the risisis' are OUT?
poopa chox

Castle Creek, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2013
at roughly 2310 hours on sept 12 , 2013 the GRAND 911 center announced the retirement of
SEARGENT RISI>>>whoopee freakin DOOOOoopos is the valley better of or??? doncha think OR doncha???

too early or WAAAAY TO mucha late???.... BY RISI>>>GOOD RIDDANCE..
POOR COPS are NO BETTER THAN NO KOPS..?????
Dontdrinkandpost

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2013
poopa chox wrote:
at roughly 2310 hours on sept 12 , 2013 the GRAND 911 center announced the retirement of
SEARGENT RISI>>>whoopee freakin DOOOOoopos is the valley better of or??? doncha think OR doncha???
too early or WAAAAY TO mucha late???.... BY RISI>>>GOOD RIDDANCE..
POOR COPS are NO BETTER THAN NO KOPS..?????
Look, drunk CRAZY CAPS guy is back!
porch mokiee

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2013
as I said FOOL ..rather drunk than be on drugs like YOU.....HcripplC ALMOST grad................
Dontdrinkandpost

Fort Plain, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
porch mokiee wrote:
as I said FOOL ..rather drunk than be on drugs like YOU.....HcripplC ALMOST grad..........
. Yeah, that's an intelligent post. Except it's not. Crawl back under your rock,
whozza nuts

Berne, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2013
ok so i am up and sober..you on the other hand ARE STILL Manning Bradley's clone ..like the moderator of this TOPIX SITE..
Dontdrinkandpost

Worcester, MA

#6 Sep 14, 2013
whozza nuts wrote:
ok so i am up and sober..you on the other hand ARE STILL Manning Bradley's clone ..like the moderator of this TOPIX SITE..
. WTF are you talking about, you nut job? Get a life!
just meeee

Albany, NY

#7 Sep 14, 2013
HEY NOODLE BRAIN must be the king of HERKIMER NOW paint jobs,,love yor choice of blood red on the oldGORY DAZE bldg.,,quit trying to be human,,IT AIT WRKING..
just meeee

Albany, NY

#8 Sep 14, 2013
I am not one of your child "judge" wannabe posters..get a life and grow a set..i like your kids funny faces and green ceck marks,,what else do you doo to touch yourself??
Dontdrinkandpost

Fort Plain, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2013
just meeee wrote:
I am not one of your child "judge" wannabe posters..get a life and grow a set..i like your kids funny faces and green ceck marks,,what else do you doo to touch yourself??
Again after your last two posts - what??? Huh????? You belong in a rubber room. Nobody can even make sense out of your crazy posts!
KNOTT ME boi

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2013
ok lets try this..SOME FREAKING day you might just have to get a set of VALUES and be made to stand up for them..GOD FORBID your infantile brain will be the solution to this situation..the values you should have learned in GROWING UP ..something YOU SHALL NEVER DO .if this is YOUR aspiration of values..(WILL)(whether you want it to or not)
make you the individual YOU SHALL BECOME..
GOD HELP AMERICA when YOU ARE IN CHARGE..
put up or SHUT UP CHILD..
i dont waste my life posting INFANT huggie face pictures on peoples posts
IF YOU GOT A SET OF WHAT MATTERS , have the stones to tell me YOU DON'T LIKE ME , DONT BE A CHILD HIDING UNDER A mommy face picture..
need a BETTER CLARIFICATION/??

you are supposed to be over the age of 13 to post here..
I WILL discuss ANYTHING with you,,if there is no grey matter,then read more books, spend LESS TIME TEXTING your GOOMBAs
some day your life may depend on WHAT you know, NOT WHO YOU KNOW
because i'm old and done CARRING INFANTS
KNOTT ME boi

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2013
oh god canajoharie,, the brain dead lack of teach posts...
I THINK THE TERM IS lol>>
GOD WILL SOMEBODY SHOVEL THE LAST SPADE OF DIRT ON THIS OLD USELESS supposed to be TEACHERS HEAD,, no.. no that head THE OTHER ONE THAT CANT THINK,,OH NO WAIT,,THATS still two..OH JUST COVER THE OLD COOT UP AND LET HIM ROT UNDER GROUND INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF US.
OLD TEACHERS NEVER DIE..they just kill everyone around them with STUPIDITY..THEN GET A LARGE TAXPAYER FUNDED PENSION.(THAT THEY DONT DESERVE) hows it going in beechnut town since you drove all the taxpayers out??? making good on that salary?? or seem to have lots of time here on topix?/ must not be teaching many kids much??
BUT THEN WHATS CHANGED?? paycheck still rolls in HUH
KNOTT ME boi

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2013
canajoharie..the boiling pot.. you lost faith trying to defend yourself on the teachers union post so you followed me here?
you remind me of the old 3 STOOGES comic.."NIAGRA FALLS>> SLOWLY I TURNED""
hey ..well YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY and out think one of these heads of mush here in the third grade.. i doubt you were having any luck on the TEACHERS page for herkimer..THEY WERE RIPPIN ur arse apart and YOU ARE JUST TOO DUMB TO SEE IT COMIN' but thats why you are 'CANJO??
right..
?????????? do yourself a favor TAKE THAT SOUTHERN VOYAGE..there are not that many days or brain cells left..
TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valasek-Zaleski (Jan '14) 1 hr tenured tim 59
Herkimer Walmart sucks 4 hr Wava M 3
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 5 hr Gladys Kravitz 5
rookie carbone great job 13 hr punk 8
Herkimer Walmart (Sep '08) 15 hr Move Away 34
News Herkimer woman rescinding guilty plea in "Dirty... 16 hr Animal Rights 2
Dominick's Deli 19 hr total baloney 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages