PIseck Helps Secure HIs Employer (CTM...

PIseck Helps Secure HIs Employer (CTM) 25K via James Seward

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
More Corruption

West Leyden, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2010
CMT Precision Metal, John Piseck's employer just secured a 25 Thousand in grant money from Senator James Seward and to think we are having a State budget crisis.If you want to know who is doing well during tough economic times just look at who keep getting fatter.This rates right up there with this whole Syracuse/Albany corridor nonsense.Maybe the Casales can help with this one also.Keep your eyes peeled our legislature is about to grease more palms. Thank you Mr Piseck. Election day will soon be upon you again.I suspect its not gonna go so well this round.
George

New York, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2010
More Corruption wrote:
CMT Precision Metal, John Piseck's employer just secured a 25 Thousand in grant money from Senator James Seward and to think we are having a State budget crisis.If you want to know who is doing well during tough economic times just look at who keep getting fatter.This rates right up there with this whole Syracuse/Albany corridor nonsense.Maybe the Casales can help with this one also.Keep your eyes peeled our legislature is about to grease more palms. Thank you Mr Piseck. Election day will soon be upon you again.I suspect its not gonna go so well this round.
You sound like quite the person of wisdom.You would make a good judge.
More Corruption

West Leyden, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2010
Soon as I pass the bar exam,I let you know.
County Resident

West Monroe, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2010
I love the article in this morning's OD. The only growth this "Herkimer County Leaders for Growth" will be the pockets of those involved. Notice how its the younger repugs that are doing this? They twisted the arms of Stone, Weakley, Keblish, etc. for "donations". This is how they are corrupting the new guys. And Vince is just greasing the wheels for a run for Daddy's old seat. Now I understand why Piseck and Bono are so interested in the IDA: they have a vested interest in getting taxpayer money for their own benefit. Screw the rest of the County. While they are busy dismanteling services the County provides, the savings go into their own pockets!
Family and Friends

Rome, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Must be nice to be able to earn job security via the taxpayers. It would appear being a legislator & president of the IDA has its perks. You can pay back the Casales and secure your job future with other peoples money. Watch the IDA closely Bono is waiting for his next opportunity next.
County Resident

West Monroe, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Follow the money trail. You will see where it is going. Read the minutes online. Then look at the letterhead along the side of the minutes. That will tell you all you need to know. This whole agency is nothing but a pork barrel of money for the "connected" people of the county. And there are no jobs being created here. Its just a personal bank for the elite. In the meantime, those of us who are unemployed are searching out of state because of there is nothing in this county but corrupt politicians.
No Rocket Scientist

Rome, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2010
I'm no genius by any stretch.After reading Mr Bono's remarks and his attempt to down play this whole PAC thing raised a few questions in my mind.

Why did they do this without Rowen's Knowledge?

Where did they get their Campaign money?

Did they use their own money?

What else have the Casales done for our legislature?

What else has the legislature down for the Casales? This is very troubling to me as a taxpayer and a voter.
bridges

AOL

#8 Mar 14, 2010
My heart sang this morning while reading the excellent article in the OD. Now we finally know about the innerworking of this highly disfunctional County Legislature and poorly run/managed IDA. Their way of doing business has had a very bad odor - now we know what the smell is and it's getting worse. I find it interesting that Sylvia Rowan was questioning the purpose of this little republican boy's PAC. Sylvia, get a clue - you don't have the correct plumbing. They aren't going to tell you about their coffeeshop conversations. These guys all need to be voted out.
Demo rat

New York, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2010
Is this whole situation any different than the Deomcrats giving an appointed election commissioners job to someone who was the treasurer of former Legislator Dan Carters Assembly campaign. Ironically, he ran for NYS Assembly while his campaign was run out of 54-56 Burwell St, little falls. Then she gets appointed election commissioner at 39K a year for a part time job. Nice. This reminds me of a a quote that had something to do with glass houses and stones. Sounds like another story for the OD, but I doubt it.
WOndering

Auburn, ME

#10 Mar 14, 2010
I can't find the article you're referencing. Does anyone have a link?
disgusted

Harrisville, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2010
WOndering wrote:
it's not posted yet, will be soon.

the story reports how Piseck's girlfriend, Philomena Stagliano, treasurer of the Piseck-led so-called "Herkimer County Leaders for Growth," was promoted (from lowly typist) with an $8330 raise to position of deputy purchasing agent even though she scored lower than other candidates on the required Civil Service test.(lots of us knew that but its nice to see in print -- FINALLY).

