why is garramone a family court judge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marie

Buffalo, NY

#23 Apr 7, 2013
This judge should nO longer be a judge! He court ordered me to give up my visits ion time in leu of my son's practices during Easter breaks, Christmss breaks or even summer breaks.becsue they see so much more important then seeing their oen mother! Who has moved to another county....he looked at me and compared his boys to my son. A month after this unfair court case....I saw that two of his children whom he let grew up with sports first than family were in serious illegal trouble! I wanted to much to be able to go back and say how did that make out for ya?

This judge talked down to me as a mother...who left my ex due to anger issues he had. Do to him grabbing my son( his step-son) and calling him a faggot because my ex dressed up for a job he never had for months. He called my son a mama's boy but meanwhile his own mother knew the jerk was not working and was not honest with me.

I moved 3 hours away because when I was here in Utica he followed me everytime I had visitation with our son. My older two, his step/kids were so frightened to see a yellow van like his. I was offered a better life living in a different area...allowing the fact I'll entitle his father the visitation as much as he wanted.....well.

The tables turned....even with my paper proof from cops after his arrest for physical,violence, letters he wrote me telling me he knows he has a problem....I've been thru 3 judges in those years. One whom I was told cheated on his bar exam,,,had his brother do it. The other judge was corrupt...and then Garamone in herkimer court who acts like he needed to retire 20 years ago. All three want to play God. They will see how wrong they are in the end.
I've heard of other parents going thru similar crap from these no good judges. All of the lawyers in those two counties are friends,,,most likely do eachother favors too. They are not fair to us who need honesty.
HAHA

Herkimer, NY

#24 Apr 7, 2013
I can't wait to see him and have him laugh this CRAZY grandma her "right" to see one of her 20 grandkids! OVER MY DEAD BODY AND MY TWO LAWYERS agree. Maybe if her record of mental illness has suddenly changed in a week, YOU LOSE!
see you soon my darling
salisbury sherriff

Herkimer, NY

#25 Apr 7, 2013
when yo get to the desk to let the officer know who you are and your there and they ask you to sign,hen don't. signing is giving up your right to your elected judge and verifies your ok to be heard by him. I refused to sign and the officers about had a heart attack,thought I was the biggest criminal,even though I have a frderal firearms liecience and pistol permits. anyways I voiced my concern of his ethics based on his family and my rights and he was removed from my case and later I prevailed in court all without a lawyer.arrome can suck my log and any of his supporters.
HAHA

Herkimer, NY

#26 Apr 7, 2013
KEEP THIS JUDGE!
GenerallySpeakin g

Little Falls, NY

#27 Apr 8, 2013
Only the dumbest of the dumb wind up in family court. If you had any brains you'd be able to work it out through the lawyers. Most of you dumbazz's are more interested in spiting your spouse than what's best for your child/children. So because you are so stupid other people have to make the decision for you on how to handle the children. Don't like the judge? Grow up and start acting like an adult. Don't like that? Go get a piss test.
Well

Herkimer, NY

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Some people have to go to family court over grandparents. When the Grandma only wants to see one of her 10 grand kids I think it is ridiculous! IIf they can't just go to mediation and they go straight to court you have no choice!! Dee dee dee
Lou Sir

New York, NY

#29 Apr 8, 2013
Well wrote:
Some people have to go to family court over grandparents. When the Grandma only wants to see one of her 10 grand kids I think it is ridiculous! IIf they can't just go to mediation and they go straight to court you have no choice!! Dee dee dee
Wrong. Grandparents have no legal status as far as visitation goes. The only time grandparents factor in is if they are the legal guardians or are being considered for guardianship. Grandparents have no recourse as far as visitation is concerned in NYS.

Nice try.
wrong

Ilion, NY

#30 Apr 9, 2013
GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Only the dumbest of the dumb wind up in family court. If you had any brains you'd be able to work it out through the lawyers. Most of you dumbazz's are more interested in spiting your spouse than what's best for your child/children. So because you are so stupid other people have to make the decision for you on how to handle the children. Don't like the judge? Grow up and start acting like an adult. Don't like that? Go get a piss test.
I know several individuals that tried to work things out with their ex-partner without getting the courts involved - but when your dealing with an ABUSER they refuse to work things out - because all they want is control over the ex. They then go to court only to have the judges "reward" them for their abusive behavior and grant them what ever they want as far as visitation/custody. Working it out through the lawyers? Yeah right, most times it seems like BOTH lawyers are working for what is best for the ABUSER! In the long run it is the children that end up suffering because they end up being abused as well and lo and behold the cycle repeats itself.
resident

New York, NY

#31 Apr 9, 2013
All I know is one day he might be fare other days has no clue about the same case
DealingWhim

New York, NY

#32 Apr 10, 2013
wonder why wrote:
Has anyone recently had any cases with this Judge? Looking for some information and/or unhappy clients because its time to go public with his BS!!!!


