41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kyle

Herkimer, NY

#41 Aug 17, 2013
AL BUNDY wrote:
hey ./.i am al bundy..and i made 80 grand a year,..go back to molesting old farts..and stealing jewelry from the dead.. at least i can go home at night not smelling of hot rub cream and enema bags..I GOT MY EDUCATION BEFORE I GOT MY JOB LOOSERS..
Hey Mike whatsup? Or are you going by Ray now? We both know why you're not in nursing anymore. TOO MANY hands in the Narco cookie jar. Not once but twice. You got busted.. and now you're busted again!! LOL!!!!
Mr_Tocco

Winter Park, FL

#42 Aug 18, 2013
I have to poop
Hard to believe

Herkimer, NY

#43 Aug 27, 2013
I work at a local health care facility . Last Friday a big black limo pulled up , a supervising nurse was bringing a man with Down's syndrome for blood work . This nurse is a supervisor for Senior Health Network . Folks this is your tax dollars at work. I was outraged at this blatant misuse of tax payer money. I wish I could report this without violating the hippa law. We all in the medical field bust our asses everyday . I can't tell you how disheartening it is to see.
Rocky

Herkimer, NY

#44 Aug 28, 2013
Ya gotta give it to Rudy S. he sure know how to take ya for a ride!!!
Walt

Herkimer, NY

#45 Aug 28, 2013
Hard to believe wrote:
I work at a local health care facility . Last Friday a big black limo pulled up , a supervising nurse was bringing a man with Down's syndrome for blood work . This nurse is a supervisor for Senior Health Network . Folks this is your tax dollars at work. I was outraged at this blatant misuse of tax payer money. I wish I could report this without violating the hippa law. We all in the medical field bust our asses everyday . I can't tell you how disheartening it is to see.
I don't fully understand your post. What does the limo have to do with the man with down's syndrome? Is it possible that he came from a wealthy family that paid for the service? Or does the syndrome only happen in lower economic classes? LOL
Htb

Herkimer, NY

#46 Aug 29, 2013
You have to be on Medicaid to be on senior health network, which is low income
Htb

Herkimer, NY

#47 Aug 29, 2013
Senior health net provides transportation, which is a valuable service. But come on , a chauffeur driven limo. Centrex does home visits , even a taxi would be less costly. The limo is like a slap in the face to taxpayers
Sully

Herkimer, NY

#48 Aug 29, 2013
Htb wrote:
Senior health net provides transportation, which is a valuable service. But come on , a chauffeur driven limo. Centrex does home visits , even a taxi would be less costly. The limo is like a slap in the face to taxpayers
I think someone should call them anonymously to inquire. If they get nasty tell them you are going to ask for an inquiry.
Fed up

Herkimer, NY

#49 Aug 30, 2013
Call senior health net and ask for an explainaion? Who would you report it to ? The state or the county as Medicaid fraud? I can't wait to see how they justify it
Sully

Herkimer, NY

#50 Aug 30, 2013
Fed up wrote:
Call senior health net and ask for an explainaion? Who would you report it to ? The state or the county as Medicaid fraud? I can't wait to see how they justify it
Well it might be worth a try. What do you have to lose? You have to take it to a NYS oversight agency. Google Medicaid fraud, I'm sure you'll find something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just wondering 4 hr what the heck 3
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 4 hr puma 48
Valley health Schrader & Watson 7 hr Debbie 182
WHAT'S will all the POLICE PRESENCE on GERMAN S... 7 hr Tommy smithy 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Lol 16,781
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 16 hr RufutableInk 286
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 18 hr zzzzzzzzz 20
•••
•••
•••