha ha men have nipples so i can suck on them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 35 min positronium 6,463
Former Glory Days bar caves in 2 hr When 18
New Jail Meeting 11 hr Schrader 1
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 11 hr Resident 72
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon too bad 211
NYS Empower Program through Standard Insulating Sun Username enter 2
911 Dispatcher Sun Yaesu 8
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]