Police: Drugs, guns, cash seized in H...

Police: Drugs, guns, cash seized in Herkimer raid

There are 36 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Police: Drugs, guns, cash seized in Herkimer raid. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

Cocaine, pills, guns and cash were seized following a recent raid, Herkimer police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maybe

Lewiston, ME

#1 Jan 27, 2011
They should have been there Christmas eve! Bunch of Scum bags! Loud music,cars up and down road, people in and out and some dude standing in the street screaming they were going to kill themselves. Get some names from the Guy and clean up Herkimer!
Maybe you

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Maybe wrote:
They should have been there Christmas eve! Bunch of Scum bags! Loud music,cars up and down road, people in and out and some dude standing in the street screaming they were going to kill themselves. Get some names from the Guy and clean up Herkimer!
Maybe you should have called the police when it happened rather than bitch about it a month later coward. Go jump off a bridge
chief smuck

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2011
tactic wquad now thats a wast of taxpayers dollars
Moved out

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Jan 28, 2011
chief smuck wrote:
so was your education.
spelling squad

New York, NY

#6 Jan 28, 2011
chief smuck wrote:
I read drugs and GUNS, I would be happy with a tax increase if they kept this up! Get that sh1t off the streets! Good job hpd!
no no

Little Falls, NY

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Moved out wrote:
<quoted text> so was your education.
LOL Trudat!!!!
Do it to it

Carthage, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2011
Outstanding! Kudos to Herkimer PD. Taking out one drug dealer may have saved the life of one Valley kid. You all know someone who has passed away from a pill overdose, a fatal wreck while under the influence, etc. Instead of bitching about quality of life issues in the Valley, how about actually providing some information and support to the local officers who care. Also, for all the bigots who bitch about the Blacks and Uticans coming to town, you all know that there are just as many home-grown white dealers crapping up their own nest. If you want to make a difference, support the local police.
Do Nothings

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Do it to it wrote:
Outstanding! Kudos to Herkimer PD. Taking out one drug dealer may have saved the life of one Valley kid. You all know someone who has passed away from a pill overdose, a fatal wreck while under the influence, etc. Instead of bitching about quality of life issues in the Valley, how about actually providing some information and support to the local officers who care. Also, for all the bigots who bitch about the Blacks and Uticans coming to town, you all know that there are just as many home-grown white dealers crapping up their own nest. If you want to make a difference, support the local police.
I have REPORTED drug deals in my neighborhood over and over and over.
Punk still dealing.
Mole in the station???
Ben

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Mole in the station???

There was one in dolgeville.
May still be!
Shamwow

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 29, 2011
chief smuck wrote:
earbuds you dummy.
got to be kidding

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2011
This is funny... herkimer police start a forum about themselves, and the raid makes the paper! One tiny raid, when other departments are doing this everyday. Only in herkimer!
Rah Tard

New York, NY

#14 Feb 1, 2011
got to be kidding wrote:
This is funny... herkimer police start a forum about themselves, and the raid makes the paper! One tiny raid, when other departments are doing this everyday. Only in herkimer!
I'm glad HPD isn't doing this every day. The other departments must be lax enough where they allow this crap in their jurisdictions to occur every day. Think before you speak cum dumpster. And I didn't see where they started this post, it's in reference to the article that was in the paper. Your kids are playing in the street, time to leave the library.
Get out of my country

Portsmouth, VA

#15 Feb 1, 2011
Rah Tard wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad HPD isn't doing this every day. The other departments must be lax enough where they allow this crap in their jurisdictions to occur every day. Think before you speak cum dumpster. And I didn't see where they started this post, it's in reference to the article that was in the paper. Your kids are playing in the street, time to leave the library.
LMAO that's funny......
so true

Little Falls, NY

#16 Feb 1, 2011
Rah Tard wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad HPD isn't doing this every day. The other departments must be lax enough where they allow this crap in their jurisdictions to occur every day. Think before you speak cum dumpster. And I didn't see where they started this post, it's in reference to the article that was in the paper. Your kids are playing in the street, time to leave the library.
Trudat!!!
Do Nothings

Herkimer, NY

#17 Feb 1, 2011
Do it to it wrote:
I'll support them when they oust the chief and start supporting me!
Moles everywhere.
Cover ups.
Turn the other cheek.
Sickening!
Another valley resident

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 1, 2011
HPD are Barnie Fifes. I've seem them sit there watching crimes happen and do nothing about it.
hmmmm

West Leyden, NY

#20 Feb 1, 2011
Ben wrote:
Mole in the station???
There was one in dolgeville.
May still be!
And who was that?
bottom of the barrel

Rome, NY

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Another valley resident wrote:
HPD are Barnie Fifes. I've seem them sit there watching crimes happen and do nothing about it.
Yes they are!
so true

Little Falls, NY

#22 Feb 2, 2011
bottom of the barrel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are!
And, I am sure you have never had a run in with them, I am sure you are model citizen # 1. So easy to sit behind your computed and bash someone, is't it?
im guessing

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2011
so true wrote:
<quoted text>And, I am sure you have never had a run in with them, I am sure you are model citizen # 1. So easy to sit behind your computed and bash someone, is't it?
What is a computed? I bet you work for herkimer police department....don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of jimmy franco 54 min Upyours 30
Scumbag susan schrader 58 min Zipper 9
New Save-a-Lot grocery 4 hr Qwe 2
2 big sluts in herkimer 21 hr Here ya go 2
Herkimer Football 23 hr Herkfoot 7
herkimer county treasurer Sat Resident 14
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer (Jul '16) Fri Peter 28

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance