Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wally

New York, NY

#22 Jun 3, 2013
What is Jason's last name? Ping pong? Might need to challenge him.
dumdums

Little Falls, NY

#23 Jun 3, 2013
Your pathetic. A man lost his wife and his kids lost their mother. Why not take your loser ass out from hiding behind your keyboard and find a f'n job. Scum!
CODE BLACK

Syracuse, NY

#24 Jun 10, 2013
The next time there is a bad thunderstorm in Herkimer, pick up any phone you can find and hit page, then announce:

CODE BLACK, CODE BLACK everyone it the ground !!

Code Black is the Walmart code for a TORNADO.

Also, who the f*ck hired that HUGE FAT SLOB nammed Sal in electronics, he sweats like a pig just standing there ringing up my dvd purchase!!
loser

Little Falls, NY

#25 Jun 13, 2013
does it make u feel better to talk crap about some one who was helping u out? get a life.
Mike Waldo

Little Falls, NY

#26 Jul 6, 2013
Show some respect dirtbag!Make sure I never find out who you are cause It won't be nice
The Witch

Little Falls, NY

#27 Jul 15, 2013
For the person who keeps running Assistant manager Jason at Walmart into the ground, I can assure you that bad luck to you will surely begin as of now. I cursed you. No escape either. Jason lost his wife and mother to their young son. Now you will begin to see YOUR luck and hardship begin. It will last for 1 year. Go ahead and laugh. Because it is I who will rest assured knowing this curse will follow you. Enjoy your misery fool.
Dave

Herkimer, NY

#28 Jul 15, 2013
The Witch wrote:
For the person who keeps running Assistant manager Jason at Walmart into the ground, I can assure you that bad luck to you will surely begin as of now. I cursed you. No escape either. Jason lost his wife and mother to their young son. Now you will begin to see YOUR luck and hardship begin. It will last for 1 year. Go ahead and laugh. Because it is I who will rest assured knowing this curse will follow you. Enjoy your misery fool.
Hey I don't blame you, some of these posts are so cruel and juvenile!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 57 min Lilylace 21
Jocelyn and Francis 11 hr LF Mom 1
Planet Fitness (Nov '08) 15 hr hope its true 16
just wondering 23 hr what the heck 3
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk Fri puma 48
Valley health Schrader & Watson Fri Debbie 182
WHAT'S will all the POLICE PRESENCE on GERMAN S... Fri Tommy smithy 5
•••
•••
•••