I am dealing w him!
GenerallySpeakin g

Little Falls, NY

#33 Apr 10, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I know several individuals that tried to work things out with their ex-partner without getting the courts involved - but when your dealing with an ABUSER they refuse to work things out - because all they want is control over the ex. They then go to court only to have the judges "reward" them for their abusive behavior and grant them what ever they want as far as visitation/custody. Working it out through the lawyers? Yeah right, most times it seems like BOTH lawyers are working for what is best for the ABUSER! In the long run it is the children that end up suffering because they end up being abused as well and lo and behold the cycle repeats itself.
Time to pee in the cup.
smh

New York, NY

#34 Apr 10, 2013
I like him. I think he is fair and understanding especially when one parent is doing something they're not suppose to. Garramone is there for the child and listens to both sides. He's not for women or men he is for knowing what's right and the best interest of the child. For people who talk crap about a judge its probably because you did or are doing some stupid crap that involves not putting the child/children first so he's called u out on it. GROW UP and do what you're suppose to.
GoodTry

Herkimer, NY

#35 Apr 13, 2013
Lou Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Grandparents have no legal status as far as visitation goes. The only time grandparents factor in is if they are the legal guardians or are being considered for guardianship. Grandparents have no recourse as far as visitation is concerned in NYS.
Nice try.
I wasn't "trying" anything. Well if this is true that's great to know! Where exactly can I find this information on the internet? I have found nothing like what you say on here. Little help please?
yesindeed

Oneonta, NY

#36 Feb 13, 2015
wonder why wrote:
Has anyone recently had any cases with this Judge? Looking for some information and/or unhappy clients because its time to go public with his BS!!!!
the jho garramone is as inept as they come and I believe he is a pedophile.
2510 screwed dad

Albany, NY

#37 Feb 14, 2015
I did have Mr Garramone several times in court.Iam a dad of a beautiful girl.I have been fighting
for the last ten years to see my little girl.He and as many family court judges are not
educated enough in todays society.I think fathers are always looked at as the fault in alot
of cases,not all.When I first divorced,I was told by my lawyer that fathers have to fight before
starting ,because fathers are looked as dead beats and abusive.He is some what fair.I had
and still have Judge Burns fome otsego county.He is the most unfair family court judge.He
takes children away from there fathers with no proof.He believeas what ever mothers tell him.He is against fathers having relationships with there children.I dont know how he sleeps at night.He is
a poor excuse for a judge.These judges and courts need to be educated about Parental
Alienation.He judge Burns doesnt have a clue.I dont have any use for family court judges
who have your life with your children in there hands.Its real sad.Keep fighting for a few of us good
dads who want a relationship with their children.
LoveMyJudge

Utica, NY

#38 Feb 14, 2015
upset wrote:
I HATE THIS JUDGE. He doesn't care about what's in the best interest of a child but only cares about the men in the courtroom.
Most judges are hated anyway, because 50% of the people who appear before them don't get what they want. Then you gave to desk with the gossiping secretaries led by that crazy biotch LC.
Jerry

Syracuse, NY

#39 Feb 17, 2015
Regina Rolland wrote:
The twins; Grant and Garth graduated with their Doctorate from the University of New England, Devon graduated from the University of Southern Maine with a BA in Political Science and then received his Law Degree, Christian graduated with his BA in Political Science from Utica State; moved out west to pursue his musical talents. On paper they look like they turned out pretty flippen well! Oh, and on a personal note they are even more impressive!!! Their parents gave them lots of love and support and it shows when you meet them in person! They are some of the most respectful, fun loving gentlemen I have ever met in my entire life. Haven't heard from them in over 12 years, but I am positive they are all doing well and are successful in there own rite! They all had good heads on their shoulders and I can't believe people have the nerve to speak so poorly about such a beautiful and loving family. Those of you should be ashamed of yourselves for spreading rumors! Get the facts before you spew out hate and jelousy from your mouths. I can only hope that someday my girls bring home boys alike the Garramone’s, I would defiantly sleep easier knowing they were in safe hands.
. They are not interested in your daughters unless they are unconsenting minors.
You should lose your parental rights hoping your daughters end up with pedos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rookie carbone great job 2 hr fly so free 1
Leeanna Marie Hall 3 hr jussayin 8
herkimer voted 8th worst place to live in NY state 6 hr a CT thing 7
main street herkimer 15 hr herky jerky 39
WELCOME to the VILLAGE of HEROIN Thu Gnomey 6
ken welch or welsh is a murderer Thu a friend 1
Stark Electric Thu Personal prob bully 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages