flash mob

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i'm thinking of organizing a flash mob on main st. if anyone is interested, just show up this afternoon with your shopping cart, dirty kid in a stroller, walmart bag full of aluminum cans, cane, pit bull, or 20" BMX bicycle. you don't have to know how to dance. at exactly 2:00 pm we will all just start wandering around main street like zombies wearing ratty old clothes. thanks and hope to see you there.

Since: May 07

Fairfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 10, 2011
 
Walking around like zombies is my favorite part.
troubled youth

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 10, 2011
 
calmn cents wrote:
i'm thinking of organizing a flash mob on main st. if anyone is interested, just show up this afternoon with your shopping cart, dirty kid in a stroller, walmart bag full of aluminum cans, cane, pit bull, or 20" BMX bicycle. you don't have to know how to dance. at exactly 2:00 pm we will all just start wandering around main street like zombies wearing ratty old clothes. thanks and hope to see you there.
I assume you'll be the old guy wearing the soiled trenchcoat (and nothing else).
ray

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 10, 2011
 
Them all my boys if my leg was not in a cast we would fight for our corner. Stay away from our bench or else
where were you

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 10, 2011
 
Where were you. I went and made a fool of myself. I was in full costume over by where Glory Days used to be at the old GH. I waited for over 30 minutes! WTF!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hey great job to everyone that participated in the flash mob yesterday! sorry i could not participate, i had to work. however i did drive down main st. at 2:00. i counted 34 people in all that had joined the flash mob. including 4 women with dirty kids in strollers, 2 guys with canes, 3 people with shopping carts, 3 people on bikes, 1 guy with a pit bull, and 2 guys with bags of aluminum cans. a special thanks goes out to the 2 business owners who were pretending to have a yard sale right out on the side walk, great job!

this one turned out so well, that i'm thinking of doing one at walmart next week. i was thinking we would all dress in pajama bottoms and tee shirts, color some of our teeth black, and push a shopping cart around the store.
Dee Dee Ramone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

" Bottles and cans just clap your hands!"
Mobster

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 11, 2011
 
calmn cents wrote:
hey great job to everyone that participated in the flash mob yesterday! sorry i could not participate, i had to work. however i did drive down main st. at 2:00. i counted 34 people in all that had joined the flash mob. including 4 women with dirty kids in strollers, 2 guys with canes, 3 people with shopping carts, 3 people on bikes, 1 guy with a pit bull, and 2 guys with bags of aluminum cans. a special thanks goes out to the 2 business owners who were pretending to have a yard sale right out on the side walk, great job!
this one turned out so well, that i'm thinking of doing one at walmart next week. i was thinking we would all dress in pajama bottoms and tee shirts, color some of our teeth black, and push a shopping cart around the store.
why dont u just move douche?
dirt brothers

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 11, 2011
 
Looks like you pissed off one of the shopping cart people!
Frank

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 11, 2011
 
calmn cents wrote:
i'm thinking of organizing a flash mob on main st. if anyone is interested, just show up this afternoon with your shopping cart, dirty kid in a stroller, walmart bag full of aluminum cans, cane, pit bull, or 20" BMX bicycle. you don't have to know how to dance. at exactly 2:00 pm we will all just start wandering around main street like zombies wearing ratty old clothes. thanks and hope to see you there.
Nice one!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 12, 2011
 
Mobster wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont u just move douche?
awww, sounds like somebody peed in your wheaties. well, probably not wheaties. probably some form of generic wheaties type cereal found at you friendly neighborhood walmart.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 12, 2011
 
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
awww, sounds like somebody peed in your wheaties. well, probably not wheaties. probably some form of generic wheaties type cereal found at you friendly neighborhood walmart.
Walmart? That place is too high class, try Aldis.
Buckwheat

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 12, 2011
 
Aldi's, that place is too high class, try your local food pantry. Oh and by the way I drove down main st. last night and there was ANOTHER flash mob!!! To you who thought of this, you are a genius!! What a positive thing for the village. I've got my outfit just about ready, see you there next weekend!!!
Are you kidding

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 12, 2011
 
I love this thread! LOL You guys are a riot and, unfortunately, right on target!:-|
Hey

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 17, 2011
 
Was there another one today? I was driving down Main Street today, and it looked like another one was in full swing! LOL
bill

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 17, 2011
 
I saw that the flash mob had moved over to Washington St. they were in front of the County building snd they had signs. What were they protesting?
The Mayor

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

Yes there was indeed another flash mob organized for this weekend. This has been one of the most successful positive events we have had in Herkimer, possibly ever. Our participation has gone up every time, and with the warmer weather here I think it's safe to say that our summer fun is here to stay! This is like our Saranac Thursdays, only better. At last check there were over 1300 shopping carts at village retailers, let's see how many we can get on main st next weekend! And next weekend don't forget to leave those false teeth at home because you won't need them. several main st. buisnesses are coming together & renting a slurpy machine!!! Thanks to all those who come out and support us and see YOU on the sidewalk.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I drove down Main St. today, love these Flash Mobs.
Saw a disgusting 200+ lb. fat white mom in Spandex shorts making a muffin top and stained tank top w/ no bra hitting her 2 biracial kids. She was being yelled at by who I imagine was her 130 lbs black boyfriend with a wife beater, sideways red Yankees cap and long jean shorts that were pulled more than half way down his ass needing a 3 inch thick belt to hold it up on his hips.
2 teen girls in shorts so tight you could see camel toe, that had "Pink" and "Sexy" written on the back of their shorts.
Not sure if it was him or not, but looked like Danny Boyle stumbling down the street with a brown paper bag he was taking drinks from.
Hey

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 19, 2011
 
Don't forget the ones hitting up passersby for cigarettes! LOL
Just my two cents

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 8, 2011
 
Still on my High Horse wrote:
I drove down Main St. today, love these Flash Mobs.
Saw a disgusting 200+ lb. fat white mom in Spandex shorts making a muffin top and stained tank top w/ no bra hitting her 2 biracial kids. She was being yelled at by who I imagine was her 130 lbs black boyfriend with a wife beater, sideways red Yankees cap and long jean shorts that were pulled more than half way down his ass needing a 3 inch thick belt to hold it up on his hips.
2 teen girls in shorts so tight you could see camel toe, that had "Pink" and "Sexy" written on the back of their shorts.
Not sure if it was him or not, but looked like Danny Boyle stumbling down the street with a brown paper bag he was taking drinks from.
It's like "Groundhog Day" on that street... same thing every day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Men, do you pee in the sink? (Aug '09) 51 min Bear 319
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Billy O Liar 16,774
Mayors circus 1 hr man of honor 30
List all Herk Fire dept SALARIES NOW>>> 2 hr Ignorance 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy O Liar 6,357
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Billy O Liar 6,337
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 7 hr friends and family club 13
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Herkimer County was issued at July 23 at 2:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••