National Grid temporarily suspends billing to customers in flood areas

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

National Grid customers in areas hit hard by recent floods have had their billing temporarily suspended as restoration efforts continue.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cooki me

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

im sure itll just be higher when they start billing again dont get too excited
yeah well

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

cooki me wrote:
im sure itll just be higher when they start billing again dont get too excited
Cleaning out my yard and basement, I forgot to pay my Ilion power bill. I realized it and paid it a day late. They charged me an extra $50. I tried to explain, they weren't listening. In the middle of the flood zone (screwed) and I get a shoulder shrug.
suspended

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

right in the letter they say your still responsible for your usage, they are just going to give people time to pay it....as for the ilion electric, sorry about your issue, but personally its not their problem you forgot.
ur rite not their prob

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

suspended wrote:
right in the letter they say your still responsible for your usage, they are just going to give people time to pay it....as for the ilion electric, sorry about your issue, but personally its not their problem you forgot.
Yeah, imagine the nerve of someone trying to use the fact they were flooded out as an excuse for being a day late paying their municipal power bill. What a deadbeat.

I don't care if they lost their car in the flood. They need to pay that bill. They could have called a taxi or walked down.
irst amenemnt

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I pay mine late evey month, they tacon fees I say f u and dont pay it,upurs dale
m wrong

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

ur rite not their prob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, imagine the nerve of someone trying to use the fact they were flooded out as an excuse for being a day late paying their municipal power bill. What a deadbeat.
I don't care if they lost their car in the flood. They need to pay that bill. They could have called a taxi or walked down.
Sorry I misspoke. It was the water bill...Ironic ain't it.

I had plenty of water.
Booya

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

ur rite not their prob wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people who are used to paying their bills late pay a day before there due. Pay your bills on time like the rest of us. Pay a week in advance like most do.

MOVE to Arizona if your going to use flooding as an excuse, you won't have any problems there.

Furthermore, your car probably was all F'd up in the first place, check engine light on, etc...
So I'm sure you used the insurance money from that by now.

Go cry a river someplace else... Nice to see your internet service is back up and you take time out of your busy clean up to message all of us who don't give a SH>T about your issues..
blome

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Booya wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people who are used to paying their bills late pay a day before there due. Pay your bills on time like the rest of us. Pay a week in advance like most do.
MOVE to Arizona if your going to use flooding as an excuse, you won't have any problems there.
Furthermore, your car probably was all F'd up in the first place, check engine light on, etc...
Go cry a river someplace else... Nice to see your internet service is back up and you take time out of your busy clean up to message all of us who don't give a SH>T about your issues..
National Grid seems to care...what a bunch of asshools they are. The Grid should be big asshools like you and the village. Actually I should have paid it two weeks prior to leaving for vacation. Or, I could have called your mom. She would have paid it and I could have taken care of her when I returned. I would have givin her the money too ;-).
tickle me

Rensselaerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

you cant get your mail if the address cant be reached by the postal carrier,,will they bring back the carrier pidgeon now??m or helicopter?
Beaner

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

blome wrote:
<quoted text>
National Grid seems to care...what a bunch of asshools they are. The Grid should be big asshools like you and the village. Actually I should have paid it two weeks prior to leaving for vacation. Or, I could have called your mom. She would have paid it and I could have taken care of her when I returned. I would have givin her the money too ;-).
As usual, you can't afford it.
Beaner

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

tickle me wrote:
you cant get your mail if the address cant be reached by the postal carrier,,will they bring back the carrier pidgeon now??m or helicopter?
The Carrier Pigeon is EXTINCT
Beaner peaner

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you can't afford it.
How's your sister doing...that infection clear up?
Davey

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

yeah well wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning out my yard and basement, I forgot to pay my Ilion power bill. I realized it and paid it a day late. They charged me an extra $50. I tried to explain, they weren't listening. In the middle of the flood zone (screwed) and I get a shoulder shrug.
I don't give a flying F what anyone post,$50 fine is way too much for one day late. It prob went into their pocket!! Sling all the insults you want,I'm done on this thread.
ookk

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Davey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a flying F what anyone post,$50 fine is way too much for one day late. It prob went into their pocket!! Sling all the insults you want,I'm done on this thread.
relax
Beaner

Long Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Beaner peaner wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your sister doing...that infection clear up?
Her's did, I guess she said your basically F*CKED though, and I'm sorry to hear that. You should of been checked earlier, they may of been able to help you. At least you won't be able to pollute anyone anymore, I'll take a nice long piss on your grave though.
suspended

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Davey you poor baby...boo hoo do you need a tissue? pay your bill early, stop waiting until the last second, oh that's right you probably are making minimum wage, giving up on talking to a thread so easily i can only imagine how many jobs you've gone thru....
Davie

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

suspended wrote:
Davey you poor baby...boo hoo do you need a tissue? pay your bill early, stop waiting until the last second, oh that's right you probably are making minimum wage, giving up on talking to a thread so easily i can only imagine how many jobs you've gone thru....
Hey Sherlock, you think you're so effin bright? I wasn't the one complaining about paying a bill late. It wasn't my post. I expressed the opinion that $50 is too much for a late fee, which it is. So have fun as you continue on this thread, I'm sure you'll soon find some other post that will make you want to keep fondling yourself. You're just another ftard on Topix and yes, you are a waste of my time.
Lee

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Booya wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY don't give a SH*T then why comment at all? The thread is about National Grid, not your PATHETIC RANTINGS!! You're either a TROLL, or a WANNA BE. Buy a shovel and starting tunneling out of your Mom's basement.
nope

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Her's did, I guess she said your basically F*CKED though, and I'm sorry to hear that. You should of been checked earlier, they may of been able to help you. At least you won't be able to pollute anyone anymore, I'll take a nice long piss on your grave though.
Hey loser, she has a persistent pungent yeast infection. That's the smell you can't identify when following her up the stairs. If the Grid could harness that stench they could light up a couple of blocks.
my favorite

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

got my bill yesterday...some delay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••