Here is Piseck's bald-faced lie to the O-D.

"I had no influence over that whatsoever," Piseck said. "I'm not part of that process."

LOL LOL LOL !!!

Herkimer County Leaders for Growth - hahahaha yeah right.

The only thing GROWING is Piseck's nose like Pinocchio from lying, and his waistline.
Still waiting

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2010
I'm still waiting to see the enormous impact Steve Keblish promised us during his campaign.All I've been reading about is his association with all this corruption. Was this his idea of change? Playing ball with these nitwits?I can only hope he didn't serve his country in this manor while in Afganistan.
Still waiting

Rome, NY

#13 Mar 14, 2010
Oh yeah......One more small thing. Where's the jail?
uncle cracker

Harrisville, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2010
More Corruption wrote:
CMT Precision Metal, John Piseck's employer just secured a 25 Thousand in grant money from Senator James Seward and to think we are having a State budget crisis.
that $25,000 state funding was to build a "clean room" which made me wonder,

what would happen if you put all the dirty politicians in a clean room?
ConnieV

AOL

#15 Mar 14, 2010
We need "sunshine" for so many reasons. To prove nothing was done incorrectly and/or to prove something was done incorrectly. It is so much easier to err on the side of caution before major decisions are made regarding our money.
Cliche-you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time?
disgusted

Harrisville, NY

#16 Mar 14, 2010
WOndering wrote:
here is the article

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x673418683/Politi...
Correcting the error

New York, NY

#17 Mar 14, 2010
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not posted yet, will be soon.
the story reports how Piseck's girlfriend, Philomena Stagliano, treasurer of the Piseck-led so-called "Herkimer County Leaders for Growth," was promoted (from lowly typist) with an $8330 raise to position of deputy purchasing agent even though she scored lower than other candidates on the required Civil Service test.(lots of us knew that but its nice to see in print -- FINALLY).
Here is Piseck's bald-faced lie to the O-D.
"I had no influence over that whatsoever," Piseck said. "I'm not part of that process."
LOL LOL LOL !!!
Herkimer County Leaders for Growth - hahahaha yeah right.
The only thing GROWING is Piseck's nose like Pinocchio from lying, and his waistline.
This is not true. Her score was originally the 4th highest. By the time the position became open, her score was in the top three.
County Resident

West Monroe, NY

#18 Mar 14, 2010
Her score could have been the lowest and they would have come up with an excuse to hire her. As Mr. Bono said, everyone knows everyone else. Don't think for a minute that any other person had a chance at that job. I find it ironic that the legislators treat the rest of the civil service employees like scum of the earth, but that Mr. Piseck's girlfriend deserved such a promotion. Please! Notice she was hired after the election and not before? Their arrogance is sickening.
Enquiring Mind

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2010
I would like to know from an official source what her ranking was on the exam. The OD didn't say. The Telegram really should be running some version of the entire story. A lot of people in Herkimer County don't read the OD.
Medical Holocaust

Carolina Beach, NC

#20 Mar 14, 2010
County Resident wrote:
I love the article in this morning's OD. The only growth this "Herkimer County Leaders for Growth" will be the pockets of those involved. Notice how its the younger repugs that are doing this? They twisted the arms of Stone, Weakley, Keblish, etc. for "donations". This is how they are corrupting the new guys. And Vince is just greasing the wheels for a run for Daddy's old seat. Now I understand why Piseck and Bono are so interested in the IDA: they have a vested interest in getting taxpayer money for their own benefit. Screw the rest of the County. While they are busy dismanteling services the County provides, the savings go into their own pockets!
It's called Republicanism.

http://medicalholocaust.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our PD is out of control 39 min Herkimer born 33
Herkimer County DA, eyeballs deep in Police tra... 52 min TruthHurtz 5
Carpenter, Herkimer Counties Criminal Advocate 6 hr WhenDoesItEnd 27
How Am I Doing, So Far ? 9 hr hawaii5ooITHURTS 4
Herk Police 9 hr hawaii5ooITHURTS 4
Our Mayor Is Out Of Control 13 hr iKANbeDAandKILLBA... 112
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 20 hr NonSenseIsGettingOld 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages