pissed off client

West Hartford, CT

#1 Oct 28, 2013
he is a unreliable lawyer. never answers or returns your phone calls when you need him to. staff or secertary is very rude and unhelpfull. i mean your being paid you dont need to give people attitude when a client calls desprate for answers because their boss wont return phone calls or messages if he didnt want to be a lawyer to help people why the hell did he taken on the job. your suppose to be able to trust that your laywer is doing there best to help you out not do their best to give you attitude, and make your life more misreable!!! thanks for nothing
yap yap yap

Stephentown, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2013
pissed off client wrote:
he is a unreliable lawyer. never answers or returns your phone calls when you need him to. staff or secertary is very rude and unhelpfull. i mean your being paid you dont need to give people attitude when a client calls desprate for answers because their boss wont return phone calls or messages if he didnt want to be a lawyer to help people why the hell did he taken on the job. your suppose to be able to trust that your laywer is doing there best to help you out not do their best to give you attitude, and make your life more misreable!!! thanks for nothing
R u serious. get a new lawyer whine-azz.
dont u get it

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 28, 2013
all lawyers belong at the bottom of the ocean next to the car salesmen, upurs dale
yup

West Hartford, CT

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Yup used him, after a week i got new lawyer. You should too!!!!!
ura dumbsht

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 28, 2013
dont u get it wrote:
all lawyers belong at the bottom of the ocean next to the car salesmen, upurs dale
blais
hey ho

Wethersfield, CT

#6 Oct 29, 2013
File a complaint with the bar instead of posting it on topix, this way something will actually be done about it!
The Bar

Poland, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2013
yeah right! complaining to the Bar is like complaining to Frank James that Jesse stole your money.
hey ho

Red Hook, NY

#9 Oct 29, 2013
The Bar wrote:
yeah right! complaining to the Bar is like complaining to Frank James that Jesse stole your money.
If you have a legitimate complaint he could be sanctioned or lose his practice.. Its def not a waste of time, if it is a legitimate complaint. And i didnt say complain to the bar i said file a complaint (an official one) it will follow him his whole career if he is allowed to still have a career

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 16 min sniffing glue 42
Valley health Schrader & Watson 29 min amen 232
Really - Really - Come On John Brennan (Jun '10) 9 hr Woooooo 49
Is there anything John Brennan isn't involved in? (Aug '10) 9 hr Woooooo 8
Judge Brennon not fit to sit bench 10 hr Irefragable 16
The NEW JAIL & Freddy Wiesser Where did you go? 14 hr freddy the puss 10
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 15 hr dumb_are_getting_... 11
brennan the judge 23 hr SourGrapes 78
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match